Prairie VIEW A&M 2016 Football Schedule

Let me tell you what your problem is... YOUR TEAM AINT NEVER BEEN GOOD. If you had been known to have a good team, then you would have some fans. A game only last a few hours... the only thing most black folks doing is going to the mall, hair salon, etc... ain't like they ballin and just go to mega events every week. IF they wanted to go to the game, they would. They don't. The most black folks in Tx go to a game is when the SCG rolls around....

And yet JSU got that arse bent over.... :D You mad TP?

Anyway dude don't confuse the overall state of black folks with Jacksuck. We do more than malls and hair salons in the big city. Well maybe the hoodrats do but that's not our crowd. Sorry.

And yet JSU got that arse bent over.... :D You mad TP?

Anyway dude don't confuse the overall state of black folks with Jacksuck. We do more than malls and hair salons in the big city. Well maybe the hoodrats do but that's not our crowd. Sorry.

You were decent ONE year.... LOL
and then you were good like ONE year about 8 years ago... LOL
keep going, you might be good again in 2024.

But you STILL won't have any fans.....

@Fiyah I think you can close this down..

a1b1e9b7799351e961d2334727d2b383.jpg

moderators know where tp the thread derailer got in his feelings talking sideways and turned it left like he always does on every thread on the sports board...if not the initial post can be quoted

This is WORSER than when GSU fans got mad at me last year on facebook when I said..... oh geez .. never mind.

TP is just too much for the weaklings... lol

We don't look to fill 60K every week... some FBS teams don't do that... but we can draw 15-20 without SU. Hell, a few years ago, we have like 22k for Alabama State and 21K for SU. Can you draw 22K for SU? Even on a Thursday, we had 26K for TxSouthern. We had 38K for Homecoming vs UAPB. Again, you don't belong in this discussion....
Your right we have an average of 18-20,000 without SU. Hell we put more fans in VMS than any other SWAC school could and would ever do so. And don't even think SU because they couldn't even maintain the upkeep of memorial. Man you arguing with PV?!? Lol 2 schools I Dnt argue with and that's Alcorn and pv. They not even on JSU level. We've had as many loosing seasons in the last 10 years as they've had winning so all that they talkn is irrelevant . JSU which has the record attendance for FCS at best avegered 38,000 so who said JSU could ever sell out memorial stadium annually. That makes pv people seem very uninformed or just stupid. Maybe they need to stop investing in infrastructure and remain focus on academics. And why keep throwing SU in our face when it's the same way there. We are there biggest game. Point blank and if you go on to the SWAC website and look up schedules where you can see each game attendance you'll also find out that THEE JACKSON STATE WAS YOU BIGGEST GAME 2 lol. I'm serious, no your facts first.

Last edited:
Your right we have an average of 18-20,000 without SU. Hell we put more fans in VMS than any other SWAC school could and would ever do so. And don't even think SU because they couldn't even maintain the upkeep of memorial. Man you arguing with PV?!? Lol 2 schools I Dnt argue with and that's Alcorn and pv. They not even on JSU level. We've had as many loosing seasons in the last 10 years as they've had winning so all that they talkn is irrelevant . JSU which has the record attendance for FCS at best avegered 38,000 so who said JSU could ever sell out memorial stadium annually. That makes pv people seem very uninformed or just stupid. Maybe they need to stop investing in infrastructure and remain focus on academics. And why keep throwing SU in our face when it's the same way there. We are there biggest game. Point blank and if you go on to the SWAC website and look up schedules where you can see each game attendance you'll also find out that THEE JACKSON STATE WAS YOU BIGGEST GAME 2 lol. I'm serious, no your facts first.

Exactly... LOL
But when they step their game up, maybe then can get on our level. They been good one year... now they trying to look JSU in the eye.... they gonna get beyotch slapped! lol

The numbers say otherwise....

With the way we've been beating JSU around yall gotta get up off the ground first!

OMJ is NOT the coach! When you gonna understand that?
We gonna be ready for Simmons! Believe that.
Burroughs shut Simmons down.. imagine what Hughes and THIS defensive staff are gonna do to him!

The numbers say otherwise....
Our numbers have dropped over the years.... since the "Bell error", lack of championships. we can still pull 15-20K vs GSU, Valley, SU, and Alcorn and at Homecoming. But why we still arguing about this tho? lol

JSU which has the record attendance for FCS

You country bumpkins can't keep a simple idea in your head can you? Jacksuck is a one horse town with a school. Folks have no choice but to go to your games or be bored out of their minds. But for that matter with 500K people in the vicinity ya'll should easily be putting 60K in there every game. That's by TP logic now... He said with 6 million and a shit ton of things to do we should still pack a stadium. Basically ya'll suck and them folks in Jacksuck would rather watch a snail race than see JSU football.

Basically ya'll suck and them folks in Jacksuck would rather watch a snail race than see JSU football.

Well what exactly is PV since we suck? The obsession with our attendance is sad given the fact that you don't even have an attendance record to talk about. Funny y'all can donate 30 Million but can't even get 30 butts in seats lol. Smh. Rather sad and a waste of money when you think about it. I'd be damned if I wasted money on something ain't nobody gone come support lol

As long as we are winning, we are satisfied with out attendance especially when we have to subject our fans to teams like PV.
Y'all ain't winning in bucktussa, mississippi though lol. 3 n 8 is winning? What are y'all winning exactly but the hot air saying nothing contest? :D

Well what exactly is PV since we suck? The obsession with our attendance is sad given the fact that you don't even have an attendance record to talk about. Funny y'all can donate 30 Million but can't even get 30 butts in seats lol. Smh. Rather sad and a waste of money when you think about it. I'd be damned if I wasted money on something ain't nobody gone come support lol

You realize we're kicking ya'll ass right?

Obsession with your attendance? Why are there JSU folks in this thread about our schedule to begin with? Looks like ya'll obsessed with big daddy aPVm to me.

Back