Southern Athletic Director William Broussard Reassigned By University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell USA Today that since they are the ones releasing the financial data collected on public colleges and universities athletic programs per year starting from 2005. The data is not that hard to interpret, unless you have been in the cotton fields too long.

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances

If that was the case, then Grambling would have accepted the proposal to merge under the Southern University System, instead of staying in the University of Louisiana System. Right now everyone is pissing in the wind, because nobody knows the real reason for Broussard's reassignment. People are using this news story as an opportunity to take shots at SU. You do realize that a news story can be created on the amount of State subsidized funds that public schools in the Mississippi are using to maintain their athletic programs, particularly that school in Lorman, MS.
main-qimg-61827dde6f9c55fc9381e4f3eded8232

Damn and just when B cut off the shag part of his hair and started wear black socks Olivia send help...I wonder if this is somehow LSU's fault...They had to have their hand's in it somehow I just know it:D

I just knew LSU's SAE house mother couldn't resist.

SAE-Fraternity-Chant-House-Mom-665x385.jpg

Every time I read one of her comments, I can tell that the Stockholm Syndrome is alive and well in Black women.

kkkhalloween1.jpg

I just knew LSU's SAE house mother couldn't resist.

SAE-Fraternity-Chant-House-Mom-665x385.jpg

Every time I read one of her comments, I can tell that the Stockholm Syndrome is alive and well in Black women.

kkkhalloween1.jpg

See ^^^^^^? That's that fvkkery right yonda' that has anglos thinking it's "cool" to call us the "N" word because they see OTHER knee-grows calling us the "N" word. I'm not w/ that bullshat. And then the anglo fuggras pinned condoms on her silly looking bougar-wolf ugly looking azz. Pitiful.

See ^^^^^^? That's that fvkkery right yonda' that has anglos thinking it's "cool" to call us the "N" word because they see OTHER knee-grows calling us the "N" word. I'm not w/ that bullshat. And then the anglo fuggras pinned condoms on her silly looking bougar-wolf ugly looking azz. Pitiful.
I'm not with that either Pann...errrrr.....bewilder. And then a lot of these "Southern" blacks doing the things they do also have those Anglos thinking it's cool.

sU is trying to soften the blow that the NCAA is about to hit them with. Tried to fire Broussard before the "hammer" comes down. I told yall that the hammer was gonna drop. That you all couldn't escape it. Well, JUDGMENT day is here.

Not surprised at all. Dude wasn't nearly qualified to get su out of it's APR problems. He had NCAA folks literally on campus holding him by the hand and telling him what must be done in order for su to regain compliance and dude STILL couldn't get it right.
Maybe we can loan you our former AD to help right the ship at su and get you back in compliance with the NCAA.

You keep proving why "empty wagons make the most noise" is true.

You so far from it. None of that had anything to do with it. Last time I checked Roger Cador coaches Baseball. It all falls on him. As for the basketball situation. If they were pissed with that, why name Roman Banks as interim. You do realize the coaches wanted to play in the tourney. Not stay home. So he didn't oppose them. Pure politics like it always is at my alma mater. No matter how good or bad of a job you do. It is about WHO you piss off. Obviously the new board and TC have something up their sleeve.

I'm starting to wonder if he and GR are either daft by choice or by birth. Either way, it's sad.

They'll be shut down soon so all this Mumbo Jumbo mess they're saying will be null & void.
"Bobbeh Jinduh & Toneh Cleh'tuhn" is fiss'in to shut that zoo down.

I am sure you would like that. What's so sad and funny at the same time. You do realize if SU shuts down behind Jindal. Do you really think the RICH home state of MS will not revisit what LA is doing if Jindal succeeds? He is a fellow republican. Phil Bryant ain't exactly JSU's friend. It will all out open season on HBCUs. You see SC State right now. And you see what is going on next door. But your hate or disdain for SU because you think some kind of way about my school is actually hoping they shut down. No rivalry or shit talking would ever want me to see any school shut down outside of Ole Piss. LOL. But that is a different story. Definitely not a fellow HBCU. No matter how much I dislike them do to rivalry. But you younger cats are like that. You ask JSU administration would they get real nervous if SU closed down. Which means you know Grambling would be right along with us getting axed if Jindal has any say.

