Are You A Gentleman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If y'all want ol' reverent unca' Panther88 to get up in the TSPN pulpit and break it down, like it needs to be broke, then let me hear ah "YAAAAY-MAN!" :D

ugly_wink.gif

YAAAAAY-MAAAN!!!

So you are soooo disturbed! :lol: Just because is independent,<b><font color="red" size="6"> it doesn't mean she doesn't need</font></b> (or want) <b><font color="red" size="6">a man.</font></b> :rolleyes:

The defense rests its case. :|

Y'all are some needy muthafukkas, Critt. :smh: There's absolutely NOTHING independant about quite a few of you human beings that are female. lol You may have your crib, your vehicle, and be the father-mother of your chillun', but the fact remains that y'all STILL NEED a male in your life to complete you.

But, us menfolk... the reverse does not apply. :swink: Quite a few of us are 101% independant of females. Some of us can cook, clean, nurture, sew, decorate, <b>raise children</b> :read:, participate, et al in what was once the traditional value system of females pre-womens lib as well as carry out 100% of the role that defines man'dom (being great mechanic, builder of home :read:, plumber, electrician, horticultural engineer lol, machinist, painter, blah blah blah). :read: <b>THAT</b>, mes amie, is what TRUE independance is. And some of us menfolk take great pride in it and revel in it, as well. :|

Last edited:
A mess! :lmao:
I'm disappointed in you, brother. :lol:

LOL!!!!!! Hey, I ran across a few of the ones Panth is talking about too. Not all women is like that, but there are a few of them out there that is giving "Good" women bad names, cause they are claiming you all's "Good" titles and using them as their own. You know how they do in the "hood". If it looks "Good", then they gots to have it for their own.

The defense rests its case. :|

Y'all are some needy muthafukkas, Critt. :smh: There's absolutely NOTHING independant about quite a few of you human beings that are female. lol You may have your crib, your vehicle, and be the father-mother of your chillun', but the fact remains that y'all STILL NEED a male in your life to complete you.

But, us menfolk... the reverse does not apply. :swink: Quite a few of us are 101% independant of females. Some of us can cook, clean, nurture, sew, decorate, <b>raise children</b> :read:, participate, et al in what was once the traditional value system of females pre-womens lib. :read: <b>THAT</b>, mes amie, is what TRUE independance is. And some of us menfolk take great pride in it and revel in it, as well. :|

I beg to differ. Ya'll NEED a woman in your lives. That's why some of ya'll are MENTALLY UNSTABLE. Can do everything with your hands (some of ya'll), but mentally detached and disturbed.

If GOD saw a NEED for a woman (your rib, your helpmeet) to be in the lives in the man, who are you to challenge that? There should always be balance. Ya'll need women, just like women need men. FIND YOUR BALANCE... but get your head and heart fixed FIRST.

Last edited:
I shouldn't put this one chix biz out there like this but I feel inclined to. lol

This chick.. single, 2 teenage kids. Just had a large home built a few yrs ago. :smh: She had a list a MILE long of what's wrong about her crib and she said she didn't know she had to get the oil changed in that buick SUV (28,000 miles and it's smoking :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: ) . :emlaugh: And, she also stated that some married dude was paying her car note. lol I L...M...M...F...A....OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Like this-> :lmao:

Bit tits, big booty, cute tall chick, offering up the world, including adopting all those problems/issues/bad credit she had. lol And to top it off, some spoiled assed teenage kids. :emlaugh: I feel sorry for whomever ultimately makes that move. :emlaugh: She didn't quite understand that her pussy cannot reimburse me for the finishing mower I just purchased 2 weeks back or put gas in the machine that pulls it. :emlaugh: Or even the trailer that pulls it to her property. Or the truck. blah blah blah

LOL!!!!!! Hey, I ran across a few of the ones Panth is talking about too. Not all women is like that, but there are a few of them out there that is giving "Good" women bad names, cause they are claiming you all's "Good" titles and using them as their own. You know how they do in the "hood". If it looks "Good", then they gots to have it for their own.

And whose fault is it to always run into the same type of chicks?

I beg to differ. Ya'll NEED a woman in your lives. That's why some of ya'll are MENTALLY UNSTABLE. Can't do everything with your hands (some of ya'll), but mentally detached and disturbed.

If GOD saw a NEED for a woman (your rib, your helpmeet) to be in the lives in the man, who are you to challenge that? There should always be balance. Ya'll need women, just like women need men. FIND YOUR BALANCE... but get your head and heart fixed FIRST.

Helpmeet. Help me. Like I said, be a solution and not a problem. A lot of women are slapping that "good" label on themselves, when they are really nothing but a bag of issues. Not helpful to anyone including themselves. And don't even mention those women who want to be in control of everything .... :shame:

Last edited:
I'll sit it out if I have to and really don't mind. I ain't jumping through no hoops, and I ain't making the one I'm interested in jump through hoops either. Matter of fact, I ain't making the one I'm not interested in jump through hoops either, cause I'm not going to waste his time.

Preach!

I beg to differ. Ya'll NEED a woman in your lives. That's why some of ya'll are MENTALLY UNSTABLE. Can't do everything with your hands (some of ya'll), but mentally detached and disturbed.

Need a woman for what Crittah? To spend our hard earned scrilla? To give us hell on earth? lol To bring their 495 credit rating score? lol To bring their 27,000+$ of debt for us to pay? To bring their bad assed uncontrollable trifling kids for us to help steer in the right direction? lol To bring their broke down homes/cars for us to fix? To bring their broke FAMILY to us in order for us to repair it too?

