Prairie VIEW A&M 2016 Football Schedule

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
None of it makes sense. Its just all excuses for why nobody wants to come to their games....

But since you jumpin in grown folks biz, whats AAMUs excuse? ya'll got too much to do too? lol

sensitive aren't we?lol

dude you have the logic of a 7 yr old jsu fan lol please don't let the words grown come out your mouth on tspn when us adults state facts ..he was right aint shit in jackson lol

Last edited:
You can't understand things when you haven't seen anything else. That poor excuse for a capital is just big enough to have people but small enough to where there's nothing to do but blindly support what they have for a school there. They have nothing else to rally around or do.

You right...

As of the census[63] of 2010, there were 173,514 people, and 62,400 households. The population density was 1,562.5 inhabitants per square mile (603.3/km2). There were 74,537 housing units. The racial makeup of the city was 79.4% Black or African American, 18.4% White or Euro American, 0.1% Native American, 0.4% Asian, and 0.9% from two or more races. 1.6% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.[64] Non-Hispanic Whites were 18% of the population in 2010,[64] down from 60% in 1970.[27]

You right...

As of the census[63] of 2010, there were 173,514 people, and 62,400 households. The population density was 1,562.5 inhabitants per square mile (603.3/km2). There were 74,537 housing units. The racial makeup of the city was 79.4% Black or African American, 18.4% White or Euro American, 0.1% Native American, 0.4% Asian, and 0.9% from two or more races. 1.6% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.[64] Non-Hispanic Whites were 18% of the population in 2010,[64] down from 60% in 1970.[27]
Smh

You right...

But they can't get these simple facts through their heads. Its a city of black folks with nothing to do but go to JSU games. Nothing wrong with that and its great for them. Just realize the pond you run is not the sea.

Really? I live in a city just as large as Houston.... and prob lived way more places than Y.O.U! lol I've lived in Wisconsin, Michigan, New York, Florida, Texas, Mississippi, Georgia and Pennsylvania. Now go rope a dog or something....

Keeping atlas van lines in business lol. Has to suck. I'm so happy that I still have the same state issued id that I received when I was 15. Has to suck being away from home :( .

You right...

lol Resist the urge Bewild... Resist. Cotton... Resist.

lol

I don't know why y'all continue to let TP come at y'all with all his nonsense.

I enjoy TP like I enjoy looking at a monkey at a zoo except this freely roaming monkey has a keyboard & internet svc lol. It's just visual amusement & entertainment.

If you have 6 million people, why you cant get 600 to your game? You may have more to do but you also have a larger pool to choose from.... Just that nobody wanna see u! lol

If you have 6 million people, why you cant get 600 to your game? You may have more to do but you also have a larger pool to choose from.... Just that nobody wanna see u! lol

Same reason you have a half million with nothing to do and can't fill that stadium without SU. I think its JSU we should actually be questioning here.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I was tryna figure out why TRU was in this discussion...

you just got in you feelings cause blaqueprince said ain't nothing in Jackson to do but go to a jsu game and I said he was on point with that observation...but I'm sure you already knew that. As much as you interject yourself into threads jsu has nothing to do with 24/7 ...you should be the last trying to figure anything out in regards to that lol ijs

Last edited by a moderator:
Same reason you have a half million with nothing to do and can't fill that stadium without SU. I think its JSU we should actually be questioning here.

We don't look to fill 60K every week... some FBS teams don't do that... but we can draw 15-20 without SU. Hell, a few years ago, we have like 22k for Alabama State and 21K for SU. Can you draw 22K for SU? Even on a Thursday, we had 26K for TxSouthern. We had 38K for Homecoming vs UAPB. Again, you don't belong in this discussion....

you just got in your feelings cause blaqueprince said ain't nothing in Jackson to do but go to a jsu game and I said he was on point with that observation...but I'm sure you already knew that. As much as you interject yourself into threads jsu has nothing to do with 24/7 ...you should be the last trying to figure anything out in regards to that lol ijs

So what is there to do in Hicksville? Ride cows? That must make for a very busy Saturday afternoon...

..and im not in my feelings but yours shole is on your shoulder... LOL :snicker: .....

Last edited by a moderator:

As long as we are winning, we are satisfied with out attendance especially when we have to subject our fans to teams like PV.

You can have your 50k crowds and those "L"s, long as we win I don't care if we only have 17 people at the games including myself

We don't look to fill 60K every week... some FBS teams don't do that... but we can draw 15-20 without SU. Hell, a few years ago, we have like 22k for Alabama State and 21K for SU. Can you draw 22K for SU? Even on a Thursday, we had 26K for TxSouthern. We had 38K for Homecoming vs UAPB. Again, you don't belong in this discussion....
But was that count correct? lol

LOL @ TP replying to my comment twice. Its bothering you that you can't even fill your side of that stadium in a town with absolutely nothing to do lmmfao. Imagine JSU in east Texas gettin outdrawn by high schools. I think folks would rather watch a refinery flare in Port Arthur before watching JSU football.

LOL @ TP replying to my comment twice. Its bothering you that you can't even fill your side of that stadium in a town with absolutely nothing to do lmmfao. Imagine JSU in east Texas gettin outdrawn by high schools. I think folks would rather watch a refinery flare in Port Arthur before watching JSU football.

Nothing at all to do but yell THEE I Love every Saturday during football season...

wl3smgp.gif

Let me tell you what your problem is... YOUR TEAM AINT NEVER BEEN GOOD. If you had been known to have a good team, then you would have some fans. A game only last a few hours... the only thing most black folks doing is going to the mall, hair salon, etc... ain't like they ballin and just go to mega events every week. IF they wanted to go to the game, they would. They don't. The most black folks in Tx go to a game is when the SCG rolls around....

Back