ahahahahahahaha
ahahahah</font>
:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

Originally posted by AAMU Alum

Stevie won't you please come home?
(we don't mean Wonder)

HELLLLL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

The lil injun boy has been knocked the L out!!!!!

Alcorn "Warrior", PLEASE don't attempt to post on this thread again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Alcorn Warrior,

Why are entertaining these non-swac championship winning scrubs? I would least debate with someone from a school that have a least won one championship.

Tru,

If we have an outright dead arse football program, what da hell is AAMU program. Seeing that you all went to the SCG two years and won the Swac championships both times and all.....right? :idea:

Originally posted by str8brave
Alcorn Warrior,

Why are entertaining these non-swac championship winning scrubs? I would least debate with someone from a school that have a least won one championship.

Tru,

If we have an outright dead arse football program, what da hell is AAMU program. Seeing that you all went to the SCG two years and won the Swac championships both times and all.....right? :idea:

1-4

0-2 in the SCG..............two SWAC championships right, defense wins championships right...:emlaugh:

Defense beats Alcorn State, I know that...

0-4 even making it to the championship game

Originally posted by DAHILL

Defense beats Alcorn State, I know that...

0-4 even making it to the championship game

What's the use of making it there not even winning it? That's like doing the do everytime and never getting the chance to climax. Good logic, CJ. Beating Alcorn State got you to the Swac Championship right where you guys slaughtered Gram. Yeah, I know I am not making any sense. :D

What's the use of making it there not even winning it?

That's the refrain I'd expect to hear from someone whose team has never been! So, would it be safe to also say that the Alcorn motto is "We ain't gone' win, so we just don't go?" It's the same kind of logic.....'sippian logic! As Tru would say, if that ain't "coonism," I don't know what is.

_ _ d! _ _ _ der! _ _ _ dest!

:smh:

That's the refrain I'd expect to hear from someone whose team has never been! So, would it be safe to also say that the Alcorn motto is "We ain't gone' win, so we just don't go?" It's the same kind of logic.....'sippian logic! As Tru would say, if that ain't "coonism," I don't know what is.

_ _ d! _ _ _ der! _ _ _ dest!

:smh:

The comment was made because of your school's successful reign as SWAC champions. You would get that from that statement because that's what you want to believe. People can convince themselves to believe what they want to believe. Bama logic says "We the s^&t, but we ain't got s^&t to show for it." Now, that's _ _ _! Where did you guys put that last SWAC football championship trophy? In the Grambling's trophy case, right? :shh:

You get "sadder" with each post!

If Al-klan had a championship since we (AAMU) have been in the league, your posts might have merit. Once again, we can wrap this exchange up by simply saying what has already been posted...when and if you and your eleven li'l indian boys get to play in a SCG, you can report your attendance numbers as well as your success in said game, and we can get together and see how yours stack up against ours.

But, until you do go to one, you don't have a leg to stand on, or a teepee to sleep under. As to why you and your fellow squaw are having such a hard time understanding that, I cannot explain.

Re: You get "sadder" with each post!

If Al-klan had a championship since we (AAMU) have been in the league, your posts might have merit. Once again, we can wrap this exchange up by simply saying what has already been posted...when and if you and your eleven li'l indian boys get to play in a SCG, you can report your attendance numbers as well as your success in said game, and we can get together and see how yours stack up against ours.

But, until you do go to one, you don't have a leg to stand on, or a teepee to sleep under. As to why you and your fellow squaw are having such a hard time understanding that, I cannot explain.

and it is really funny because I KNOW I saw str8brave at Legion Field at the SWAC championship game... AAMU paro from head to toe. He had a skull cap and a maroon and white shaker... He looked so cute lmao.

Re: You get "sadder" with each post!

If Al-klan had a championship since we (AAMU) have been in the league, your posts might have merit.

You see, now that's "COONISM at its best"....... The only thing I'll give you credit for is recognizing we have won championships. We have led attendance in 1AA football more than one time at that. I see you don't read or can't read. We were #9 this year. Stack up, you guys don't have s#$t to stack! So.... whose posts don't have merit. :rolleyes: So until you guys when a championship, PERIOD..........your logic don't mean schit. One thing I do understand is we have championships and you guys DON'T.:rolleyes:

I think you guys are missing the focus of this post with your smack. Please leave the smack out of it.

Regardless of making it to the SCG, some of us are not bigvtime enough to have the following to make the SCG successful. As we go further, if the same 2 teams continue to make the SCG, then the attendance will continue to drop for several reasons.

#1...those teams dont have a following
#2...the fans of that team already know the outcome of the game
#3...the apathy the city of Bham shows for the game.

The premise of this game is flawed from the start. It was designed assuming that the 2 premier schools would make it to this game annually to make it a success. That hasnt happened. Recently some of the mionor schools have represented which is something Rudy never dreamed of. Im sure he wanted to scam money off of 50K folks per year instead of 20K.

You guys are right, its time for the big timers to make it back to see the difference in attendance....put up or shut up.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: You get "sadder" with each post!

and it is really funny because I KNOW I saw str8brave at Legion Field at the SWAC championship game... AAMU paro from head to toe. He had a skull cap and a maroon and white shaker... He looked so cute lmao.

