Southern Athletic Director William Broussard Reassigned By University

Status
Not open for further replies.
So will Banks be BOTH basketball coach and interim AD? I wonder if that's ever happened in the SWAC. Was he the most qualified person to become AD. Seems like he has no experience in that arena.

Sandy did it the last time when we got rid of LaFluer.

su board meeting is at 9am tomorrow for folks who are in and around Baton Rouge says the Jaguar Journal commentator. If I was there, I'd attend.

Keep it coming JayR. Found out why they reassigned him for the ones that don't know.

We know. For no good reason. Now they know it after the lawyers told them they fugged up. TC and nem been after Broussard forever. Anytime a young cat becomes popular and is doing stuff without kissing their arse. That damn board gets pissed. They want to be the end all be all.

And Reggie is exposing the situation with them sorry Sr Athletic Staff members they never let the AD fire.

It is exposing his APPOINTED folks to Board.

My LB is on the call now from Dallas.

Reggie is throwing that fire out there and I am glad he is doing. Time to rid ourselves even in embarrassment with them sorry black mofos that have no interest in SU but their own selfish agendas.
Seems like Jindal has his folks in place to keep Black folks down. su folks better do something about this before it gets worse. Folks like Jindal and Clayton needs to be called out in those meetings in public, not in private.

Dude SU baseball beat jSU like 10 years in row without losing at one point. Matter of fact we beat JSU 28-0 a couple of years ago, and jSU won the east that season.

Damn 28-0...Football scores on the baseball field. I tried to find the box score from this because that's a beating from hell. Those were the good ole days.

I know my junior year we only beat SU once. But it was the game to move us into the tournament championship, which we ended up winning.

Dude SU baseball beat jSU like 10 years in row without losing at one point. Matter of fact we beat JSU 28-0 a couple of years ago, and jSU won the east that season.

Man, give him that one rare moment to gloat, because everyone knows that he hasn't had much to gloat about recently.

That's one of the reasons you guys are where you are now. You're focusing on the wrong thing when you should be trying to galvanize against Jindal and company to reinstate Broussard. Who cares about a fake score two years ago when your entire athletic department is on probation?:smh:

Last edited:
Man, give him that one rare moment to gloat, because everyone knows that he hasn't had much to gloat about recently.
You of all people I thought would be speaking out against Jindal, but you're talking about a bogused two year old score while your athletic department is burning to the ground. Seems like you've given up or said to hell with Broussard.

Last edited:
:eek:fftopic: Post the score and stats of two years ago of su beating JSU 28-0 or be caught in ANOTHER lie. Post the stats cause right about now, your words are no more honest than Jindal's.

Damn 28-0...Football scores on the baseball field. I tried to find the box score from this because that's a beating from hell. Those were the good ole days.

I know my junior year we only beat SU once. But it was the game to move us into the tournament championship, which we ended up winning.
You actually took his word for that? LOL!!

This Jaguar Journal is calling the su board incompetent and an embarassment to the university. He's saying it's sad how su continues to see itself in this situation all over again. He's saying they can't afford to have cowardly people running the university.
He's really going all out on su leadership and their lack of accountability. WOW!!

Jindal folks gotta be loving this. This is an embarassment to Black folks all over Louisiana.
That's a fugging understatement. They all need too kick the bucket especially TC. Dumb ass mofo.

Man, this is crazy!!!
Dude was doing a damn good job at SU! Can't blame him for the crap that has been happening. I haven't spoken to my fellow APE Avery Jack yet but I know he is hot as fish grease right now.

So will Banks be BOTH basketball coach and interim AD? I wonder if that's ever happened in the SWAC. Was he the most qualified person to become AD. Seems like he has no experience in that arena.
SU, TSU, Alcorn have all done it before also.

If I understood one of the members saying at the 1:58:00 mark is that the state is cutting su funding by 40 million dollars or 85 percent?! WOW!!

Didn't hear the board say one word about the athletic director.

Last edited:
If I understood one of the members saying at the 1:58:00 mark is that the state is cutting su funding by 40 million dollars or 85 percent?! WOW!!

That number, if correct, is systemwide and not just the SUBR campus.

Where have you been? Jindal is trying to do that. Been all over the news for months. Trying to hit LSU for $260M+. The boards are working to defeat that.

Does anyone notice, that TONY CLAYTON,,,,does not seem to be at the meeting, or maybe I dont see him,on the webcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back