Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we know Flynn has a felony against him (even if the GOP won't charge him without an independent investigator).

All this winning they are doing...

Black reporter asks 45 if he has met with the CBC. 45 asks if she knows them and to set up a meeting. Their response:
Wasn't there also some mention of HBCUs in that question by the Black reporter? From what I heard in that portion of the press conference it sounded as if Trump stated that his administration will be announcing something (money?) being directed to HBCUs in the next week or so. Did anyone else get that impression?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Black reporter asks 45 if he has met with the CBC. 45 asks if she knows them and to set up a meeting. Their response:

Actually he was clueless about what CBC was until the reporter broke it down for him. This guy is clueless about the office he holds and when (and if) he finally wakes up and realizes he is being used it is really going to hit the fan. At this point, it appears he really thinks he is in control.

Actually, what Trump and his people has done is compromised the United States intelligence capabilities over Russia. Now that Putin and the Russians know that the United States IC basically can intercept anything that comes from them, they would be trying even harder to stop the United States IC from doing such. It has always been a cat and mouse game since the days of the cold war. The U.S. IC knows everything that the Russians are about to do just by monitoring their communications at real-time. Putin can't take a crap without the U.S. IC know he is in the crapper. I'm sure that scares the crap out of Putin. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If we had a living breating Congress, he would have been impeached for using the POTUS office to recruit members for his "Southern White House" resort

This dude is a fool

Yes he is! He is also a Nationalist who has an Authoritarian mindset and for the most part blames non-European illegal immigrants for many of the ills and lost of jobs by white American non skilled workers. Also, per a recent leaked memo his Director of Homeland Security, has toyed with the idea of using the National Guard to round up a large segment of those immigrants for exportation. This guy's Political leanings and mindset does have an eerie similarity to other historical Populist/Nationalistic figures!

But this trips me out, 45 sh%t on you and you still uncle tom enough to still love him smh

I have found out most black Republican party members have self complex issues. They were picked on as a child or ashamed of being poor blacks and when they get a lil education and job along with material possessions they have a self profound arrogance and hatred towards minorities who look like them. They are no different from Wayne Williams the Atlanta childhood murder. Self hate is strong.

I have found out most black Republican party members have self complex issues. They were picked on as a child or ashamed of being poor blacks and when they get a lil education and job along with material possessions they have a self profound arrogance and hatred towards minorities who look like them. They are no different from Wayne Williams the Atlanta childhood murder. Self hate is strong.

Also, a lot them have that Stockholm Syndrome, since they think White folks are the only people that can help them. They have definitely been whitewash to think that Black people are genetically evil, which is how oppressed people starts to think when their only hopes to think for themselves are left in their oppressors. Black preachers are a little different. They (Black preachers) do what they do out of ignorance and greed.

And the coward she is referring to is from Texas of all places. Using her tragedy as a reason to duck town halls smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back