Why are so many Black men absent in the Black family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I must say that you have. I really didn't realize people took things a person on the internet said that seriously though. :noidea:

Let me give you not one :rolleyes: but two :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Man, folks getting whooped and killed over FB, twitter and folks have had some serious beefs about stuff said on TSPN. Where you been? You keep on thinking folks ain't getting upset...those will be YOUR four tires on flat when you leave work...:lol:

I still disagree with your first point. Brothers who choose dimepieces tend to just choose younger dimepieces when they get older.

Your second point ... made fun of, snide and cruel remarks ... I'm shocked. I don't deny some harsh things are said sometimes, but I really didn't think people took what was said on a message board to heart. Maybe I'm different. People can say whatever they want about me to my face and I'll laugh and it won't bother me a bit. On here or any other board, I've never taken anything seriously. Maybe I'm jaded or just desensitized. Maybe people do take things others say at face value. Even on a message board. Interesting.

Well then, my brother, we agree to disagree. :swink:

As for people taking to heart what is said over a message board, I won't lie...I will admit that I did get upset about something a poster said about my child. It was said when she had first left for Southern University, my first child off at college, and I, as mother, was missing her terribly. I'm sure the poster didn't know my emotions at that time, and I have learned to be cautious about my posts, it was still something that I took to heart, particularly because it was my child. The poster did send me a private message, apologizing. But again, I've learned since that because you do have people on here who don't really care what's said about them, they also don't care what they post about you, and I've learned what to post and what not to post.

And you have some ticking time-bombs out there, waiting to snap and go off and explode with the smallest thing.....I believe TSPN has one who has been banned because of such behavior.......

Let me give you not one :rolleyes: but two :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Man, folks getting whooped and killed over FB, twitter and folks have had some serious beefs about stuff said on TSPN. Where you been? You keep on thinking folks ain't getting upset...those will be YOUR four tires on flat when you leave work...:lol:

At the end of the day message boards give relatively normal 9-to-5 employees and hermits alike, the opportunity to connect or argue and start mess with like-minded individuals. To have the freedom to tackle any issue and express themselves without fear of retribution (in most cases). It’s happy hour 24/7.

There is no need to take one of bubblegum_5’s comments so seriously that it compels to you log on at 2:31 a.m. and go on about how that user doesn’t know you, and she should respect the fact you’ve worked in the hood for 25 years assisting under privileged youth.

I got bronchitis. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

http://fansnthestands.hbcufannation...things-you-cant-say-on-an-hbcu-message-board/

:lol:

That is some straight woman said shyt. Child please. Yes you love your child, but ain't no way a average working man can afford to go to court year round over some bullshyt and make a living. These women need to stop using their puzzy as a pawn for cash and kids.
Yes, I said those things, but my point was that you hear so many of these men bash the mother of their children, but yet most don't make the effort to get their kids and raise them to THEIR standard. And yes, I saw what CEE posted; if you are a committed parent, determined to instill values and morals in your children, the fight is worth it because you are fighting for your children. But so many men don't make the effort to fight; most give the excuse of the system being against them, and say it isn't worth the effort!:confused: And those who do have the resources for court don't have the patience and endurance to fight it out. This is your child, your flesh and blood, worth every effort of fight you have in you. Nothing should ever separate you from the love you have for your child and your desire to want to have him/her raised well and happy.

I've seen more men, particularly Black men, fight harder to keep material possessions than they do to get their kids.

That is some straight woman said shyt. Child please. Yes you love your child, but ain't no way a average working man can afford to go to court year round over some bullshyt and make a living. These women need to stop using their puzzy as a pawn for cash and kids.

Spoken like a man with no children...when you get kids you change. What you might not would have spent a dime on on the outside looking in...you give everything you have to get. Getting your kids isn't bullshit...or it shouldn't be. It wouldn't be for me or for any real parent that wants to parent.

Yeah ok. Just like a woman point of view. The lesson is kids grow up and learn that it is not always their daddies fault. Dealing with a scorned, angry black woman is worst than dealing with a snake pit of rattle snakes. Stress will kill you. You better use your head for more than a hat rack.
Spoken like a man with no children...when you get kids you change. What you might not would have spent a dime on on the outside looking in...you give everything you have to get. Getting your kids isn't bullshit...or it shouldn't be. It wouldn't be for me or for any real parent that wants to parent.

This proves what I posted when I said "most say it isn't worth the effort" and "don't have the patience and endurance to fight it out".

If a person thinks anything is "bullshyt" they put little or no effort into gaining/achieving/accomplishing something.

And fighting for your child, even if it means having to go to court, isn't "bullshyt".

Yeah ok. Just like a woman point of view. The lesson is kids grow up and learn that it is not always their daddies fault. Dealing with a scorned, angry black woman is worst than dealing with a snake pit of rattle snakes. Stress will kill you. You better use your head for more than a hat rack.

Like I said, spoken like a man with no children. You ask some of the dads that we know parent, like Cat Daddy or Kenn or Robberor SUJag if their kids are some bullshit they wouldn't fight for...:smh:

No one said it was the daddies fault. I was only saying that more men who walk out on their wives, children, family, should raise the kids to their standard rather than sit back and talk about how bad a job the mothers are doing. Instead of talking about it, more men should be about the business of making sure their kids are being raised to a standard they can be happy with.

Like I said, spoken like a man with no children. You ask some of the dads that we know parent, like Cat Daddy or Kenn or Robberor SUJag if their kids are some bullshit they wouldn't fight for...:smh:

I got to agree with the ladies on this one. There is nothing about fighting for my child that is bullshit. I was without a job for a while and still went to court - represented myself ... and won - for the sake of my daughter. My daughter and I had a long discussion about that a few nights ago. She's an adult now, but she knows that I will go to war for her no matter what because of that. It's the principle of the thing.

See only a woman misinterprets views. The bullshyt is dealing with a evil woman. Not the child. Dealing with a evil woman is never worth any ones time. The truth will come out for that child one day.
This proves what I posted when I said "most say it isn't worth the effort" and "don't have the patience and endurance to fight it out".

If a person thinks anything is "bullshyt" they put little or no effort into gaining/achieving/accomplishing something.

And fighting for your child, even if it means having to go to court, isn't "bullshyt".

CT, you let the emotional side of a woman come out of you. I said bullshyt with a evil azz broad. Not woman.

I got to agree with the ladies on this one. There is nothing about fighting for my child that is bullshit. I was without a job for a while and still went to court - represented myself ... and won - for the sake of my daughter. My daughter and I had a long discussion about that a few nights ago. She's an adult now, but she knows that I will go to war for her no matter what because of that. It's the principle of the thing.

Once again I did not say over the child. I said dealing with a ignorant azz woman is bullysht.

Once again I did not say over the child. I said dealing with a ignorant azz woman is bullysht.

Well, yeah. We don't WANT to have to fight with a woman over stuff. But, sometimes you have to stand in the gap. That's just part of the ugly business of broken relationships with children involved.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back