Southern Athletic Director William Broussard Reassigned By University

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
There was a report on Facebook saying that your AD has been removed and replaced by the basketball coach.

Is this true?

WOW!!!!!

I saw that, too. Came over here for confirmation and saw nothing. But the FB poster is pretty damn reliable and not likely to spread bull.

Surprising, but I can't comment until all of the facts surrounding his reassignment are released. Dr. Broussard seemed to be a very capable A.D., but who knows what may have happened to cause such a hasty and unexpected decision at SU.

People get fired everyday. What does this has to do with the celebration game?

Smh...You want an ineligible team for the SCG in a bowl against the MEAC. We not talking about intra-conference play. We talking about the SWAC representative standing for everything the SWAC is about.

Surprising, but I can't comment until all of the facts surrounding his reassignment are released. Dr. Broussard seemed to be a very capable A.D., but who knows what may have happened to cause such a hasty and unexpected decision at SU.

Not what happen..... Who?

Bruh do you ever think before you open your mouth? Ever?

When I raised the stakes on our bet last year, your mouth stay closed. Closed mouths don't get fed.

Get SU's stuff in order. I want SU's best on October 31st.

Our conference cannot keep going down this path.

I think this is bad for SU... It will take a new AD years to get SU off probation.. Stick with the man who knows what's going on. I was always jealous of how SUs AS was always active in Social media.. That was a great look.

Honestly, after those issues with compliance (not saying it was his fault), they had a big excuse to go after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back