Prairie VIEW A&M 2016 Football Schedule

Glad Simmons decided and assured the home team that he was staying. I only felt comfortable with our OOC games with Simmons. This guy pulled together an awesome product with no spring training last year. Now, with the current situation against TxA&M and Rice, we will be competitive! Let's go Panthers!

Same thing we did with our new staff and sanctions, improve but we will improve also. It should be a good game with plenty of fireworks. @Fiyah tell Ashley to get one of our military alumni to fly over in a F-16 or F-22 on opening day for this one, it will be big

Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr HEYELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Were you @ that HC game when one of our alums did that flyover? BRUH!!!!!! It was bad enough those helicopters (that big one that brought out the general) and those other 2 w/ those machine guns and missiles and such were flying overhead f'ing w/ people w/ all that wind and noise and such. And then when those ROTC guys (I guess) got on the field surrounding that big chopper pointing weaponry @ everybody.... I was like WTF?!!!!! Where's my concealed permit? :D lmao! @ some point, our alum, I hope he wasn't drunk lol, went toooooooooo far towards Bryan somewhere circling and waiting and somebody gave him the go-ahead to do the flyover; I guess somebody also told him that he was late and to put the pedal to the metal and dangit bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! He was tooooooooooooooo low and toooooooooooooooooooooo fast.......... KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was low enough to where I KNOW I saw him LOL'ing over Blackshear in the cockpit as he did a VERY fast literal 90 degree turn towards IAH. Bruh.... all of us in the stands were on the floor of the stands and a lot of us commenced to getting the hell outta' there lmao! :D Some guys on the football team hit the ground, if memory serves correct lololololololololololololololol. I'm not a drinker and I went back to the tailgate area and grabbed the first bottle of something and turned it up. My nerves were bad mane. lol Hell naw! No more flyovers lmao!

Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr HEYELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Were you @ that HC game when one of our alums did that flyover? BRUH!!!!!! It was bad enough those helicopters (that big one that brought out the general) and those other 2 w/ those machine guns and missiles and such were flying overhead f'ing w/ people w/ all that wind and noise and such. And then when those ROTC guys (I guess) got on the field surrounding that big chopper pointing weaponry @ everybody.... I was like WTF?!!!!! Where's my concealed permit? :D lmao! @ some point, our alum, I hope he wasn't drunk lol, went toooooooooo far towards Bryan somewhere circling and waiting and somebody gave him the go-ahead to do the flyover; I guess somebody also told him that he was late and to put the pedal to the metal and dangit bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! He was tooooooooooooooo low and toooooooooooooooooooooo fast.......... KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was low enough to where I KNOW I saw him LOL'ing over Blackshear in the cockpit as he did a VERY fast literal 90 degree turn towards IAH. Bruh.... all of us in the stands were on the floor of the stands and a lot of us commenced to getting the hell outta' there lmao! :D Some guys on the football team hit the ground, if memory serves correct lololololololololololololololol. I'm not a drinker and I went back to the tailgate area and grabbed the first bottle of something and turned it up. My nerves were bad mane. lol Hell naw! No more flyovers lmao!

I guess I'm just partial since the F-16 is my favorite bird since I used to help build it, ok no flyover scratch that Fiyah LOL

I guess I'm just partial since the F-16 is my favorite bird since I used to help build it, ok no flyover scratch that Fiyah LOL

Bruh... alum scared the shat out of everybody as close to the ground as he was. Hell naw! :D :D :D :D I think he was literally laughing his ass off in the cockpit as we were scattering like little ants LMAO! :D

That schedule sucks. It's for cowards.

This right here shows your true intentions on the board... How can the schedule "suck" when 9 of the 11 games are mandated conference games? Do you even know what mandated means? What does that say about your team that's listed on the schedule? We play an SEC team and a Conference USA team for our other two games. Since you felt the need to interject with your useless drivel I'll mention your school since this thread is clearly not about them... Who does Jackson State play in OOC?

This right here shows your true intentions on the board... How can the schedule "suck" when 9 of the 11 games are mandated conference games? Do you even know what mandated means? What does that say about your team that's listed on the schedule? We play an SEC team and a Conference USA team for our other two games. Since you felt the need to interject with your useless drivel I'll mention your school since this thread is clearly not about them... Who does Jackson State play in OOC?

C'mon GoMOB, you missing the point, TP is the Rush Limbaugh of the board, he hates everything so it's cool LOL

Because you have TWO OOC games that can be used to measure up to teams on your level.. but you scared of that and you choose to play for a check and a foot up the azz. But I applaud you all for at least having 11 games this time. Rare occurrence for you all.

We play TNState and UNLV. Both are games we could win or lose. UNLV was sorry last year but they still should have better talent and intangibles that us... YOU on the other hand scheduled two automatic 50 pieces.

C'mon GoMOB, you missing the point, TP is the Rush Limbaugh of the board, he hates everything so it's cool LOL

I just speak my own belief. I don't really agree with JSU playing UNLV. We are not FBS. We have over 100 FCS teams to choose from and a cadre of top D2 schools would be a better test of our talent and coaching.

Because you have TWO OOC games that can be used to measure up to teams on your level.. but you scared of that and you choose to play for a check and a foot up the azz. But I applaud you all for at least having 11 games this time. Rare occurrence for you all.

You would make a great Athletics Director...

You never in your life played sports outside of Madden and Playstation huh? lol It's painfully obvious lol.

13342873_1193188714045045_6512557934128056105_n.jpg

Back