My Bcf Outlook 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you are using a submarine radar. If you'd pull yourselves up out of the ocean you could see us.

Post season play is not an option at jsu. To think, yall was whining about being able to play in the 1AA play-offs and can't even get back to the SCG....

:sm........ Not even worth me putting that smiley on here.....

Originally posted by TRU3000
why do you have holes all through your little theory!

okay 47,000 +++ attended the SCG.....to say that the number would have been that way without the Battle of The Bands and it being the first ever SCG is complete BS! Southern has a good fan base....Jackson State has a good fan base! okay that counts for somethin but I notice how you convienently look over the fact that those additional perks didnt have an influence on the attendance.....there were plenty of people who came to game too see the Bands....people were there to support there respective schools and also have the priviledge to say "hey I attended the first ever SCG"....ASU fans, AAMU fans, other SWAC fans who could "afford" to make the trip, football fans with no affiliation to the SWAC conference just there to see the BOTB weighed quite heavily on attendance....SU fan base + JSU fan base along with everyone who attended the game for the previously stated reasons contributed to the attendance being so high... the c**n acting "I really wanted to go to SU or JSU" people we have sprinkled at the traditional swac schools (who I have noticed since being in the SWAC) wouldn't have had that type of impact on the SCG

the whole shady, jealous and envy filled,COONISH phugged up thing about it is that the rest of the SWAC will rather watch the SCG fold then to support the game when there teams are not in it.....In the East The only school that has supported us when we go to the SCG is Bama State! dayum why doesnt that suprise me?

JSU has had the attitude of "phugg the game" we aint make it so we just gone stay here and not support the SCG!....

and yes the c**n acting schools like Alcorn(questionable fan base) and MVSU?(no fan base) will act like COONS and follow suit with the same jealous attitude like yall went to JSU or somethin!:confused:

as far as the WEST is concerned! No Comment forreal...I will say GSU fans need to stop shutting down shop after the SCG and travel to B-ham to see there team!...the lack of support has had such a negative impact on SCG attendance.....

in closing I could really care less about why yall hate AAMU being in the SCG...if you dont want to attend the game cuz we just got in the SWAC and already a contender every year thats fine with me....that just makes the Eastern Division Title and the SWAC Title even more sweeter! needless to say Alabama A&M aint going no where and will continue to rep the EAST thanks to great coaching of Anthony Jones.....

Ay, TRU3000, my COONISH arse school would like to direct you to the first page of this discussion where I listed all the factors as to why the first SCG has such a huge turnout!!!
Next time read before you try to be so smart!! You might learn something!!! I listed 4 or 5 reasons why the first SCG was so successful because one of your "own" said that it wouldn't have been a success without AAMU and Bama State fans. He tried to make it seem like yall were the sole purpose for the SCG being successful the first year and I showed him the real reason why the first one was successful. Then, I came back and listed the attendance figures from all four SCGs and look at the decrease in fan attendance when AAMU is involved!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Look,
We can talk til we are blue in the face about this. The fact is, this game is not going to be successful unless schools that are popular get into the game. This game can not continue to be played by schools that no one in MS, GA, FL, TN and other surrounding states have never heard of. If we continue to only get local fans this game will continue to draw only local fans.

Some schools are nationwide, others are simply local. One of the schools in Alabama barely left the state to play last year, and they were proud of it. Nobody wants to see them and they like it that way. Some of us just cant get past that submissive mentality.

Eventhough the city of Bham is not willing to help. the attendance problem will be solved this year.

Originally posted by Get Ready

Some schools are nationwide, others are simply local.

THAT IS THE MOST LOGICAL THING YOU HAVE EVER SAID. BUT WE'VE BEEN TELLIN' YOU PEOPLE THIS FOR SOMETIME NOW.

GR

Remember when we tried to take one of the Alabama schools up to Chicago? It was going to be a SWAC showcase, but the Alabama school pulled out so they could get pimped py TnSU. When the Alabama school tried to get a return game from TNsU, well..... Lets say they got left at the alter.

