Prairie VIEW A&M 2016 Football Schedule

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Four home games inside the brand new Panther Stadium, two Football Bowl Subdivision opponents and seven games inside the state of Texas highlights Prairie View A&M's history-making 2016 football schedule.

12687849_1105119436185307_7797033761460569596_n.jpg

Season tickets for the historic 2016 season are on sale as packages start at $80 for five games. Contact (936) 261-9141 for more information regeading season tickets.

So that leaves that we will either have UAPB or Grambling for Homecoming...

662, remember we played Valley in Itta Bena last season (and almost lost), so you all will play us in PB. And if I had to guess, it will more than likely be Nov. 5th......but I could be wrong!

I see y'all have a cupcake game to celebrate the opening of your new stadium and as a tune up to the a&M game.

Our poor lil team with a new staff, and the ncaa sanctions and all.....what is us gone do?

662, remember we played Valley in Itta Bena last season (and almost lost), so you all will play us in PB. And if I had to guess, it will more than likely be Nov. 5th......but I could be wrong!

You're right. I thought I phased out all the teams we played at home last year. Forgot about PB so if the rumored Oct. 22nd HC date is true it probably will be Grambling

Good looking schedule for the Panthers :)

When I took my youngest back for the Spring semester, I saw how well the stadium is coming along, so much work has taken place since our return for Fall 2015. Looks like it will be a pretty nice size one, too.

Such a beautiful, scenic campus, with so many state-of-the-art facilities, and soon a stadium to match. I'm glad for Prairie View.......but my wallet & bank account ain't too fond of yall;):p

Last edited:
You're right. I thought I phased out all the teams we played at home last year. Forgot about PB so if the rumored Oct. 22nd HC date is true it probably will be Grambling

Now how could you forget about my Golden Lions, and that spectacularly, well-executed & well-played game we gave Valley? It was, no doubt, one of thee most talked about games of the season!

End sarcasm;):p

I see y'all have a cupcake game to celebrate the opening of your new stadium and as a tune up to the a&M game.

Our poor lil team with a new staff, and the ncaa sanctions and all.....what is us gone do?

Same thing we did with our new staff and sanctions, improve but we will improve also. It should be a good game with plenty of fireworks. @Fiyah tell Ashley to get one of our military alumni to fly over in a F-16 or F-22 on opening day for this one, it will be big

Back