SCG PREDICTIONS AS OF NOW

At this point either JSU or ASU from the east and either GSU or SU from the west. GSU is the best team I've seen so far in the Swac. Still a lot of football left to be played though. We need to go at least 3-1 over the next four games with a win over Alcorn

I never thought Hughes was going to run the conference...I did feel that he was going to do MUCH better than what he is doing now.

What did you expect from Hughes that you haven't seen. With our schedule what game or games we should of won that we didn't. We are exactly where I'D thought we'd be at this point in the season. 3-2 in conference with losses to GSU and SU. I expected a 5-6 to 6-5 type of year

What did you expect from Hughes that you haven't seen. With our schedule what game or games we should of won that we didn't. We are exactly where I'D thought we'd be at this point in the season. 3-2 in conference with losses to GSU and SU. I expected a 5-6 to 6-5 type of year

Yall shoulda beat SU and Tennessee State. I still am confused about why Hughes did not go for it on 4th down with 5 minutes left in the game against SU.

Yall shoulda beat SU and Tennessee State. I still am confused about why Hughes did not go for it on 4th down with 5 minutes left in the game against SU.
Dude's a first year, first time head coach. He's going to make rookie mistakes just like veteran coaches make rookie mistakes.

Dude's a first year, first time head coach. He's going to make rookie mistakes just like veteran coaches make rookie mistakes.

Man he got 20+ years in the SEC....so that's yall fall back....the first year head coach. Come on man...LOL

Dude, a position coach is far different than a head coach. This is basic knowledge most should already know.

Fobbs was a position coach. LOL....he wasn't getting embarrassed by SWAC teams his first year. So come with another excuse. Yall supposed to be the MIGHTY JSU....the team who says that everybody else should be D-2....the team that boast EVERY year. Now you got excuses.

Fobbs was a position coach. LOL....he wasn't getting embarrassed by SWAC teams his first year. So come with another excuse. Yall supposed to be the MIGHTY JSU....the team who says that everybody else should be D-2....the team that boast EVERY year. Now you got excuses.
Dooley saved him with his offense..

I disagree. Both teams are 5 plus years into their systems etc without the coaching turnover (only on defense for SU with the same head coaches etc). Last year both of those games were over by the 3rd but that was not the case this year. Punting was the right decision to make with over 5 minutes and a time out left. The defense only needed to force them to a 3 and out and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Defensively the team is ahead of the offense

So a team with a first year head coach and staff should have beaten two decently established teams with more talent that have had their coaches and staffs 3+ years with the exception of SU's DC? Really dude? Do you even know how stupid you sound? Lol.

See this is what concerns me about JSU people...

We have the most respected coach in the state of Mississippi he is building something great at JSU no excuses (I would be surprise if we win 7+)...ALCORN the cocky cousin who just got their refund check but still stays in the hood is in for a rude awakening in the upcoming years....

Wait so is it not the offensive coordinators job to come up with offensive schemes to assist the head coach?
I'm saying Dooley is the master mind behind the offensive success. He was doing that long before Fobbs hired him. He made PineBluff relevant. He should be a head coach now. He must sound worse than Fred In interviews or something...

Jonathan Williams actually made them rsspectabke them the first year as Doug got hurt early at the sfc and they rolled from there

If dj did not get hurt them who knows

Jonathan Williams actually made them rsspectabke them the first year as Doug got hurt early at the sfc and they rolled from there

If dj did not get hurt them who knows

if if was a fifth we'd all be drunk...LOL

Hell what if we hired Fobbs instead of Doug the second time....what if Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny were blue chips...LOL

I'm saying Dooley is the master mind behind the offensive success. He was doing that long before Fobbs hired him. He made PineBluff relevant. He should be a head coach now. He must sound worse than Fred In interviews or something...

So why didn't JSU hire him? Where was this Dooley master mind talk then?

See it always goes back to JSU.....Hughes will not make JSU relevant again.

Name five JSU people who boasted that we'd be good this year. We'll be waiting. And how many second and third year coaches have embarrassing losses this year?

Back