Prairie VIEW A&M 2016 Football Schedule

LMAO dude said state of the art, ain't nothing state of the art with aluminum seats LMAO you got Madison Central stadium with more bricks, all concrete down low for about 10 rows & all aluminum up top gtfoh

View attachment 4397
You mean like this one?

cottonbowl1.jpg

Reactions: J C

I wasn't gonna say NOTHING about them aluminum seats....lol
The stadium is also not elevated but when you come from nothing, this is a a palace....
NOW that field house is NICE! The stadium.. not so much.

They aren't gonna understand that. Some of these folks used to being the hot ticket in a one horse town for all their lives. There's a reason its already the second largest FCS stadium in the great state of football. Drive by a stadium on Friday night in east Texas and there's not a seat left. Drive by even one of the best matchups in the city and you won't have too much trouble finding a seat.

Its because white folks don't care about FCS football. ...and since PV and TxSo traditionally suck, the black folks in Texas probably at Texas Tech, Rice, U of H, Texas, Baylor, etc.....
Not the case in MS. JSU has a fan base.

Its because white folks don't care about FCS football. ...and since PV and TxSo traditionally suck, the black folks in Texas probably at Texas Tech, Rice, U of H, Texas, Baylor, etc.....

talking sh*t & won't average 9,000 folks at a brand new stadium this year WATCH!!!! LMAO should've done like gump state & built one itty bitty side too LOL

funny thing is in all those pics we still had more fans then you LMAO & for the record you won't have one game with more in attendance than JSU. You're Perry View, small time, no relevance, consistent homecoming bait, pink panthers, bottom of the barrel batches lmao you & delta high are kissing cousins

Neither do black folks but thanks for somewhat making my point. There's barely anything to do in the backwater town of Jackson but fry fish or go to a JSU game. Like I said it's like a small town east Texas team thinking they could draw a crowd in the city. There's nothing even close to resembling an actual city in Miss. so I can understand how this idea would be foreign.

funny thing is in all those pics we still had more fans then you LMAO & for the record you won't have one game with more in attendance than JSU. You're Perry View, small time, no relevance, consistent homecoming bait, pink panthers, bottom of the barrel batches lmao you & delta high are kissing cousins
So, delta high will kick y'alls sorry ass all over the field too huh? Man sitcho' jealousy driven bottom 10 percentile raised azz down somewhere and get ready to take this homecoming L. It's quite unavoidable. 56-14 lol.

So, delta high will kick y'alls sorry ass all over the field too huh? Man sitcho' jealousy driven bottom 10 percentile raised azz down somewhere and get ready to take this homecoming L. It's quite unavoidable. 56-14 lol.
Lulz @ getting your ass kicked by "irrelevant homecoming bait". Keep the insults coming while we continue to kick y'all Podunk schools to sleep.

Where were all those fans while PV was skull dragging your undisciplined team all over the field last fall, typical backwoods excuse making retarded black? I sat right dab in the middle of your gorilla fanbase amongst the obese people and there couldn't have been anymore than 111 ppl in blue-white sitting near that artificial noise maker, a sonic pop smh. You're out here lieing to ppl attempting to speak on a fanbase & in honest what you all have is a collection of fat assed bandwagoneers lol. :D And obviously all cannot fit on the same wagon lol.

Where were all those fans while PV was skull dragging your undisciplined team all over the field last fall, typical backwoods excuse making retarded black? I sat right dab in the middle of your gorilla fanbase amongst the obese people and there couldn't have been anymore than 111 ppl in blue-white sitting near that artificial noise maker, a sonic pop smh. You're out here lieing to ppl attempting to speak on a fanbase & in honest what you all have is a collection of fat assed bandwagoneers lol. :D And obviously all cannot fit on the same wagon lol.

if Mighty JSU has 111 ppl pv has 11, LMAO @ lying when you know damn well your scrub azz school don't have a fan base. You're just like bama a&m you can only win against a bad JSU team, currently in the last 10 games Mighty JSU has beaten you 6 times & you've won 4* only one of your 4 is against a good JSU smdh 2 against OMJ & 1 against **** it's gonna be a great homecoming this year when we put our foot all up in our traditional homecoming batches azz. every team in the SWAC been running trains on you, your aluminum seated azz stadium is just a new place to fugg you in LOL

if Mighty JSU has 111 ppl pv has 11, LMAO @ lying when you know damn well your scrub azz school don't have a fan base. You're just like bama a&m you can only win against a bad JSU team, currently in the last 10 games Mighty JSU has beaten you 6 times & you've won 4* only one of your 4 is against a good JSU smdh 2 against OMJ & 1 against **** it's gonna be a great homecoming this year when we put our foot all up in our traditional homecoming batches azz. every team in the SWAC been running trains on you, your aluminum seated azz stadium is just a new place to fugg you in LOL
Some of these folk I think just talk and repeat smack they've seen and have never seen an aPVm game in their life...

Some of these folk I think just talk and repeat smack they've seen and have never seen an aPVm game in their life...
They talk & do not attend, BLAQUE. He asserts last fall they in fact had 111 visiting fans and the game attendance was 3700+ for our windy last game lol. 3600 < 111 in em-eye-crooked letter-crooked letter lol. Maybe it has something to do w/ the way they still pick cotton over there lol.

Isn't that SU's band in that first one? Here they go again riding their coattails. I bet they specifically searched for an SU game to show a full stadium.
I'm glad you saw that. That's the only game they can brag about as far as attendance. Plus that was 2006 picture. O yea the first and second picture is the Southern game. Lawd you can tell they country!!

Last edited:
They talk & do not attend, BLAQUE. He asserts last fall they in fact had 111 visiting fans and the game attendance was 3700+ for our windy last game lol. 3600 < 111 in em-eye-crooked letter-crooked letter lol. Maybe it has something to do w/ the way they still pick cotton over there lol.

ummmmm they had 109 then because you and your friend sat with the JSU crowd at that game

Why stop there? You all had a 10+ yr streak of victories against us when we offered zero scholarships. Why not brag on that? lol One thing for darned sure, you have sophs and redshirt jrs who have never EVER beaten PVAMU walking your campus this very second who fear the Panthers. Those tigers are giving up an avg of 52 pts per game to PVAMU. They have two more years to go. Scared? THEE is full of shit, hot air, and all talk but saying nothing. We own, present tense, you undisciplined trash batches :D .

ummmmm they had 109 then because you and your friend sat with the JSU crowd at that game

I was trying to help the funky batches out because I knew we'd throttle their sorry azzes. So yah, it was only 109 of them. It was more sonic pop members than jsu fans smh. Pitiful. "we have a fanbase." No sir. "Thee is delusional w/ cte wrapped in mental retardation." smh

Back