Why are so many Black men absent in the Black family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The POINT is WHY are there NOT MANY MEN OF SUBSTANCE anymore? Why are men making all these babies and not sticking around? And why are no men upset about it?

Who said there are not many men of substance anymore? I think there are a wealth of men and women with substance in this country.

Who said there are not many men of substance anymore? I think there are a wealth of men and women with substance in this country.

Which takes us back to the point many men have been making all along: If there are men of substance available, why are women having babies with men of no substance?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Which takes us back to the point many men have been making all along: If there are men of substance available, why are women having babies with men of no substance?

The simple and obvious answer is because those women want to.

It is finding the answer to why they want to is something we have to find out. And there is no easy explanation to that.

The simple and obvious answer is because those women want to.

It is finding the answer to why they want to is something we have to find out. And there is no easy explanation to that.

Because they want to, huh?

So, why are they blaming men?

Tony you are determined to turn this around and make men's goodness and worthiness based on external things FORCING you to be worth a damn, when in actuality it should be the reverse.

The POINT is WHY are there NOT MANY MEN OF SUBSTANCE anymore? Why are men making all these babies and not sticking around? And why are no men upset about it?

Because BY and Large you Women have had offspring with men without any substance more than those with it.

GOOD men are simply out numbered. THEN you women go and lower ya standards even more, making it really no sexual incentive
to be a good man. A man doesn't have to be good to get sex.

I could date and have sex all day everyday with legions of willing women
but I don't simply because I'm working on a plan....

CT you women have created this, it's like never changing the oil then wondering why ya car is broke

I tried to hook a friend up with this chick she said " I don't wanna go with that nerd"
well when that nerd finished school and started bringing home 150K she dashed that pussy back @ him, married 2 kids and she hasn't
worked since. Me I wouldn't even gave her a cigarette now when she sees me can't even look me in the eye

no way around it CT, women caused this mess with men

and I haven't even got into how some single mothers are trying to raise men without any male input.

Last edited:
Because they want to, huh?

So, why are they blaming men?

My point exactly!

Now I've been popular with the ladies all my life, but during my time a brother had to come correct.

Now chicks don't require nothing, dude can have teams of kids, no education, living with moms and have women fighting over him

So how is CT blaming men for that? :noidea:

Well, at some level they believe men along the way have failed them, and are responsible for all the poor decisions they've made.

they failed themselves, whether due to low self esteem, giving into lust, or whatever, BUT the moment they had sex with
a dude they knew didn't deserve it the game changed and now we all suffer

My point exactly!

Now I've been popular with the ladies all my life, but during my time a brother had to come correct.

Now chicks don't require nothing, dude can have teams of kids, no education, living with moms and have women fighting over him

So how is CT blaming men for that? :noidea:

In fairness, I think CT is just making an argument. Providing a counterpoint to our stance.

All of the other women have been beaten into submission. (Which is their nature - to submit. :lol:) She has no help. So, I guess we have to give her credit for having the courage and will to stand up for women. No matter how irrational her position may be.

I guess.

:)

Imma ask again, WHY is it OKAY to not be about shat...have widespread lack of character in men, to have so many menleaving their families and MEN don't take other men to task. Where is the self-respect and want to be worth a damn to themselves? Why must and exterior force (woman) force you to be worth a damn? Why isn't there an innate WANT to be worth a damn?

In fairness, I think CT is just making an argument. Providing a counterpoint to our stance.

All of the other women have been beaten into submission. (Which is their nature - to submit. :lol:) She has no help. So, I guess we have to give her credit for having the courage and will to stand up for women. No matter how irrational her position may be.

I guess.

What's irrational about wanting to understand the acceptance of unaccountability for men's actions? Why are the leaders no longer worth being considered leaders...and its okay with men. In fact, many have a whole litany of excuses for why its acceptable....

What's irrational about wanting to understand the acceptance of unaccountability for men's actions? Why are the leaders no longer worth being considered leaders...and its okay with men. In fact, many have a whole litany of excuses for why its acceptable....

We've repeatedly told you that there ARE men who are accountable and worthy. Kendrick specifically told you that.

The problem is, for some reason, those men are deemed undesirable and the men who are unaccountable and unworthy are the one's that ... WOMEN ... DECIDE ... to breed with. Shouldn't women be asking why do they choose these men when seemingly ... BETTER CHOICES ... are available?

