Why are so many Black men absent in the Black family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew plenty sistas that married right out of college before the man was settled and secure in his career.

When me and my boys hit the jr/sr year undergrad deal, we called those females those who were there to graduate w/ a "MRS" degree. lol :emlaugh: Avoided them like the plague. :read:

<b>"If you were absent during my struggle(s), don't expect to be present during my success(es)."</b> I've lived that since a teenager. :D :swink:

Basically they married their degree-having college sweethearts? That = "something going for himself already". :lol:

That's who I was talking about when I reference the "non-Black men" who aren't settled/secure in their life that get married. :noidea:

Pops said Black men dont' commit b/c they feel they aren't settled and secure in their life. I automatically assumed he was talking about after-college black men (b/c that's who I was talking about). So I replied that non-Blacks commit even though they aren't necessarily secure/settled in their life. Again...I'm talking about after-college.

I dont' know what y'all are talking about.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SS, the real reason these guys don't rush to get married is they become hot commodities. See when in a young environment, women tend to want the popular guys, the most handsome guys, the athletic guy, the frat guy. As life changes, the guy who went unnoticed now has a stable career and these women want a family and security, now the average guy is the hottest thing going, and his attitude is now like he either has to play catch up or he is like screw these broads the world is mines. Just wait until Kendrick gets that female to ride him like a motorcycle down the Dan Ryan with no traffic on a pretty summer day. He is going to think he is a pimp. IF you use to women, it doesn't bother you. If not, you gone go crazy when you get that scent on you.

SS, the real reason these guys don't rush to get married is they become hot commodities. See when in a young environment, women tend to want the popular guys, the most handsome guys, the athletic guy, the frat guy. As life changes, the guy who went unnoticed now has a stable career and these women want a family and security, now the average guy is the hottest thing going, and his attitude is now like he either has to play catch up or he is like screw these broads the world is mines. Just wait until Kendrick gets that female to ride him like a motorcycle down the Dan Ryan with no traffic on a pretty summer day. He is going to think he is a pimp. IF you use to women, it doesn't bother you. If not, you gone go crazy when you get that scent on you.

Exactly...so it's a lack of wanting to commit. :tup:

:rolleyes: men hold onto rejection a LOOOOOOOOOOOOng time...

You g...o....t...t....d...a....m....n right! :D :bowdown: :clap: :tup: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the way some of these low-life muthafugga's damned near be begging. :retard: Offering EVERYTHING about themselves in hopes of luring. :D

I think my story in this place is well documented. Gulz in texas didn't know me back in the gap and now? :emlaugh: :lmao: :lol: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Where's maz? :D
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cv3sAFe1FCM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cee,
hit it right on the nail. If a brother takes a picture in a business suit and updates his work history on facebook, then all of a sudden females want to catch "lunch" or happy hour sometime. There is a cat from JSU in ATL now, who I never remember hitting one chick in undergrad but is slaying women left and right now. It's just the game called life.

Case,
I agree with you too. Simple thing is that most of us are taught to sow our oats.

But being real, I don't know why a woman would want to marry a guy that has nothing going for himself. I can understand if they have potential and she sees a good work ethic there but a guy with nothing going and no signs of progress, I think she should run. Run fast.

But being real, I don't know why a woman would want to marry a guy that has nothing going for himself. I can understand if they have potential and she sees a good work ethic there but a guy with nothing going and no signs of progress, I think she should run. Run fast.

What's almost perplexing is they cannot discern that, for whatever reason, when they're younger. Mentally immature, I guess. :confused:

But some hoes are winning though cause the MEN are putting them on. It's not all on the chick. Some men have their capes firmly attached and want to save every trick they see. We call this "tender dick syndrome" in the hood.

It's like a houseful of dudes run a G train on a chick and ONE of them will get pussywhipped. Just like some women want to save thugs and ,some men want to boo up,take care of,and be the Captain Save Em to chicks other men hit and pass along.

How many dudes have you seen married to chicks you and ya boys done smashed thoroughly like a fruit juicer?

A man free of Tender Dick Syndrome will screw all day. But NEVER will he boo up,let her meet the family,claim,openly date or marry her.

Women really need to look within themselves to see if it's anything there WORTH marrying
lots of women wouldn't even marry themselves
So why would a real together brother wanna invest his life in that?

