My Bcf Outlook 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by TRU3000
:| :cry:

<font size=1>:::I know he wasn't expecting someone to look up the facts...thanks mach!:::</font>

I AM JUST TRYING TO SHARE INFORMATION.
GRAMBLING...2003 SWAC FOOTBALL CHAMPS

I wasn't lying. I said that when Alcorn won it's titles, it had to be outright because we had to play every team.
I didn't say that everytime we won the title, we won it outright. I know we shared the title so I wouldn't say that everytime we won, it we won it outright.

Alcorn has 9 SWAC titles. What does AAMU have? 2 trips to the SCG and nothing to show for it.

Originally posted by Richie Rich
AW,
I've read some good posts from you in the past, but on this subject you're reaching just a bit too far... :nod2:

Richie, when I came with a logical explaination as to why the first SCG was so successful, these "Normalites" proceeded to act like they were the sole reason for the first SCG being successful. So, I came back with the attendance figures for the SCG and showed them how both times AAMU was in the SCG, attendance was down by at least 13,000. They acted like I didn't know what I was talking about.
They started posting ignorance they made me start posting ignorance. I shouldn't have done it because they were just in denial when the facts were placed before them. I was lured into being Average & Mediocre!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back