My Bcf Outlook 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that when somebody comes with some facts, TRU, you always come with some BS talking about they don't have any credibility. Don't get mad because we are telling the truth about AAMU's fan base. Don't get mad at us. Get mad at your fans. They won't come to the SCG and it's right there in Alabama.
And while you are talking, Alcorn had a winning tradition, too. We still have a good fan base. Yall are trying to get where we were and where SU and JSU are.

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
Yall are trying to get where we were and where SU and JSU are.

this whole statement reaks COONISM:cry:

you need to frame the following statement and make copies! it will help you and any other person concerned with AAMU and "how many fans they bring to the SCG" in the long run....

if anything i would advise all you people who wanna see JSU meet SU in the SCG every year would have better luck gettin with JSU to start a Athletic c**n conference! and every year yall can sit up and watch JSU play themselves (blue & white game) cuz I dont think SU would join them....last time I checked they were playing for a SWAC title like AAMU....Im sure plenty of JSU fans along with there lil c**n followers can fill up Confederate memorial have a good ole event complete with all the c**n fixings! you just may get 32,000 to actually come out and see this BS!

BTW why would I get "mad" at your coonish way of thinking?.....look at "WHERE" my school AAMU is at then look at where your lowly poor school Alcorn is at! if you WISHHHH hard enough maybe they will give you a blue & white shaker to play with at the A"C"C championship in Jackson, Ms might even let you march in with sonic boom!!!....

If what you been postin on this thread is any indication of the way other Alcorn people think.....I understand why you wont ever make it to a SCG!
:cry:

Originally posted by TRU3000

AAMU puts a football program on the field for the sole purpose of bringing the SWAC football title back to normal , alabama

HUH? Is it me? I must be reading this wrong. Yes...Its me...Im not reading this correctly am I?

Like it or not AAMU is an underachiever on the football field.I stand by my comments about your need to establish a winning program.If you think I am lying or being too coonish watch and see what happens when you have 2 or 3 consecutive winning seasons.Yes HU has struggled but we won 2 BCF national titles in the last 10 years but we have struggled as of late.I think that AAMU has the potentail to be a SWAC and 1aa power under your new coach but it is going to take some time and you will need to be able to beat the best in the SWAC to achieve this.

Yall are trying to get where we were and where SU and JSU are.

You are 1-4 against us since we joined the league, so tell me, why we should be trying to get to where YOU are!

It's always so funny to me to see a "has been" program try to align itself with others. I always get a chuckle out of it!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It maybe time to break out the Alcorn fight song..."Won't You Come Home li'l Stevie..."

TRU, you have to understand that name recognition plays a big part in drawing fans. Your school's name is lowly. No one wants to see Gram play a school they ain't never heard of or one that they don't KNOW can draw a crowd. That is why you are never invited to classics.

Originally posted by TRU3000

if anything i would advise all you people who wanna see JSU meet SU in the SCG every year would have better luck gettin with JSU to start a Athletic c**n conference! and every year yall can sit up and watch JSU play themselves (blue & white game) cuz I dont think SU would join them....last time I checked they were playing for a SWAC title like AAMU....Im sure plenty of JSU fans along with there lil c**n followers can fill up Confederate memorial have a good ole event complete with all the c**n fixings! you just may get 32,000 to actually come out and see this BS!

See, this is Bama Logic at it best and it's worst. There was nothing anywhere in anybody's comments about JSU playing SU every year in the SCG. All that was said was that SU, JSU, Grambling, and whether you like it or not, Alcorn have good fan bases.
Maybe you were too much of a BAMA to read what was actually said and just made up your own sentences. The question we're dealing with is why isn't there more than 23,000 people at the SCG when one of the teams that is participating is from that state? That should have been like a home game for A&M.
When you see past your BAMA logic and BAMA education and read, maybe you'll be able to deal with the issue at hand and find some fan support for A&M the next time they go to the SCG.

Originally posted by AAMU Alum
You are 1-4 against us since we joined the league, so tell me, why we should be trying to get to where YOU are!

It's always so funny to me to see a "has been" program try to align itself with others. I always get a chuckle out of it!

If you would take the time to READ (like your fellow BAMA brother), you might have see that when I mentioned Alcorn I used the past tense. I said that you all are trying to get to where JSU, SU, and GSU are and where we were!!

And whether you like it or not, we are on our way back to the top. We might be a "has been" program but until A&M wins a SWAC title, you all will be a "never will be" program.

A&M are the SWAC's version of the 80's Denver Broncos!!

. Yall are trying to get where we were and where SU and JSU are.