The only thing I can conclude is that some schools arent ready for the spotlight. Some schools are more comfortable playing the likes of Miles and Morris Brown.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger

The only thing I can conclude is that some schools arent ready for the spotlight. Some schools are more comfortable playing the likes of Miles and Morris Brown.
AND NEW HAVEN...

to think we will have to put up with all this analytical whinin & cryin for years to come.....for the simple fact JSU wont bein the SCG anytime soon:emlaugh:

JSU fans & sippi c**n followers everytime AAMU goes to the SCG-------------->:splat: :splat: :splat:

It looks like AAMU needs to find some followers 'cause yall can't get anybody to come to the SCG and yall are in Alabama!!

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
It looks like AAMU needs to find some followers 'cause yall can't get anybody to come to the SCG and yall are in Alabama!!

WTF....lol

all the coonish thinking is pathetic....please dont try to make it seem like Alcorn has a bigger fan base than A&M!:emlaugh:.....dont even worry about the SCG cuz your daddy JSU wont be there anytime soon! maybe this year yall can have a c**n debate:argue2: on what the hell yall can do to stop A&M from reppin the EAST!

lmao@ at the thought of Alcorn "followers" streaming into Bham for the SCG weekend!

I'm quite sure that we could have put more than 23,000 people in Legion Field. There were a lot of people that wanted to see an Alcorn-Grambling matchup in the SCG.
Just make sure that yall pay some people off the street to come to the SCG the next time yall are there. I think that Valley has more followers than AAMU!!

This from someone whose team has not seen even paaaaaaarts of Birmingham in December! I said before, and I'll say again...if your team ever makes it to the SCG, we'll assess your attendance numbers and see how you stack up!

The nerve of some folks! :smh:

Just make sure that yall pay some people off the street to come to the SCG the next time yall are there. I think that Valley has more followers than AAMU!!

Next time Alcorn goes, make su......WAIT, forgive me. There can't be a next time for you, because you "ain't been" the FIRST TIME!

If Alcorn goes, they will have more than 23K in the stands because JSU fans will also be there. GSU-Alcorn and SU-Alcorn are cornerstone games of the SWAC. When those teams are doing well and meet up, the crowd always shows up. Ya'll wouldn't know that. BTW, Alcorn has an attendance title, where is yours?

Originally posted by Tigerpride
If Alcorn goes, they will have more than 23K in the stands because JSU fans will also be there. GSU-Alcorn and SU-Alcorn are cornerstone games of the SWAC. When those teams are doing well and meet up, the crowd always shows up. Ya'll wouldn't know that. BTW, Alcorn has an attendance title, where is yours?

im not suprised that alotta JSU fans like you would show up...because thats how COONISH thinking people support each other! which further proves my point that yall and the rest of the"c**n" followers really hate to see AAMU in the SCG....guess what tho? AAMU is gonna continue to be there....do you really think we give a flying phugg if yall HATERS show up at the game!

quit spending all this time cryin about us being in the SCG....the way you people think is a hinderance to the SWAC conference and Im sure Mr. Vowels knows that....instead of supporting a fellow East team yall wanna act like some lil Biatches cuz JSU chokes up every year! WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?

what better way to set of April c**n's Day....

So violent. Tru...why do you write with such hate and malice? Do you have to replace your keyboard every other month or so? Your heart seems so black when you talk about JSU.
This much hate, cant be healthy.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I hate "COONS"......I dont hate "progressive" thinking Jacksonians!

there is a difference.....I of all people should know!

TRU don't you think that it's funny that second biggest in-state enemies (behind SU and GSU) can manage to support each other when one of us advances to the SCG. Does Bama State support yall when you go to the SCG? 23,000 this past year?
I don't think they did!!!

Exactly AW,

TRU, the simple fact is that AAMU is not a draw. Alcorn is. People in MS want to see Alcorn play. There are enough HBCU's in BAMA to fill up legion field alone but they all know that your school sucks and that they won't bring a crowd.

