‘We’ve got players, too’: Dawson Odums not here to praise Deion Sanders-led Jackson State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
YALL hype up Coach Prime more than anything because YALL can’t keep him off yall finger tips. It’s quite funny actually cause y’all always try to blame us for some shit we not doing. Notice how we don’t really say much about Prime, but moreso recruits. Mainly because it’s not about him, it’s about the players. At the end of the day, wins and losses is all we care about at 1400 and Prime ain’t gone be on the damn field with the players win or lose. Y’all asses can keep speaking on him if y’all want while ignoring the coaches around him lol. That’s all I gotta say on that.

He was THEE headline lol It wouldn’t have been a headline if it wasn’t for DEION & JACKSON STATE. Everyone outside of JSU is hyping Deion up. Negative & Positive. It’s hype. All we’re doing is supporting our athletics program. That’s what fans do. But our little sister schools are mad at us because we support. LOL
My advice to the “others”
Unfollow these Twitter/IG accounts: JSU football, JSU Athletics, Deion Sanders, Deion’s sons (yes both of them) and stop following our recruits.
I guarantee if y’all do that you’ll sleep better at night & you’ll be able to focus on your own programs.

So now that I've done my best @Bewildered impersonation and I have given JSU props for your coaching team and recruiting prowess, please give me your true expectations for success and the associated timeline. Be honest and specific!

He was THEE headline lol It wouldn’t have been a headline if it wasn’t for DEION & JACKSON STATE. Everyone outside of JSU is hyping Deion up. Negative & Positive. It’s hype. All we’re doing is supporting our athletics program. That’s what fans do. But our little sister schools are mad at us because we support. LOL
My advice to the “others”
Unfollow these Twitter/IG accounts: JSU football, JSU Athletics, Deion Sanders, Deion’s sons (yes both of them) and stop following our recruits.
I guarantee if y’all do that you’ll sleep better at night & you’ll be able to focus on your own programs.

DYHM! We ain’t doin nothing different from previous years. I had the perfect gif for a reply but......smh

WHEN YALL GONE UPDATE THIS SITE? Maybe that should be a focus for them rather than writing about what type of toilet tissue Prime will use next.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You know damn well jsu will not win any of those games......LOL (put down the Trump juice) LMAO

Negro y'all were a special teams TD run away from losing. I expect to bust both sucks and aamu head. Better coaching, players, and system this year. Skelator will be on a stretcher if he tries to get out of pocket this season. We've fixed what needed to be fixed in Jacktown. Y'all better pray that qb coach y'all have acting as an OC and that new unproven oline coach can do something 😆

Essentially Worm wrote his own eulogy by stating the obvious - we have talent. When has SU not had talent in Worms tenure? the talent/production ratio has to improve - with or without Big Worm!

Deion is going to crash and burn at JSU. Can’t wait for their delusional ass fans to get hit with reality once the season starts.

anyways, good luck to SCSU. Norfolk is my MEAC school I hope they can make some noise

Essentially Worm wrote his own eulogy by stating the obvious - we have talent. When has SU not had talent in Worms tenure? the talent/production ratio has to improve - with or without Big Worm!

NCAA sanctions and scholarship reductions most of his time as HC. Think this will be year 3 without sanctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back