What you said is what is quoted by you above, you liar! There is nothing in your spin about what you were. What you "were" does indeed apply. What you currently "are" does as well. And what you "are" is a has-been! (i.e. It has been nearly a decade since you won a SC!) I suppose that when you are revealed as the imp that you are, and when all else fails...LIE!

Not since li'l Stevie was slingin' balls back in the woods of Al-squaw have you won anything. If you claim that you are "on your way back to the top," how in Hell do you think that you are better than a program that has played for TWO conference championships, and has been in the upper tier of the league standings since joining the conference? 'Sippian logic, I suppose.

If you get to the point where you're even close to winning another before 2013, then and only then can you say anything to us.

See, this is Bama Logic at it best and it's worst. There was nothing anywhere in anybody's comments about JSU playing SU every year in the SCG. All that was said was that SU, JSU, Grambling, and whether you like it or not, Alcorn have good fan bases.

what does that have to do with Alabama A&M University making it to the SCG every year????

it must be that you HATE that we have played in the SCG the last 2 outta three years more than any EAST team since we made it into the SWAC conference and you are tryin to get us to GIVE A DAYUM about what would JSU and ASU do if yall were in our situation....dude hear me loud and clear when I tell you AAMU doesnt give a dayum about what yall would do and how many fans yall would bring and yada yada yada yada......

I never said you made any comments about SU-JSU playing every year! if you had any comprehension skills you would understand I was simply providing a solution to what you feel is an important issue:( if you were to slow to realize that...im through addressing you!

If all you was saying was JSU , Alcorn, and what ever program you want to "align" yourself with today has a great fan base....all im sayin is why would AAMU care? we like the direction in which our program is headed....sad to say you cant say the same thing about Alcorn and JSU.....so continue to whineeeee about NOTHIN!

last but not least dont ever question my education level......pass the GRE...enter GRAD SCOOL...and work on getting a masters degree before you talk shat about an education....until you can do that for me dont bring it up and spend less time tryin to be a spokesman for your "has been" program which i might add is 1-4 against my school since we came in the SWAC!

First of all, I like the direction that the Alcorn football program is headed in. Every year since the 2000 season, we've been in contention for the SWAC's Eastern Division title going into November. As a matter of fact, the only way that AAMU has got to the SCG this year is because Alcorn had to lose to somebody for yall to get in!! It's not like yall are winning the division hands down or anything. Yall have needed help to get to the SCG from the other teams in the East!! When you went in 2000, you snuck in because either JSU or Alabama State lost a game some where.
This past year, Alcorn had to lose for yall to make it to the SCG. I could see if yall were going on undefeated in the Eastern Division. Yall could talk then. But yall have been needing help like a little kid tieing his s***. Yall can't win the conference without help but yall are trying to talk like your such big isht!!
Yall keep on talking. Sooner or later yall are going come across that fact that yall are average at best.

Here's some homework for you BAMAs. I want yall to tell me how many SWAC Championships Alcorn has in football. Since we joined the SWAC, how many Championships do we have? It doesn't matter what year it was. If it was a SWAC Title, count it!!
Then, go back and tell me how many titles does A&M have in football.

At least we have won them. Yall get there and can't even win one!!

As a matter of fact, the only way that AAMU has got to the SCG this year is because Alcorn had to lose to somebody for yall to get in!!

That's the one thing you've posted that's made any sense in your crazy ranting. You lost to US so that means that by beatin' yo @ss, that victory helped us get there!

Thank you.

That's the one thing you've posted that's made any sense in your crazy ranting. You lost to US so that means that by beatin' yo @ss, that victory helped us get there!

Thank you.

This is the last thing that I'm going to say to you BAMAs. And this is going to ring true.

Until you all can win the East outright and WIN A SWAC TITLE (instead of needing help to get there), yall are still the 80s Denver Broncos!!!

As a matter of fact, the only way that AAMU has got to the SCG this year is because Alcorn had to lose to somebody for yall to get in!! It's not like yall are winning the division hands down or anything. Yall have needed help to get to the SCG from the other teams in the East!! When you went in 2000, you snuck in because either JSU or Alabama State lost a game some where.
This past year, Alcorn had to lose for yall to make it to the SCG. I could see if yall were going on undefeated in the Eastern Division. Yall could talk then. But yall have been needing help like a little kid tieing his s***. Yall can't win the conference without help but yall are trying to talk like your such big isht!!
AW, that ^^^^^ up top there that you wrote is really stupid. Really. A&M didn't need to count on anyone to loose one game last year. Please tell me when were we ever in need of any team to loose a game. We were the masters of our own fate. Y'all people who believe what the Mafia says as truth are really sad and in need of help. In 2000, We won the neccessary games needed to advance to the SCG which was something that none of the other teams (including yours) could not do. You say we backed in, but y'all LAYED DOWN ON THE FLOOR......like a pimp.