TRU don't you think that it's funny that second biggest in-state enemies (behind SU and GSU) can manage to support each other when one of us advances to the SCG. Does Bama State support yall when you go to the SCG? 23,000 this past year?
I don't think they did!!!

Well, since only ONE of you has been, and the other has never, and won't be going anytime soon....what exactly is your point? :confused:

Well, we all know that your team sucks for real. You can't even make it to the SCG and that proves that point without a doubt!

We suck but the goal of the season is to be able to contend for the SWAC Championship. You can't even get there to contend and want to say we suck?

Lmao@Alcorn Warrior

dude you aint gotta make all these excuses about supporting your "c**n" daddy JSU....you didnt hear me when I said AAMu could give a flying phugg if yall support us in the SCG! but you aint gotta come on hear babbling about how many fans Alcorn State and JSU would have there blah blah blah...I tell you what make it to the SCG then we will be able to see how many fans Alcorn will bring....Until then SAVE IT! and continue to see AAMU make it to the SCG for the SWAC title...

TP stop with all the coonish babble....we know JSU's situation:alicia:

Originally posted by TRU3000
Lmao@Alcorn Warrior

dude you aint gotta make all these excuses about supporting your "c**n" daddy JSU....you didnt hear me when I said AAMu could give a flying phugg if yall support us in the SCG! but you aint gotta come on hear babbling about how many fans Alcorn State and JSU would have there blah blah blah...I tell you what make it to the SCG then we will be able to see how many fans Alcorn will bring....Until then SAVE IT! and continue to see AAMU make it to the SCG for the SWAC title...

TP stop with all the coonish babble....we know JSU's situation:alicia:

just in case you missed it the first time......

Let an outsider chime in JSU,GSU,and SU will always draw a crowd because of name recognition.ASU and AAMU need to work on establishing a winning football tradition and get rid of their DII SIAC mentality.Both bama schools would do good to play and beat in state PWC's and top level conference foes.When that happens you will have a program and the people will come out to see you.It is no coincidence that JSU has several attendance titles this is because they haven't had a losing season for some time.

Originally posted by BISON-2K1
Let an outsider chime in JSU,GSU,and SU will always draw a crowd because of name recognition.ASU and AAMU need to work on establishing a winning football tradition and get rid of their DII SIAC mentality.Both bama schools would do good to play and beat in state PWC's and top level conference foes.When that happens you will have a program and the people will come out to see you.It is no coincidence that JSU has several attendance titles this is because they haven't had a losing season for some time.

outsider:confused:dude where you coming from like you got some credibility....:uhoh:

AAMU puts a football program on the field for the sole purpose of bringing the SWAC football title back to normal , alabama! in the first year of Anthony Jones at AAMU he took the team to the swac champioship with many players who he didnt even recruit!.....Im not gonna say anything else about the man because the job he did this season was just the beginning of the Jones Era at AAMU..

if anything i would advise all you people who wanna see JSU meet SU in the SCG every year would have better luck gettin with JSU to start a Athletic c**n conference! and every year yall can sit up and watch JSU play themselves (blue & white game) cuz I dont think SU would join them....last time I checked they were playing for a SWAC title like AAMU....Im sure plenty of JSU fans along with there lil c**n followers can fill up Confederate memorial have a good ole event complete with all the c**n fixings! you just may get 32,000 to actually come out and see this BS!

that is the only way JSU will win any type of title as long as AAMU is in the EAST.....just look at the past years! and they just hired a 1-9 HS football coach!...oh well might as well get used to seein AAMU down in Birmingham on Dec. 14.....really doesnt matter if you show up to the SCG or not! we tryin to win a SWAC title...and where is your team?

asfor the person who started the thread! does ho-ward have a program? how many people come out to see you? what in state PWC have you beaten? when was the last time your team was in contention for a MEAC chamapionship?....until you answer those questions for me you can save the input...dude you couldnt even put your school in your stupid little poll cuz you know they SORRY az hell.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back