Str8brave has just graduated with his Masters degree in Plant and Soil Science from Alabama A&M University. Just because I got my 1st degree from Alcorn State, I am supposed to hate A&M. Am I not supposed wear it? Great logic.... I have obtained that right. It was cold. Thank you, CJ. I know did.......:emlaugh:

Re: Re: Re: You get "sadder" with each post!

Str8brave has just graduated with his Masters degree in Plant and Soil Science from Alabama A&M University. Just because I got my 1st degree from Alcorn State, I am supposed to hate A&M. Am I not supposed wear it? Great logic.... I have obtained that right. It was cold. Thank you, CJ. I know did.......:emlaugh:

Anytime bruh :)

I didnt know you was in P&S Science.. I use to do workstudy in that dept... Is Dr. Sharma still over it.

Are you this damn stupid..... read what you said...How in the hell did we need help to get to Birmingham? You just said if WE lost Jackson St would have went to Birmingham. I thought when you needed help it wouldnt matter if you won or lost... SOunds like Jackson State needed help to get to Birmingham. They won and stayed at home, AAMU won and went to Birmingham... so who needed help?

AAMU needed us to lose our games in November for them to make it to the SCG. That's a fact. And after all of that, if yall would have lost to UAPB in the last game of the season, JSU would have been in the SCG!!! Do I have to get the Clarion Ledger article that it was printed in? It doesn't matter because I got it anyway!!

From the Clarion Ledger Newspaper
Alabama A&M put a crimp in those plans, though. The Bulldogs, 27-20 winners over Alcorn last week, could wrap up the East and a trip to Birmingham today with a win over underdog Arkansas-Pine Bluff.

JSU beat Alabama A&M, but league losses to West champion Grambling State and East cellar-dweller Alabama State have left the Tigers in need of a win today coupled with a slip-up by Alabama A&M.

That doesn't sound like yall won the title outright to me. Notice how Grambling was called the West Champion in the article and the Bayou Classic hadn't been played yet. That's because no matter what happened in the Bayou Classic, Grambling had already won the West Title outright. A loss to SU wouldn't change anything. Grambling was all ready there. Grambling lost to SU but they were still going to the SCG because they beat everybody else.
If yall would have lost, JSU was in the SCG. That means that AAMU didn't win the East outright. I guess BAMAs don't read too well because I've been saying this for the past 4 or 5 posts.

Now that you have the proof that you did not win the title outright but by backing into it, AAMU can shut the fugg up!! Yall are not the powerhouse that you are making yourselves out to be in your mind!!

And when Alcorn won it's titles, it had to be outright because we played everybody in the SWAC!!

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior

AAMU needed us to lose our games in November for them to make it to the SCG. That's a fact. And after all of that, if yall would have lost to UAPB in the last game of the season, JSU would have been in the SCG!!! Do I have to get the Clarion Ledger article that it was printed in? It doesn't matter because I got it anyway!!

:confused: You posted all that to say WHAT? Answer these simple questions li'l Hiawatha:

Where was Alabama A&M's football team on Saturday December 14, 2002? Where was Al-squaw's football team on Saturday December 14, 2002? Therein lies the simple truth to your warped logic. You need help....and lots of it!

That doesn't sound like yall won the title outright to me. Notice how Grambling was called the West Champion in the article and the Bayou Classic hadn't been played yet. That's because no matter what happened in the Bayou Classic, Grambling had already won the West Title outright. A loss to SU wouldn't change anything. Grambling was all ready there. Grambling lost to SU but they were still going to the SCG because they beat everybody else.
If yall would have lost, JSU was in the SCG. That means that AAMU didn't win the East outright. I guess BAMAs don't read too well because I've been saying this for the past 4 or 5 posts.

Now that you have the proof that you did not win the title outright but by backing into it, AAMU can shut the fugg up!! Yall are not the powerhouse that you are making yourselves out to be in your mind!!

"IF", "If", "if"...
If we would have lost... Is that all you have to say? The fact is, we didn't lose. Therefore, guess what? Your "ifism" proves no logic. Alcorn still would not have gone to the SCG!

AAMU didn't need any help from alcorn, but you losing your games in NOV. proved that alcorn, once again, didn't belong in the SCG. Although Bama St. had a bad year, I expect them to turn things around because you and I know... the SWAC EAST comes through Alabama!

AW,
I've read some good posts from you in the past, but on this subject you're reaching just a bit too far... :nod2:

he cant help it RR....

str8brave you should have wore some Alcorn State paro to the championship game instead of reppin A&M.......just because you went to grad school here doesnt make you a "NORMALITE" lol

And when Alcorn won it's titles, it had to be outright because we played everybody in the SWAC!!

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

1921 Wiley
1922 Paul Quinn
1923 Wiley
1924 Paul Quinn
1925 Bishop
1926 Sam Houston State
1927 Wiley
1928 Wiley
1929 Wiley
1930 Wiley
1931 Prairie View