Are You A Gentleman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sit it out if I have to and really don't mind. I ain't jumping through no hoops, and I ain't making the one I'm interested in jump through hoops either. Matter of fact, I ain't making the one I'm not interested in jump through hoops either, cause I'm not going to waste his time.

Choices.

There's nothing wrong with your choice. I think that's where some folks go awry. Thinking their way is the only way. To me, the important thing is recognizing that we have a choice and being comfortable with the decision we make.

By the way ... Good morning, Crit.

:)

I'll sit it out if I have to and really don't mind. I ain't jumping through no hoops, and I ain't making the one I'm interested in jump through hoops either. Matter of fact, I ain't making the one I'm not interested in jump through hoops either, cause I'm not going to waste his time.

I wish more women were like this.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My gf is probably my 3rd largest bill.

One day she asked if she could be a housewife. I told her not with those 80k in student loans she got. I shole hope you enjoy being a scientist.

Thanks man. I know we went at it in that other thread, but I found myself agreeing with a lot of what you said in this thread lol.

:lol:

Hang around long enough and you'll learn that I argue just for the heck of it. I actually knew you were right in that other thread all along.

Hang around long enough and you'll learn that I argue just for the heck of it. I actually knew you were right in that other thread all along.

I knew you knew, that's why I said in that post you like to argue just for the hell of it lol. :lol:

Choices.

There's nothing wrong with your choice. I think that's where some folks go awry. Thinking their way is the only way. To me, the important thing is recognizing that we have a choice and being comfortable with the decision we make.

By the way ... Good morning, Crit.

:)

:tup:

And Mornin'! :wavey:

Any straight man that deals with women has to realize they are selfish. It is just their nature. Women like to one up you. Yeah they do nice things for yu, but they gotta one up you and get more in return. :emlaugh:

Any straight man that deals with women has to realize they are selfish. It is just their nature. Women like to one up you. Yeah they do nice things for yu, but they gotta one up you and get more in return. :emlaugh:

Maybe the chicks you deal with. :rolleyes: There are some good women out there who enjoy and get a thrill outta seeing her man happy without any hidden motives/agendas. Some men don't get those type of women, because they're NOT WORTHY. Hence, they GET a reflection of themselves (and maybe they don't know it): someone trif. :lol:
Self-evaluation is so important. :emlaugh:

<b>There are some good women out there who enjoy and get a thrill outta seeing her man happy without any hidden motives/agendas.</b>

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't believe this bullshit right hur, Critt ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Seems to me most women are into the adoption services. lol Adopt my debt. Adopt my bad credit. Adopt my needs because I'm needy. :smh: Adopt my hunger because I need a good meal. lol Adopt my car/truck because that SOB is breaking down and I don't know what to do. :retard: Adopt my bad assed chillun' because they daddy left'em and don't wanna' be bothered w/ them and they need some semblance of a GOOD/STRONG man in their lives. :retard: Adopt me too because although my daddy reared me, or not, I need another man to rear me although I'm not an fully-100% independant human being. :read: And, that ULTIMATE hidden agenda is the "take care of me for the rest of my life" deal. I've seen't all this in motion and therefore, I cannot participate because it is highly illogical. :read:

Methinks us menfolk are and were getting the short end of the stick on the "relationship" deal. I've studied this one-sided bullshit for a while now. :read: I don't play x-box, play-station 3, wii, and those other primitive games. I play the game of life, which is more complex and challenging to ascertain and predict. :read:

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't believe this bullshit right hur, Critt ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Seems to me most women are into the adoption services. lol Adopt my debt. Adopt my bad credit. Adopt my needs because I'm needy. :smh: Adopt my hunger because I need a good meal. lol Adopt my car/truck because that SOB is breaking down and I don't know what to do. :retard: Adopt my bad assed chillun' because they daddy left'em and don't wanna' be bothered w/ them and they need some semblance of a GOOD/STRONG man in their lives. :retard: Adopt me too because although my daddy reared me, or not, I need another man to rear me although I'm not an fully-100% independant human being. :read: And, that ULTIMATE hidden agenda is the "take care of me for the rest of my life" deal. I've seen't all this in motion and therefore, I cannot participate because it is highly illogical. :read:

Methinks us menfolk are and were getting the short end of the stick on the "relationship" deal. I've studied this one-sided bullshit for a while now. :read: I don't play x-box, play-station 3, wii, and those other primitive games. I play the game of life, which is more complex and challenging to ascertain and predict. :read:

This is where that self-evaluation comes in handy, Daddy Warbucks...

This is where that self-evaluation comes in handy, Daddy Warbucks...

No ma'am. This is where one's 5 senses + the 6th sense of intelligence comes in handy.

Can't dispute any of what I posted up there because it's 100% truth. lol Woman~Adoption. Women can't spell the word <b>101% independant</b>. Just neeeeeeeeeeeedy. :smh: And quite naturally, I've gone through life not respecting that too much. :read: Not that anyone would care or not but my actions speak volumes. :swink: :emlaugh:

Adoption services. :lmao:

I'm gonna' tell it like it needs to be told SUJF. lol I'll make it known upfront to A-N-Y woman, I don't need you for shit, EVER, in this life. :D I take pride in making that statement because it's 101% factuality. Would serve ZERO purposes in my life other than for me to "adopt" all that negativity they have. lol It's 101% positive, over this way. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I know.

You gotta admit he's right, Crit. That's what this thread is really about. Identifying those men who are willing to cater to the whims of a woman just because she happens to be born female. Somebody willing to adopt them and their problems.

