Southern Athletic Director William Broussard Reassigned By University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have you been? Jindal is trying to do that. Been all over the news for months. Trying to hit LSU for $260M+. The boards are working to defeat that.
I don't make it may business to keep up with su's budget in detail and that info wasn't posted on HBCUsports.

I don't make it may business to keep up with su's budget in detail and that info wasn't posted on HBCUsports.

So you listen to SU's Jaguar Journal radio show and watch a video conference of OUR board meeting for info about JSU? You appear to be obsessed with SU. smh

Nvm. I got to the webcast late..I see him., it has been speculated by many new sources that the proposed budget will not get pass by legislators,

So you listen to SU's Jaguar Journal radio show and watch a video conference of OUR board meeting for info about JSU? You appear to be obsessed with SU. smh
Actually just interested in why your AD was reassigned. Let's not make this bigger than it really is because your su is suffering on all fronts right now.
Let's stay on topic and nice hearing from you though.

No, What he's saying is if it's not posted on this board then its a good chance he doesn't know about all off SU's cheating details and Unethical & illegal Practices. It's so much drama and bullshít to keep up with to the point that yall don't even know what's going on most of the time.
But you're so embarrassed by your shit being exposed you're trying to create a smoke screen and turn this into a bash JayRob thread. Lmao

Carry On.

Actually just interested in why your AD was reassigned. Let's not make this bigger than it really is because your su is suffering on all fronts right now.
Let's stay on topic as well.

They can't. They looking stupid because they been talking so much shít. Lol so now theyre trying to make this about you.
They say you're obsessed with SU but I think they're obsessed with you.
Tell them fools to man up because whatever you're saying has them real sensitive. I don't think they're confortable with you (jayrob) knowing how fucked up their school is.

No, What he's saying is if it's not posted on this board then its a good chance he doesn't know about all off SU's cheating details and Unethical & illegal Practices. It's so much drama and bullshít to keep up with to the point that yall don't even know what's going on most of the time.
But you're so embarrassed by your shit being exposed you're trying to create a smoke screen and turn this into a bash JayRob thread. Lmao

Carry On.

They can't. They looking stupid because they been talking so much shít. Lol so now theyre trying to make this about you.
They say you're obsessed with SU but I think they're obsessed with you.
Tell them fools to man up because whatever you're saying has them real sensitive. I don't think they're confortable with you (jayrob) knowing how fucked up their school is.

Really? lol.....

JayRob is next in line for the BraveHeart ignore treatment. This guy makes ZERO sense the majority of the time he types something. Thanks Kenn! That ignore button is a thing of beauty.

popcorn_danny_devito.gif

LMAO - this is tooooooooooooooooo funny.

If I understood one of the members saying at the 1:58:00 mark is that the state is cutting su funding by 40 million dollars or 85 percent?! WOW!!

Didn't hear the board say one word about the athletic director.

WTF, you spent nearly two hours of your life on listening to SU's business. LMAO - I will never, never, never, spend 2 hours of my life listening to business from other universities.

2 hours?????

A two hour plus meeting on top of that, the radio show? Just a little obsessed. LMAO...

JayRob is next in line for the BraveHeart ignore treatment. This guy makes ZERO sense the majority of the time he types something. Thanks Kenn! That ignore button is a thing of beauty.
So it makes no sense for su folks to galvanize and organize against this supposed coup or abuse of authority? Seems like you're the one whose not making any sense. Heck, you hardly post anything worth reading in the first place.

WTF, you spent nearly two hours of your life on listening to SU's business. LMAO - I will never, never, never, spend 2 hours of my life listening to business from other universities.
2 hours?????
A two hour plus meeting on top of that, the radio show?
Uhh dude, the video has a FAST FORWARD button. LOL!! Now THAT'S funny!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Last edited:

2 hours?????

A two hour plus meeting on top of that, the radio show? Just a little obsessed. LMAO...

That's 2 hours listening to the radio, which doesn't include his time posting on here and searching TheAdvocate.com and NOLA.com There's only 24 hours in a day.

That's 2 hours listening to the radio, which doesn't include his time posting on here and searching TheAdvocate.com and NOLA.com There's only 24 hours in a day.
This shows exactly how disinterested you folks are interested in bettering your own schools. Your entire athletic department is in shambles, yet you're concerned about how long JayRob listens to board members or a radio show?! You GOTS to be kidding me. I didn't think I was that important for you to shift the focus on JayRob insteading of keeping the focus on righting the ship at your school.

2 hours? How about 1 minute
So you want this stuff to remain swept under the rug rather than be discussed for possible solutions? Seems like that's what you're saying.
What's the old saying? If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting.
That su board, the gift that keeps on giving.

This shows exactly how disinterested you folks are interested in bettering your own schools. Your entire athletic department is in shambles, yet you're concerned about how long JayRob listens to board members or a radio show?! You GOTS to be kidding me. I didn't think I was that important for you to shift the focus on JayRob insteading of keeping the focus on righting the ship at your school.
You sho is right JayR. They don't even care about what's going on at their own school to listen to their own board meeting. And those folks even put the meeting on the web. I guess what they said about "Southern" blacks is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back