And as far as everything you said about us not being undefeated in our Division, I guess the same holds true for Grambling then, right? Neither one of us went undefeated in our respective divisions. Just admit the fact that you are sour that A&M is on top of the East. Amongst all the BS that has been said about us and is being said about us on this very topic. Y'ALL ARE TRYING TO GET TO WERE WE ARE AT. When you're on top everyone tries to knock you down.

oh and another thing you use the the word BAMA to loosely to be from sippi...

you aint from the EAST Coast where the word originated so why you tryin to bite they slang?

You are lying your arse off. If you had won the SWAC outright, then JSU wouldn't still have a chance of going to the SCG if yall lost to UAPB. Alcorn still had a chance to go even after we lost to Valley.
Yall needed help to get to the SCG. I know it and real sports fans know it!! If you won the East outright, you could have lost to UAPB and still would have been in the SCG. If yall lost, JSU would have been in Birmingham.

Your program is not the powerhouse you are making it out to be. Win the East outright and win the SWAC title!!! That's yall's project.

We are rebuilding our program. That's our project and we are doing pretty good. If we can finish the last half of the season like the first half, we'll be in Birmingham winning before yall can win one!!

And I'm through with this issue. Yall have yet to win the SWAC outright and that's the truth.

finally a cease from all the whinin about nothin! it was sad for me to sit here and watch you shovel more dirt on your "outright" dead azz football program:cry:

As a matter of fact, the only way that AAMU has got to the SCG this year is because Alcorn had to lose to somebody for yall to get in!! It's not like yall are winning the division hands down or anything. Yall have needed help to get to the SCG from the other teams in the East!!

listen to this **** you are saying....I will disect the first sentence first... AAMU had ONE conference loss. We would have got in if you would have beat EVERY other SWAC team, keeping in mind that AAMU beat you. AAMU controlled its on fate the whole season. Now IF Jackson St wouldnt have lost to Bama St and Grambling they would have went. AAMU didnt depend on Alcorn or anybody else to get into the SWAC championship. AAMU NEVER had to sweat and wait to see the scores from other SWAC games. IF you would have beat Valley and JSU we STILL would have been in Birmingham.. check out the scenerio before you post stupid ****.

Yall needed help to get to the SCG. I know it and real sports fans know it!! If you won the East outright, you could have lost to UAPB and still would have been in the SCG. If yall lost, JSU would have been in Birmingham.

Are you this damn stupid..... read what you said...How in the hell did we need help to get to Birmingham? You just said if WE lost Jackson St would have went to Birmingham. I thought when you needed help it wouldnt matter if you won or lost... SOunds like Jackson State needed help to get to Birmingham. They won and stayed at home, AAMU won and went to Birmingham... so who needed help?

Originally posted by DAHILL
Now IF Jackson St wouldnt have lost to Bama St and Grambling they would have went.
correction DAHILL,

jsue's loss to ASU is what kept them out of the SCG. Even with the 52-31 beatdown they received by gram, jsue would have gone to the SCG if not for that whooping ASU gave them.

This is the last thing that I'm going to say to you BAMAs. And this is going to ring true.

Until you all can win the East outright and WIN A SWAC TITLE (instead of needing help to get there), yall are still the 80s Denver Broncos!!!

...And until you can just get there, you need to shutthehellup...PERIOD! :nod:

Won't you come home, li'l Stevie,
won't you come home?
We've missed you oh so looooong!

We've been gettin' our @ss kicked, baby
since you went away,
Football has done us wroooooong!

Remember just a season or two ago,
we didn't win A GAME!
We wanted the doc's @ss long goooone,

Success has been lean, so please
Stevie please....Stevie won't you please
come home?

(we'll even "pake the funt")

Stevie won't you please come home?
(we don't mean Wonder)

Stevie won't you please come hoooooome!

On the dayum flo!!!!!

...And until you can just get there, you need to shutthehellup...PERIOD! :nod:

Won't you come home, li'l Stevie,
won't you come home?
We've missed you oh so looooong!

We've been gettin' our @ss kicked, baby
since you went away,
Football has done us wroooooong!

Remember just a season or two ago,
we didn't win A GAME!
We wanted the doc's @ss long goooone,

Success has been lean, so please
Stevie please....Stevie won't you please
come home?

(we'll even "pake the funt")

Stevie won't you please come home?
(we don't mean Wonder)

Stevie won't you please come hoooooome!

Pake the Funt!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back