SCG PREDICTIONS AS OF NOW

So why didn't JSU hire him? Where was this Dooley master mind talk then?

See it always goes back to JSU.....Hughes will not make JSU relevant again.

Dooley got interviewed...lol. He had my vote as a 4th option. His offenses always produce.

Hughes has already made us relevant. We are in the hunt for the east crown and he's already caught your eye, obviously. You keep talking about him...

Barring a monumental collapse, I don't see why GSU won't make it. I'm hoping the find a way to lose it though and allow PV to slip in.

As for the East...well...only Valley is out from what I can tell...

As for the EAST

Alcorn – Win or lose this weekend still control their own destiny

JSU – Win or lose this weekend still control their own destiny.

Alabama St. – Still in it but if Alcorn win any remaining games (SU, PVU, JSU, Valley) and if they lose any remaining games (AAMU, JSU, GSU) they are out of it.

AAMU – Still in it but if Alcorn win any remaining games (SU, PVU, MVSU, JSU) and if they lose any remaining games (Alabama St., GSU, JSU) they are out of it.

Valley – Was eliminated when they lost to Grambling

I have to agree with the J State people. The man has them in contention for the title his first year and they have a pretty decent defense in the making. I don't care if he did come from the SEC, he still is doing a decent job with the position they are in. Fobbs did inherit more talent because the team was always good without DJ in my opinion. He did have Chad Williams, Chester Rogers and Jonathan Williams just to name a few very good players and he had plenty more. I hope you wasn't thinking this guy was going to come in day one and run the SWAC. It takes time to do that but the future looks bright for those guys as of now and they are doing good now compared to where they were last year.

This is an exercise in futility. Try to be objective, but your bias comes through. None can predict who wins any of the remaining games with full and absolute certainty. If you could, you would be somewhere in the islands sipping drinks with tiny umbrellas surrounded by naked women dancing to steel drum rhythms. Regardless which team goes and wins, the defeated will make excuses, and proclaim next year to be different. Under-achieving coaches will be debased and ridiculed by the same base thath just 12-months ago exhibited optimism at levels akin to a fairy tale. Let the season play out, weak Disney story-line prognosticators!

Yall shoulda beat SU and Tennessee State. I still am confused about why Hughes did not go for it on 4th down with 5 minutes left in the game against SU.

Yea we had SU ion understand that one either and Tennessee state made so many mistakes in the first quarter alone JSU should have had at least 28 coming out the first quarter

Yall shoulda beat SU and Tennessee State. I still am confused about why Hughes did not go for it on 4th down with 5 minutes left in the game against SU.
1st....How can you say JSU shoulda beat SU? We had a TD called back and our freshman punter froze.

2nd. Coaches make "rookie coaching" blunders. Punting on 4th down w/ 5 minutes left in the game with a good defense is a better decision than trying a qb sneak with no timeouts left and less than 10 seconds on the clock.

1st....How can you say JSU shoulda beat SU? We had a TD called back and our freshman punter froze.

2nd. Coaches make "rookie coaching" blunders. Punting on 4th down w/ 5 minutes left in the game with a good defense is a better decision than trying a qb sneak with no timeouts left and less than 10 seconds on the clock.

TD called back because of stupidity. Punter froze is not a viable excuse. Hughes had no timeouts makes it worse. If Hughes practiced a faster offense 5 minutes is more than enough time to get the TD. Hughes defense must not have been THAT good if you are utilizing the example of a TD called back.

TD called back because of stupidity. Punter froze is not a viable excuse. Hughes had no timeouts makes it worse. If Hughes practiced a faster offense 5 minutes is more than enough time to get the TD. Hughes defense must not have been THAT good if you are utilizing the example of a TD called back.

Sir we had one time out left and the TD called back was on special teams

Sir we had one time out left and the TD called back was on special teams

Referring to below comment. Regardless...the called back TD was based on stupidity of SU's RB. If you all had one timeout left and you are losing with 5 minutes left and your team had some momentum....have faith in your offense to put up points. Why risk a punt that could be returned by SU special teams?

Hughes just did not have faith in his offense.

Referring to below comment. Regardless...the called back TD was based on stupidity of SU's RB. If you all had one timeout left and you are losing with 5 minutes left and your team had some momentum....have faith in your offense to put up points. Why risk a punt that could be returned by SU special teams?

Hughes just did not have faith in his offense.

Wasn't our RB...KR

Man JSU converts the 4th down...what makes you or anyone think they would have scored 6? That part I don't understand..so they make the 1st down, they are going to win the game now?

Back