Southern Athletic Director William Broussard Reassigned By University

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sho is right JayR. They don't even care about what's going on at their own school to listen to their own board meeting. And those folks even put the meeting on the web. I guess what they said about "Southern" blacks is true.

I do give credit to Black folks in Mississippi for at least taking a stand by marching and organizing to put pressure on the governor, especially when he threatened to close down Valley and merge JSU and Alcorn. Black folks organized and shut that mess down quick and the governor backed down.
I remember when JSU folks boycotted games to get james b*ll out of here. We got a website started and got him and the AD out.

On the other hand, Jindal is threatening to cut 40 million dollars from su's budget and they seem to just be sitting back and taking it as if that money's not needed.
Now their AD is gone, an AD who was supposedly raising much needed revenue and these guys are sitting back and taking it.
Just like the radio host (Flood) said they'll react. Get mad for a few days and then forget about it. He hit the nail right on the head.
I don't see nobody organizing in support of Broussard and taking it to the board.
That speaks volumes.

Heck, even Ole Miss folks are marching and organizing to keep their President in office. I guess when it comes to making our voices heard, us folks in Mississippi do it a bit different than them Louisiana folks.

Dang dude, you went to college and you're still talking like you just step off the cotton fields?

Come on Blue, he is just speaking his native tongue. The largest portion of the Cotton Belt is in Mississippi.

h-armstrong-roberts-group-of-african-american-farm-workers-picking-cotton-in-field-louisiana.jpg

26998d1337451109-lol-gif-myemoticone_image-gif-lol_lol.gif

You sho is right JayR. They don't even care about what's going on at their own school to listen to their own board meeting. And those folks even put the meeting on the web. I guess what they said about "Southern" blacks is true.

They've given up on SU. They know they're getting shut down soon so all they care about is what Thee Jacksonians think. When you sit & think about it, its kinda sad... No it's not. I lied. LMAO!

Dang dude, you went to college and you're still talking like you just step off the cotton fields?

Keep up lol
That's how you Baton Rouge people talk. I was typing yall fake country ass new orleans accent. It's not the first time I've done that fool.
But go ahead and make me out to be the "slave" when your school is chained Up by uncle Tom (Tony) and about to be whipped then hung by "Bobbeh Jinduh" :)

Now Where's your Valley poster to come in here & quote you with a "LMAO!"

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get offended by stuff on a Sports Forum, thank the Lord you ain't running for President of the United States.

BTW, it's not called "exposing".....it's called transparency.

Honestly, that's one of the reasons I don't see how Alcornites and Jacksonians have any hate between each other. Everybody knows everybody's business. You have Alcornites that work and live in Jackson and Jacksonians that work and live in Natchez, PG, etc. Don't get mad now because your stuff is on front street.

Transparency is good for HBCUs.

Just because yall wouldn't listen to anything another university may hold doesn't mean others have to lol. Some ppl want to be in the know about issues other hbcus are having... Yall pick and choose what and who to be mad at and it is hilarious. No. Your feelings are hurt because yall are shame. You are shame because your school dropped the ball AGAIN and is in the news for the _____ th time in the past few years. You don't want others to talk about it or something?

On A Serious Note:

The only people that can help SU at this point........reside in Grambling, Louisiana. Think about it before commenting.

But.....has SU burned that bridge as well?

On A Serious Note:

The only people that can help SU at this point........reside in Grambling, Louisiana. Think about it before commenting.

But.....has SU burned that bridge as well?

Um dude...you do know Grambling has had it's share of troubles in the last 10 years too.

Man it's sad up in here. *smh* I'm all for competitivity but there's a line of mutual RESPECT that simply should not be crossed.

True........No good productive conversation can happen. Everything is dummied down. Some of these folks are the kind of people you don't want living in your neighborhood. smh & lmaof........

based on some of these responses not a damn thing is going to change by August 1st. some of these folks love getting into other folks business but when their business is on Front Street they suddenly become defensive even when what's being said is very logical and makes a whole lot of sense.you guys have been putting up with this mess by your board for so long it seems like you all are immune to it now.

based on some of these responses not a damn thing is going to change by August 1st. some of these folks love getting into other folks business but when their business is on Front Street they suddenly become defensive even when what's being said is very logical and makes a whole lot of sense.you guys have been putting up with this mess by your board for so long it seems like you all are immune to it now.
They are JayR, they are. They believe that this type of behavior is common and typical. They don't know any better.

Um dude...you do know Grambling has had it's share of troubles in the last 10 years too.
what he's saying is you black folks in Louisiana need to band together and organize yourselves before this s*** gets any worse than it already is. I don't understand why there is no mass outrage not only over the ad and the board, but especially over what Jindal is doing.

what he's saying is you black folks in Louisiana need to band together and organize yourselves before this s*** gets any worse than it already is. I don't understand why there is no mass outrage not only over the ad and the board, but especially over what Jindal is doing.
Remember you don't keep up with what's going on over here. Jindal has been doing this every year since he has been in office. Folks speak out against him, but the Louisiana legislature refuses to take a stand against him. We had thousands of teachers protesting him signing Louisiana up for Common Core along with all of the other things he did to destroy public education in the state, and it didn't matter because the legislature refused to go against him. 2 years later, he is now trying to get rid of common core, and the legislature is probably going to side with him again. Jindal controls the state, even the LSU folks are having problems with him.

He even got their anti-Jindal President fired because he strongly opposed Jindal and his deep cuts and policies. http://www.boston.com/news/politics...president_being_forced_out_of_university_job/

Last edited:
I'm telling you Louisiana folks this now...Jindal can be overcome. I rather get gritty with him than this Republican Congress (who BTW passed that MONSTROSITY of a Proposed Budget in the Senate).

FIGHT DAMMIT!!!! DON'T SIT YOUR ASS IN NO CORNER!!! FIGHT!!!!!!

SU NEEDS GRAMBLING AND VICE VERSA!!!!!

Jindal will be gone after this year anyway. If there is any year for folks to oppose Jindal, it is this year because he is a lame duck Governor right now.

I'm telling you Louisiana folks this now...Jindal can be overcome. I rather get gritty with him than this Republican Congress (who BTW passed that MONSTROSITY of a Proposed Budget in the Senate).

FIGHT DAMMIT!!!! DON'T SIT YOUR ASS IN NO CORNER!!! FIGHT!!!!!!

SU NEEDS GRAMBLING AND VICE VERSA!!!!!

If that was the case, then Grambling would have accepted the proposal to merge under the Southern University System, instead of staying in the University of Louisiana System. Right now everyone is pissing in the wind, because nobody knows the real reason for Broussard's reassignment. People are using this news story as an opportunity to take shots at SU. You do realize that a news story can be created on the amount of State subsidized funds that public schools in Mississippi are using to maintain their athletic programs, particularly that school in Lorman, MS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back