‘We’ve got players, too’: Dawson Odums not here to praise Deion Sanders-led Jackson State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.. Still running behind us. Don't think about trying to pilfer our 5* kicker signed last year.

Sorry but coach Prime doesn't recruit against Maynor.

When asked about recruiting against Mike Leach and Lane Kiffin. "I'm not recruiting against those coaches". You can take that how you want to. Lol

Now I know what he meant.

Sorry but coach Prime doesn't recruit against Maynor.

When asked about recruiting against Mike Leach and Lane Kiffin. "I'm not recruiting against those coaches". You can take that how you want to. Lol

Now I know what he meant.
It doesn't matter who he thinks he is recruiting against. It just matters that we have out recruited him at qb and kicker, two crucial positions. And I suspect you will be surprised at other positions.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This man said they out recruited us at two (2) positions. LOL!!!!! 2 GOT DAYUM positions!!!!!

e8a.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter who he thinks he is recruiting against. It just matters that we have out recruited him at qb and kicker, two crucial positions. And I suspect you will be surprised at other positions.

Actually that's a LIE ( sort of like everything else you post lol). Neither of your QBs have a higher rating than Shedeur Sanders. And I'm quite sure you signed a kicker pre- prime and not in December so that's another lie lol. Again my coach does not recruit against your coach. We are not the same lol.

Shedeur - 0.91
CJ - 0.86
Kaden - 0.85

Attachments

• 20210125_000337.jpg
    20210125_000337.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210125_000314.jpg
    20210125_000314.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20210125-000252_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210125-000252_Chrome.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 22
Actually that's a LIE ( sort of like everything else you post lol). Neither of your QBs have a higher rating than Shedeur Sanders. And I'm quite sure you signed a kicker pre- prime and not in December so that's another lie lol. Again my coach does not recruit against your coach. We are not the same lol.

Shedeur - 0.91
CJ - 0.86
Kaden - 0.85

A big win is that our recruit made it to campus.

Shedeur - 0.91
CJ - 0.86
Kaden - 0.85
AAMU folks fabricate everything to feel like they belong in the conversation. These the same folks that want to start their history in comparison with J State from when they entered the SWAC... need I say more? You just got to pray for them po puppies to find a home.

Shedeur - 0.91
CJ - 0.86
Kaden - 0.85
That's his son... recruiting a son who wants to help his father win is not the same as recruiting a disinterested player who is simply choosing the best place for himself. Has Sanders recruited any 4* or better qb who is not his son?

That's his son... recruiting a son who wants to help his father win is not the same as recruiting a disinterested player who is simply choosing the best place for himself. Has Sanders recruited any 4* or better qb who is not his son?

He didn't recruit his son his coaches did. Sanders has several 4 star players coming in that are not his son that he recruited. We have 5 qbs so there isn't a need for another. Coach Prime cut Matt Little then brought in Greyson as his replacement. Again Shedeur ranks higher than any of those 3 star qbs y'all brought in. We have 2 legit 4 star qbs on roster (4 stars on every site unlike your 2).

He didn't recruit his son his coaches did. Sanders has several 4 star players coming in that are not his son that he recruited. We hreave 5 qbs so there isn't a need for another. Coachrecruit Prime cut Matt Little then brought in Greyson as his replacement. Again Shedeur ranks higher than any of those 3 star qbs y'all brought in. We have 2 legit 4 star qbs on roster (4 stars on every site unlike your 2).
You avoided or did not answer the question. Did he recruit any qb 4* or higher that is not his son? The assertion his coaches recruited the son is fiction. The kid is playing for his father, not the other coaches. He would not be @ JSU were Sanders not there. Your other qb were there before Sanders.

You avoided or did not answer the question. Did he recruit any qb 4* or higher that is not his son? The assertion his coaches recruited the son is fiction. The kid is playing for his father, not the other coaches. He would not be @ JSU were Sanders not there. Your other qb were there before Sanders.

Again Deion didn't recruit his son his coaches did. Our 4 star qb recruit is a 4 star on every site and ranked higher than yours (out- recruited). What else do you want to fabricate today lol?

Again Deion didn't recruit his son his coaches did. Our 4 star qb recruit is a 4 star on every site and ranked higher than yours (out- recruited). What else do you want to fabricate today lol?
I want you to fabricate the truth and answer the question. But at any rate, we know what will happen when your 4* meet our 4*.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I want you to fabricate the truth and answer the question. But at any rate, we know what will happen when your 4* meet our 4*.

Of course. We kicking y'all arse lol. And yours is a composite 3 star 🤷🏾‍♂️😂. But I go with the highest rating too lol.

Yall really going back and forth with a smalltime school?

..about recruits.

When they get a top 100 class, then we can talk. We got a top 100 class in 3 months. Maynor been there 3 years. We are not the same.
But...JSU has not won a game yet with that top 100 class. Maynor will have a lot to say before JSU win the East, which will still take a while, if ever.

Give the truth first and we will see. We were there in 2018 and, if the truth is told, JSU did not roll over anyone, but got rolled. I see the same this spring and fall. Be sure to tell the truth, now.
Dude, you still on this Hendrick kick. Get the hell outta here. Yall asses struggle with a Hendrick lead team and now yall backwards asses think yall arrived. Yall hasn't. This year is going to show you all the wide gap between the two schools. Get Ready for your usual asswhoppins before our failed head coaches came to town. You all had your time with Hendrick, Old Man River, and DumbBell. Well, now it's time to get back to making yall:

tenor.gif

Dude, you still on this Hendrick kick. Get the hell outta here. Yall asses struggle with a Hendrick lead team and now yall backwards asses think yall arrived. Yall hasn't. This year is going to show you all the wide gap between the two schools. Get Ready for your usual asswhoppins before our failed head coaches came to town. You all had your time with Hendrick, Old Man River, and DumbBell. Well, now it's time to get back to making yall:

tenor.gif
In the fall I see some 600 yard games..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back