SCG PREDICTIONS AS OF NOW

You brought up Jav I just mentioned he got injured in that game and the defense is back on track. We lost because your team is better and should be at this point

Injuries are part of the game that's why you have back ups. We have started two red shirt freshman offensive lineman this season. Both were playing high school football this time last year.

Since you lack correlation skills and your buddy does as well the point that I was making is that injuries are a part of the game. We have had STARTERS to be injured and replaced with freshman and it was as if they were never gone. Yet, you want to say that because Jay was injured that affected your entire team's defensive scheme. Man please....your coach SUCKS and thought he was going to come in and run the conference. It's no wonder he was a journeyman assistant.

not gonna happen. You have a trip to Montgomery (L), and another L to PV. And then a trip to Alcorn (L).

We don't have to win out. The East rep will probably have 3 loses. The key is not losing to Alcorn since it could come down to a tiebreaker.

Since you lack correlation skills and your buddy does as well the point that I was making is that injuries are a part of the game. We have had STARTERS to be injured and replaced with freshman and it was as if they were never gone. Yet, you want to say that because Jay was injured that affected your entire team's defensive scheme. Man please....your coach SUCKS and thought he was going to come in and run the conference. It's no wonder he was a journeyman assistant.

Re-read your own statement before you get all puffy. If they're redshirt freshmen that means they weren't playing Highschool ball the previous year. That's kinda the whole point of redshirting.

You don't have a first year coach either.

We've also had starters be replaced with freshman as I'm sure everyone else in the conference probably has too so that's mute lol. Also, YOU brought up Javancy yourself. No one else did which you obviously don't understand. Folks said our D.C. & defense as a whole not one player.

BTW, YOU also thought Hughes was going to run the conference. No one else here ever said that either. He himself even said be patient because he knew it would take a while to get things in order as he wanted. Don't blame us because of what you thought. It's good to know deep down you have high expections for Thee as well lol.

Injuries are part of the game that's why you have back ups. We have started two red shirt freshman offensive lineman this season. Both were playing high school football this time last year.

@The Founder
our young offensive lineman that have started for us, William Waddell and Carl Wilmer are true Freshman bruh not redshirt freshman....lol

It's still too early. A lot can happen between now and the SCG.

The West is probably down to SU and Gram. Unless both Gram and SU loses two games, then PV probably out of the loop. Even if they beat SU. They need Gram to lose to somebody else and SU.

The East is up for grabs. Too many variables. LOL.

Alcorn is still the champ until someone dethrones them.
JSU still controls it's destiny
Bama State may need some help.

Compare Fobbs first year success Hughes.

Y'all finished what, 7-5 and 2nd in the west. The way it's looking we gone finish the same but maybe even first in the east compared to y'all. Not to mention our defense is better than what y'all had in 2014. So we are a little ahead of schedule. Any more comparisons?

I believe were out. Our two must-win games every year are Grambling and Southern. We can't afford to lose to either one.

We will end up wth another 8-1 conference record with nothing to show for it.

BTW, YOU also thought Hughes was going to run the conference. No one else here ever said that either. He himself even said be patient because he knew it would take a while to get things in order as he wanted. Don't blame us because of what you thought. It's good to know deep down you have high expections for Thee as well lol.

I never thought Hughes was going to run the conference...I did feel that he was going to do MUCH better than what he is doing now.

Back