Secondly, the reason men who are unaccountable are the way they are is simple - because they can be. Because they have been ... ENABLED ... by ... WOMEN. That's not hard to figure out. :noidea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
they failed themselves, whether due to low self esteem, giving into lust, or whatever, BUT the moment they had sex with
a dude they knew didn't deserve it the game changed and now we all suffer

Tony, you are wise man. You know everything that occurs is as a result of some sort of cause.

I don't believe these women we are talking about just one day woke up and said, "I'm going to give it up to nobodies for the foreseeable future."

Something had to have happened. That action and mindset had to be cultivated. A seed had to have been planted along the line.

Last edited:

I guess.

It was a man on this board that I shall remain nameless that LEAD CT to asking the question that started this thread. I guess we men are born natural LEADERS.

Imma ask again, WHY is it OKAY to not be about shat...have widespread lack of character in men, to have so many menleaving their families and MEN don't take other men to task. Where is the self-respect and want to be worth a damn to themselves? Why must and exterior force (woman) force you to be worth a damn? Why isn't there an innate WANT to be worth a damn?

INNATE? CT I didn't wanna go here but you just won't stop

you said INNATE? CT we are born in sin, shaped in iniquity, evil by nature, in order to correct ourselves
we have to turn away from our evil selves, some call it professing Jesus, baptism etc etc others called it simply choosing a more
righteous path

doing wrong can be so much fun for some people,
raising hell and keeping up drama can be very enjoyable to alot of people

and now the world and women are more accepting of an ignorant, evil, non-spiritual bastard more than I ever seen

and you're asking more men to turn away from all that fun, all that pussy, and start living responsible

C'mon SON!

it won't happen until there's a spiritual awaking OR you Women start keeping ya legs closed
and create a higher standard for yourself

We've repeatedly told you that there ARE men who are accountable and worthy. Kendrick specifically told you that.

The problem is, for some reason, those men are deemed undesirable and the men who are unaccountable and unworthy are the one's that ... WOMEN ... DECIDE ... to breed with. Shouldn't women be asking why do they choose these men when seemingly ... BETTER CHOICES ... are available?

Secondly, the reason men who are unaccountable are the way they are is simple - because they can be. Because they have been ... ENABLED ... by ... WOMEN. That's not hard to figure out. :noidea:

True. If better men are picked FIRST, better male children will result, because those boys-men will have a better man as an example.

Tony, you are wise man. You know everything that occurs is as a result of some sort of cause.

I don't believe these women we are talking about just one day woke up and said, "I'm going to give it up to nobodies for the perceivable future."

Something had to have happened. That action and mindset had to be cultivated. A seed had to have been planted along the line.

you are correct something happened, and that is the bigger question.

what happened to make women stop thinking they were precious, and a dude should work and have morals and values
in order to have them.

Seems like to me the majority of women turned into groupies over night

Most men are I know are geared to prove themselves to a woman, BUT when they find out
there's no need to prove anything it became whatever
and as a result the women became something tainted not even
worth a good man's time or effort

True. If better men are picked FIRST, better male children will result, because those boys-men will have a better man as an example.

true. how many times have I heard women say I shoulda never married or fooled with him
in the first place

BUT

kudos to CT she hung in there long as she could..lol..

Yep, ol' CT has spunk.

Like that about her.

:) :tup:

yeah CT doesn't seem to have any hang ups and she can talk straight out,
she doesn't flee from threads that make her uncomfortable
it makes for good convo, this is how men and women can develop a better understanding
instead of game playing all the time

Our race has been cursed for years...it goes back to slavery days. We hate each other...black men can't stand black women and vice versa...hell, look at the posts on here, fb and any other social media outlet. Look at all the interracial dating...all I ever here is how BAD black women are and why the black men date outside their race. We simply can't/don't get along; therefore, we can't remain in a relationship, let alone get married. Then once all that schitt hits the fan, the men usually bounce. Either they just DGAF anymore and figure it's less headache to just stay away from the kid(s) b/c that means they have to deal with the mama, or they're having baby mama drama and the kid(s) are being used as pawns. It's always an excuse and neither party ever wants to be held accountable...it's always the other person's fault. Let's play the blame game...yada, yada, yada! That's why we never accomplish anything, nor are we going anywhere as a race of people.

So...there you have it ct, right there in a nutshell for ya! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back