Prairie VIEW A&M 2016 Football Schedule

Must hurt to know that school you so called refuse to smack is about to kick your ass at your own homecoming.

417700_362740043799136_1268472845_n.jpg

Last edited:
Updated schedule with times

Sun, Sept 4 vs
5:00 PM CT

Sat, Sept 10
11:00 PM CT

Sat, Sept 17
6:00 PM CT

Sat, Sept 24
4:00 PM CT

Sat, Oct 1
4:00 PM CT

Sat, Oct 8
2:00 PM CT
120px-Root_sports_logo.png

Sat, Oct 22
2:30 P CT

Sat, Oct 29
2:00 PM ET

Sat, Nov 5
1:00 PM CT
120px-Root_sports_logo.png

Sat, Nov 12
1:00 PM CT

Sat, Nov 19
2:30 PM CT
Did the switch the broadcasts for the Southern and Alcorn home games? I thought Alcorn was ESPN and Southern would be Root Sports?

I think he's talking about the start times. I do wish we had atleast one night game but its probably due to accommodating TV

Yea I was speaking on start times. With that new stadium id want it to be lit up at night. Plus night games are always better anyway but that's just my opinion.

I think if the LDC was not on TV, it would have been a later time. Our homecoming game has always had a 2:00pm start. They did it once at night and it didn't go over well with the older Alums at that time. We've traditionally have always played our November games in the afternoon. I wish the Alcorn game would have been a night game and the Southern game is Senior Day which is usually a afternoon game.

When is high school day?

Four home games inside the brand new Panther Stadium, two Football Bowl Subdivision opponents and seven games inside the state of Texas highlights Prairie View A&M's history-making 2016 football schedule.

12687849_1105119436185307_7797033761460569596_n.jpg

Season tickets for the historic 2016 season are on sale as packages start at $80 for five games. Contact (936) 261-9141 for more information regeading season tickets.

I was really hoping the SU game would at least start at 5pm. I have to make a choice on where I will be now. SMH

I'm with you jag... I was praying it was a evening game.... Really set for sun down atmosphere and the weather will be great. I hope they change this during the season.

I'm with you jag... I was praying it was a evening game.... Really set for sun down atmosphere and the weather will be great. I hope they change this during the season.
I'm sure we can flood Ashley's email to consider changing the time. Why compete with the high school playoffs with a day time game?

I'm sure we can flood Ashley's email to consider changing the time. Why compete with the high school playoffs with a day time game?
I doubt yall have any problems with attendance for that game lol. But I just have my youth football org to deal with during the day.

Back