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Women should ask themselves and their friends, why do all the sistas have babies by thugs and dudes who don't take care of them? If you pay attention, 7 out 10 of the dudes with 4 or more kids ain't hitting on jack. The only dudes with serious careers who have over 3 kids are married to long life relationships or were married. I know cats who got 10 or more kids by women. None of my college educated or friends with good jobs who didn't go to college have more than 2 or 3 kids, and they ain't by 3 or 4 different women. Maybe two women at the most, and they married at least one of them.

Women should ask themselves and their friends, why do all the sistas have babies by thugs and dudes who don't take care of them? If you pay attention, 7 out 10 of the dudes with 4 or more kids ain't hitting on jack. The only dudes with serious careers who have over 3 kids are married to long life relationships or were married. I know cats who got 10 or more kids by women. None of my college educated or friends with good jobs who didn't go to college have more than 2 or 3 kids, and they ain't by 3 or 4 different women. Maybe two women at the most, and they married at least one of them.

IMO, I think a few women on this board are barking up the wrong tree. They need to take the message they are spurning to some gangsta/thug message board. They might be more effective over there since those are the type of Black males that best describes who they are referring too.

But some hoes are winning though cause the MEN are putting them on. It's not all on the chick. Some men have their capes firmly attached and want to save every trick they see. We call this "tender dick syndrome" in the hood.

It's like a houseful of dudes run a G train on a chick and ONE of them will get pussywhipped. Just like some women want to save thugs and ,some men want to boo up,take care of,and be the Captain Save Em to chicks other men hit and pass along.

How many dudes have you seen married to chicks you and ya boys done smashed thoroughly like a fruit juicer?

A man free of Tender Dick Syndrome will screw all day. But NEVER will he boo up,let her meet the family,claim,openly date or marry her.

Women really need to look within themselves to see if it's anything there WORTH marrying
lots of women wouldn't even marry themselves
So why would a real together brother wanna invest his life in that?

:clap:

This is a really good post.

I don't know if folks are paying attention, but there's a lot of truth here.

Personal Truth. I was lucky to find one in the same place I am, but before I found her ... 32, a paid for home, steady job, and no kids ... in Baton Rouge ... I didn't have an issue finding willing counterparts, but it was obvious what they were looking for.

One of the MAIN reasons is because black women love them a thug, a "hood *gga", a "real *gga", I could go on for days. These same type of dudes that have nothing going for themselves other than being able to produce kids. They get involved with those types of dudes between 16-25 and usually endup with a kid or two. Then when they reach their 30s or so they realize they just "want someone to treat em right" and think those of us that aren't running around with a bunch of kids are supposed to accept them with all of theirs. And that doesn't apply to just the hoodrats either, the plain janes loved getting caught up in that type situation too. And then they're quick to say that they're "not gonna settle" after they're single with 3 kids. Good luck with that.

Whelp CT,
there you have it. Nobody is telling you
To go marry some unattractive nerd just cause he has a good job and wants to play hubby. Lots of chicks will cheat on that dude anyway

We’re saying until you ladies start sexing men of substance, you will always
Find large numbers of single mother lead homes in our communities.

Sure there are some good brothers willing to come into your life and fix the mess you’ve made but not many if you’ve still haven’t change ya thought pattern or trifling ways
They will just say the hell with it, some other chick or even other race of chick will enjoy
The fruits of their labor

See us brothers want you first, but not if you stay stuck on stupid.

Whelp CT,
there you have it. Nobody is telling you
To go marry some unattractive nerd just cause he has a good job and wants to play hubby. Lots of chicks will cheat on that dude anyway

We’re saying until you ladies start sexing men of substance, you will always
Find large numbers of single mother lead homes in our communities.

Sure there are some good brothers willing to come into your life and fix the mess you’ve made but not many if you’ve still haven’t change ya thought pattern or trifling ways
They will just say the hell with it, some other chick or even other race of chick will enjoy
The fruits of their labor

See us brothers want you first, but not if you stay stuck on stupid.

Tony you are determined to turn this around and make men's goodness and worthiness based on external things FORCING you to be worth a damn, when in actuality it should be the reverse.

The POINT is WHY are there NOT MANY MEN OF SUBSTANCE anymore? Why are men making all these babies and not sticking around? And why are no men upset about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back