In my life, a woman needs to be a solution to problems. If my life is not better with her than without her, then I don't need her. That applies to every area of my life - spiritually, physically, financially, socially and intellectually. I'm amazed at the women who think they have a right to be a financial burden to men.

Last edited:
No ma'am. This is where one's 5 senses + the 6th sense of intelligence comes in handy.

Can't dispute any of what I posted up there because it's 100% truth. lol Woman~Adoption. Women can't spell the word <b>101% independant</b>. Just neeeeeeeeeeeedy. :smh: And quite naturally, I've gone through life not respecting that too much. :read: Not that anyone would care or not but my actions speak volumes. :swink: :emlaugh:

Whatever, P. :lol: There are women out there who don't have hidden agendas, wanna spoil the RIGHT man, holds and has her own and not looking a materialistic handout. What you can buy her, she can buy herself (THOUGH she appreciates it coming from the man) and just geniunely want the company/love of a REAL man who is capable of putting together and expressing a complete thought.

Some of ya'll (speaking in general) get bullshat, because you're full of bullshat yourself....

I know.

That's what this thread is really about. Identifying those men who are willing to cater to the whims of a woman just because she happens to be born female. Somebody willing to adopt them and their problems.

Ummmm no. The thread is about identifying gentlemen and wanting to know how ya'll (some of ya'll anyway) got those gentlemen-like qualities.

Whatever, P. :lol: There are women out there who don't have hidden agendas, wanna spoil the RIGHT man, holds and has her own and not looking a materialistic handout. What you can buy her, she can buy herself (THOUGH she appreciates it coming from the man) and just geniunely want the company/love of a REAL man who is capable of putting together and expressing a complete thought.

Some of ya'll (speaking in general) get bullshat, because you're full of bullshat yourself....

Yes, I've ENCOUNTERED plenty of bullshit and was onced married to pure unadulterated bullshit. :D Don't worry, I'm not talking behind that skank's back, I've said these same things face to face to her and others. :D But that bullshit isn't reflective of me or what I bring to the table. :) All of that bullshit was very, very pretty to look @ and finer than frog hair but it came w/ a LOT of adoption services. :emlaugh:

It trips me out when I meet a la' femme and they do that sorry assed <b>"I'm independant and I don't need a man"</b> bullshit. I wanna' say loudly <b>"You stupid dumb assed bitch! Since you don't 'need' a man, WTF is your car/truck smoking because you ain't changed the oil in 24,000 miles? :emlaugh: WTF are some of the walls cracking from home settling because you were too damned lazy to keep up w/ your foundation maintenance? :retard: WTF is your plumbing in your home fvcked up because you were too damned sorry to stay on top of it and stay on it? :emlaugh: WTF is your grass @ your crib burnt? :lol: WTF does your home exterior/interior need another coat of paint because you were 'unaware' lol that most homebuilders use the cheap shit to get them by and make the sell? :retard: WTF is your foundation cracking in your driveway because, again, you didn't stay on top of it? :lol: WTF is your flooring fvcked up? :emlaugh: WTF is your passenger-side rear tire low? :emlaugh: WTF do I smell gas when you just turned the stove on? :retard: :eek: :uhoh: WTF is that knocking noise I hear when you turn your car/truck on? :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: lol dot dot dot dot dot dot dot"</b>

Either you're NOT 101% independant or you're just plain ol' sorry as fvck and need an adopter lol. One of the two, obviously. That's how I categorize these days. :D

Preacher Panth is in the pulpit today. LOL!!!!!!!!

Yes, I've ENCOUNTERED plenty of bullshit and was onced married to pure unadulterated bullshit. :D Don't worry, I'm not talking behind that skank's back, I've said these same things face to face to her and others. :D But that bullshit isn't reflective of me or what I bring to the table. :) All of that bullshit was very, very pretty to look @ and finer than frog hair but it came w/ a LOT of adoption services. :emlaugh:

It trips me out when I meet a la' femme and they do that sorry assed <b>"I'm independant and I don't need a man"</b> bullshit. I wanna' say loudly <b>"You stupid dumb assed bitch! Since you don't 'need' a man, WTF is your car/truck smoking because you ain't changed the oil in 24,000 miles? :emlaugh: WTF are some of the walls cracking from home settling because you were too damned lazy to keep up w/ your foundation maintenance? :retard: WTF is your plumbing in your home fvcked up because you were too damned sorry to stay on top of it and stay on it? :emlaugh: WTF is your grass @ your crib burnt? :lol: WTF does your home exterior/interior need another coat of paint because you were 'unaware' lol that most homebuilders use the cheap shit to get them by and make the sell? :retard: WTF is your foundation cracking in your driveway because, again, you didn't stay on top of it? :lol: WTF is your flooring fvcked up? :emlaugh: WTF is your passenger-side rear tire low? :emlaugh: WTF do I smell gas when you just turned the stove on? :retard: :eek: :uhoh: WTF is that knocking noise I hear when you turn your car/truck on? :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: lol dot dot dot dot dot dot dot"</b>

Either you're NOT 101% independant or you're just plain ol' sorry as fvck and need an adopter lol. One of the two, obviously. That's how I categorize these days. :D

So you are soooo disturbed! :lol: Just because she is independent, it doesn't mean she doesn't need (or want) a man. :rolleyes:

s050.gif
Preach! Preacher!!!

And now we will have a song by the choir.

choir.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back