SCG PREDICTIONS AS OF NOW

Looks like my picks are still intact. Alcorn appears to be coming out of the East and SU/Gram out of the West. As long as SU or Gram don't have more than one SWAC loss going into the BC (which probably will happen) that game will be big once again

Pops now you know Javancey laid down against GSU and SU. LOL.....come on now bruh. You are the logical one of the JSU Crew.
I ain't talking about him. The unit has played better and better. I am not sugarcoating anything. We have a long way to go but we have improved big time on defense since the beginning of the season. I am not saying we are good but I do think we have a shot to win the East. Either way it goes, I think Hughes has done a good job. Our offense now... smh.

I ain't talking about him. The unit has played better and better. I am not sugarcoating anything. We have a long way to go but we have improved big time on defense since the beginning of the season. I am not saying we are good but I do think we have a shot to win the East. Either way it goes, I think Hughes has done a good job. Our offense now... smh.

Well Hughes has shown his SEC worth. I expected more from JSU on the simple fact that Hughes was an SEC coach. In my opinion he hasn't shown me anything. I hold Hughes to a higher standard than Fobbs.

Well Hughes has shown his SEC worth. I expected more from JSU on the simple fact that Hughes was an SEC coach. In my opinion he hasn't shown me anything. I hold Hughes to a higher standard than Fobbs.
Man, Hughes is cleaning up after a man who would fall asleep while talking. It gone take him a good three years at least.

Man, Hughes is cleaning up after a man who would fall asleep while talking. It gone take him a good three years at least.

Look what Fobbs had to clean up after...a team that boycotted. IMHO Fobbs had much more to clean up after than Hughes. Fobbs took a bunch coward ass quitters (minus 22 guys) and turned the entire program around.

And yes I will forever call those dudes who stripped your seniors of their homecoming some bum ass cowards.

Look what Fobbs had to clean up after...a team that boycotted. IMHO Fobbs had much more to clean up after than Hughes. Fobbs took a bunch coward ass quitters (minus 22 guys) and turned the entire program around.

And yes I will forever call those dudes who stripped your seniors of their homecoming some bum ass cowards.

Not much different.. Fobbs wouldn't have beat Comegy that first year...

Fobbs hired the right OC, who has dominated and or led everywhere he's gone. That carried him year one. He went out and got some horses to replace key guys and he's rolling. Lets hope your compliance crew is spot on... This weekend will tell the tail. If JSU wins and Alcorn loses or vice versa that will be your East representative.

Pops now you know Javancey laid down against GSU and SU. LOL.....come on now bruh. You are the logical one of the JSU Crew.

Jav Jones hyper extended his knee in that game. Regardless we held your offense in check to a tune of 21 points. The offense is coming into its own finally

Their philosophy on building a program is different. Hughes way is 85 to 90% high-school recruiting. Fobbs has that win now mentality which reminds me of Comegy he is just a much better coach

Fobbs hired the right OC, who has dominated and or led everywhere he's gone. That carried him year one. He went out and got some horses to replace key guys and he's rolling. Lets hope your compliance crew is spot on... This weekend will tell the tail. If JSU wins and Alcorn loses or vice versa that will be your East representative.

Not necessarily, it will then just come down to the head to head game. If we lose and they win this weekend but we win out then we go. In that scenario we will both have 3 conference losses but we will get the nod because of the head to head win. A lot more football left to be played though

Not necessarily, it will then just come down to the head to head game. If we lose and they win this weekend but we win out then we go. In that scenario we will both have 3 conference losses but we will get the nod because of the head to head win. A lot more football left to be played though
I feel it will deflate one team. Are we built for adversity yet?

not gonna happen. You have a trip to Montgomery (L), and another L to PV. And then a trip to Alcorn (L).

Back