The ONLY thing women offer is pussy and titties. :| Can't even offer a 2nd income because most of us are smart enough to have our OWN 2nd income. :emlaugh:

What gives? lol

I shouldn't put this one chix biz out there like this but I feel inclined to. lol

This chick.. single, 2 teenage kids. Just had a large home built a few yrs ago. :smh: She had a list a MILE long of what's wrong about her crib and she said she didn't know she had to get the oil changed in that buick SUV (28,000 miles and it's smoking :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: ) . :emlaugh: And, she also stated that some married dude was paying her car note. lol I L...M...M...F...A....OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Like this-> :lmao:

Bit tits, big booty, cute tall chick, offering up the world, including adopting all those problems/issues/bad credit she had. lol And to top it off, some spoiled assed teenage kids. :emlaugh: I feel sorry for whomever ultimately makes that move. :emlaugh: She didn't quite understand that her pussy cannot reimburse me for the finishing mower I just purchased 2 weeks back or put gas in the machine that pulls it. :emlaugh: Or even the trailer that pulls it to her property. Or the truck. blah blah blah

And YET as long as she's got a pu$$y, some sucker will ALWAYS pick up what's lacking. :rolleyes: ... And you know all this because you were Sucker (or potentially) # what???? :lol:

Ya'll can't seem to get past physical ASSets.... And long as we got what's "pleasing to the eye" ya'll will FOREVER FALL and MISS what's really GOOD out there. Dummies...

And YET as long as she's got a pu$$y, some sucker will ALWAYS pick up what's lacking. :rolleyes: ... And you know all this because you were Sucker (or potentially) # what???? :lol:

Ya'll can't seem to get past physical ASSets.... And long as we got what's "pleasing to the eye" ya'll will FOREVER FALL and MISS what's really GOOD out there. Dummies...

Save that tired speech for those others who haven't woken up yet Crittah. P88 woke up a loooooooooong time ago. :read: :swink:

My resume' is quite impressive in how I treat females. lol :swink:

:smh:

You know, I have a cousin that looks like this >>>
4628.gif
and he's contemplating on marrying this lady from LaFayette with 6 kids and 1..2....3...eeeerrrr......1.....2......3.....4.....errrr........about 5 grandkids or so. And all of them lives with her. Then he has the nerve to say if/when they get married that some of the kids cant come and live with them. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Some sucker. Now we're getting to the truth.

Crit, it sounds like you're acknowledging what some of us have been saying all along.

:)

Need a woman for what Crittah? To spend our hard earned scrilla? To give us hell on earth? lol To bring their 495 credit rating score? lol To bring their 27,000+$ of debt for us to pay? To bring their bad assed uncontrollable trifling kids for us to help steer in the right direction? lol To bring their broke down homes/cars for us to fix? To bring their broke FAMILY to us in order for us to repair it too?

The ONLY thing women offer is pussy and titties. :| Can't even offer a 2nd income because most of us are smart enough to have our OWN 2nd income. :emlaugh:

What gives? lol

P, HONESTLY, if ALL you see women for is pussy and titties, you will FOREVER be lost and NOT know what REAL VALUE a GOOD WOMAN can bring into your life.
Keep that mentality you got, Sir, and you'll continue to be alone (and if that's what you want, that's fine TOO) or will always run into the same chicks who will care more about your wallet than you. 'Cause you know why PART of the reason: because your opinion of women is already low. And any woman with half a brain who sees a man who sees HER as nothing more than her body, guess what you're likely to get: a woman who will USE you. She'll figure: Why care? He doesn't. He's got money, so let me see what I can get outta him.

So baby, if you like it (your views) on women, fine.

Last edited:
:smh:

You know, I have a cousin that looks like this >>>
4628.gif
and he's contemplating on marrying this lady from LaFayette with 6 kids and 1..2....3...eeeerrrr......1.....2......3.....4.....errrr........about 5 grandkids or so. And all of them lives with her. Then he has the nerve to say if/when they get married that some of the kids cant come and live with them. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

If he likes it, I love it... :smh:

If he likes it, I love it... :smh:

LOL!!!! Well, I dont. I tried to tell that dude a thing or two about step kids, but he wont listen. I told him not to call me anymore if he did marry her, cause I'm not trying to solve his problems that he could have easily avoided.

LOL!!!! Well, I dont. I tried to tell that dude a thing or two about step kids, but he wont listen. I told him not to call me anymore if he did marry her, cause I'm not trying to solve his problems that he could have easily avoided.

Not disrespect to your fam... but ummmm Again? Who's the dummy???? But I bet she got a phat arse and that fiyah, huh? :lmao:

Maybe the chicks you deal with. :rolleyes: There are some good women out there who enjoy and get a thrill outta seeing her man happy without any hidden motives/agendas. Some men don't get those type of women, because they're NOT WORTHY. Hence, they GET a reflection of themselves (and maybe they don't know it): someone trif. :lol:
Self-evaluation is so important. :emlaugh:

Yeah, okay. This is why more women are single than men...................

Yeah, okay. This is why more women are single than men...................

We outnumber ya'll because TONS and TONS of ya'll are either locked up, dead or like to rock the 6-inch stillettos like us? :lmao: So yeah, ya'll are at a big advantage! Ohhhhh, don't let me forget we that got Becky, Taco and Ming Lee in the mix, too. :emlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back