JR, you don't really think he meant that he wanted su shut down do you?

You know LSU and ULL folks won't let that happen any how. They won't dare let Scotlandville folks invade their campuses.
Why else do you think Bama State is still open? Cause they don't won't them Montgomery folks invading Tuscaloosa.

JR, you don't really think he meant that he wanted su shut down do you?

You know LSU and ULL folks won't let that happen any how. They won't dare let Scotlandville folks invade their campuses.
Why else do you think Bama State is still open? Cause they don't won't them Montgomery folks invading Tuscaloosa.

Jindal right now is all and all out taking everyone's money. So the LSU folks are more worried about how he is screwing with them, Remember they already had a Chancellor/President quit a year or two ago after disagreeing with Jindal publicly. But this is deeper than just Jindal. This is our board doing dumb stuff and our administration wanting to feel so important and not let folks do their job,

As for DaPoint. I know he could give a rat's arse about SU. LOL. Some of your folks just absolutely hate Southern for no good reason outside of athletic competition or somebody pissed in their Wheaties on the board with some isht talking . Especially the younger crew. Don't know why. So if we closed. Will be no tears shed about it from many of the JSU posters here. I am sure some SU folks feel like that about JSU as well. But they would be wrong too. If a school as big as SU shuts down. It will have ripple effects across HBCU land. It would give ever Republican Gov an opportunity to do the same in his or her state where public HBCUs reside.

As for the schools not wanting our kids to come. They will take the kids who folks got money to send them to ULL and LSU. Believe that. No LA state school is going to pass up increased enrollment if SU is no longer around. ULL and LSU would not be over run with SU transfers anyway. We do have a large out of state contingent. So they would just stay home. I am sure even JSU and Alcorn would get some kids out of the deal if we shut down.

Jindal right now is all and all out taking everyone's money. So the LSU folks are more worried about how he is screwing with them, Remember they already had a Chancellor/President quit a year or two ago after disagreeing with Jindal publicly. But this is deeper than just Jindal. This is our board doing dumb stuff and our administration wanting to feel so important and not let folks do their job,

As for DaPoint. I know he could give a rat's arse about SU. LOL. Some of your folks just absolutely hate Southern for no good reason outside of athletic competition or somebody pissed in their Wheaties on the board with some isht talking . Especially the younger crew. Don't know why. So if we closed. Will be no tears shed about it from many of the JSU posters here. I am sure some SU folks feel like that about JSU as well. But they would be wrong too. If a school as big as SU shuts down. It will have ripple effects across HBCU land. It would give ever Republican Gov an opportunity to do the same in his or her state where public HBCUs reside.

As for the schools not wanting our kids to come. They will take the kids who folks got money to send them to ULL and LSU. Believe that. No LA state school is going to pass up increased enrollment if SU is no longer around. ULL and LSU would not be over run with SU transfers anyway. We do have a large out of state contingent. So they would just stay home. I am sure even JSU and Alcorn would get some kids out of the deal if we shut down.

Jindal is pro-privatization, which means pro-private schools. No public school is safe under Jindal. I'm sure Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant is not too much different than Jindal since both are Southern Conservatives. The only difference between Jindal and Bryant is that Bryant probably has better political foresight than Jindal and is not about do anything stupid to damage his political career or legacy. As of now, Jindal is one of the biggest flops in politics. Jindal was way too inexperience to be considered a rising star in the Republican Party.

FYI, it would literally take an act of Congress to "shut down" Southern University and A&M College. Yanno, the second Morrill Act helped open a lot of HBCUs in the South ... including several members of the SWAC. Therefore, shutting down Southern means also shutting down Alcorn, Prairie View, Tennessee State, Alabama A&M, FAMU, NC A&T and other HBCUs with Land Grant status....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back