SCG PREDICTIONS AS OF NOW

If you think about things..we blew out Bama St and you guys (no smack) are not as good as them...I would say they are better than you guys...They have a lot of more talent...so that should tell you something as well...

I would say you are either a.) blatantly hating on JSU b.) dyck-riding Bama St., or any team that's not JSU or c.) all of the above.

That kind of hate ain't healthy. But that being said, you can think what you want to think. I'm just looking at how foolish y'all sound. LOL. This thread is comical.

I would say you are either a.) blatantly hating on JSU b.) dyck-riding Bama St., or any team that's not JSU or c.) all of the above.

That kind of hate ain't healthy. But that being said, you can think what you want to think. I'm just looking at how foolish y'all sound. LOL. This thread is comical.

Nah.

We blew out Bama St...Bama State was picked ahead of you guys...we blew them out in Week 3...so someone must have thought they were better than you guys or had more talent for them to pick to win the EAST or come in 2nd eh??

So you're saying we barely beat yall, but we beat a team by dayum near 50, a team who was picked to win the EAST is foolish talk and saying that they are better than yall is foolish talk...when clearly SU should have put up the same score like they did Bama State??

And I picked Bama State to win the East....

No hate mane..just football talk breh
2ecm44g.png

That's my point...I'm not getting this entire good defense JSU was playing. I would much rather my offense on the field with 5 minutes left and I'm losing rather than punting off to SU any day then having to deal with Quinn and Tillery...hell to the naw!!!! Get the two damn yards and go for TD. Plus during that 5 minutes you have a time out.

Now I will agree 21 days off is absolutely too long. Hell we came out sluggish as hell against Valley.
I saw that. Y'all did look sluggish against Valley. j st defense isn't that good. They have the number one ranked rush defense but you saw how many yards Tillery racked up. j st just caught us at a good time. All you have to do is compare the teams us any j st have played and y'all see the difference.

Nah.

We blew out Bama St...Bama State was picked ahead of you guys...we blew them out in Week 3...so someone must have thought they were better than you guys or had more talent for them to pick to win the EAST or come in 2nd eh??

So you're saying we barely beat yall, but we beat a team by dayum near 50, a team who was picked to win the EAST is foolish talk and saying that they are better than yall is foolish talk...when clearly SU should have put up the same score like they did Bama State??

2ecm44g.png
So you are speaking off the strength of what transpired before the season actually started?

I saw that. Y'all did look sluggish against Valley. j st defense isn't that good. They have the number one ranked rush defense but you saw how many yards Tillery racked up. j st just caught us at a good time. All you have to do is compare the teams us any j st have played and y'all see the difference.

The best thing when playing SU is to keep their defense on the field as much as possible. Those two little "roaches" as a J-state friend of mine calls them don't ever die!!! LOL

Now they in here taking bout shoulda, coulda, woulda and our defense ain't that good lol. Maaaannnnn, this is too funny.

Now they in here taking bout shoulda, coulda, woulda and our defense ain't that good lol. Maaaannnnn, this is too funny.

Dude your defense gave up 429 total yards and 25 1st downs

Red-Zone Scores-Chances
SU JSU
4-7 2-2
Touchdowns 4-7 1-2
Field goals 0-7 1-2

What defense maneeeee

2uzp8hv.jpg

Last edited:
Semi-real question

Your defense against SU, are you proud that SU wasn't able to score TDs or proud that your defense didn't give up 50, because If my memory is correct, we only punted the ball 1 time, maybe 2..I may be wrong...
We moved the ball at will and if you look at the Total Yards from that game, is that something as a defense coach should be proud of

Just asking...I can't seem to get the whole defense talk and how yall defense played so good....no smack..just wanna get a better understanding from your point of view.
Semi-real question

HUH. you punted more than 2 times. . Your QB was in the grasp and just threw up a prayer that Maynard out jumped our DB. for. Yes you drove the field but missed field goals so the defense force you into field goals...We also missed a field goal. Your great team eked out a 4 point win vs an upstart coach... Get off your high horse. Quinn and Tillery about to graduate and we're going to see how good your offense will be without them...

Would you rather Willie Quinn on the field or on the sideline? Would you rather Tillery on the field or on the sideline? Plus your running back ran for a 2 yard TD....he couldn't get a 2 yard first down?

SU offense wasnt' doing shit tho... they got about 80 yards on that last drive.... they only scored once the entire 2nd half. Hughes trusted his D to get the ball back.. just didn't happen...

Nah.

If you picked Bama State, just shows you don't know football.

S.U. is at least 40 points better than Jsu. You all better hope you don't make it to the SCG.......You got a 21 day rusty lucky break last time.

S.U. is at least 40 points better than Jsu. You all better hope you don't make it to the SCG.......You got a 21 day rusty lucky break last time.

21 days or not, y'all should have been on yalls A game regardless cuz y'all knew who y'all was playing before that 21 day break so save all these bullshit excuses lol.

I mean folks could at least wait until we win a SWAC title before they start all the hating, dumb rationalizations and excuses. We at least got that much courtesy in 2006/ 2007. I blame all of these millennials. We don't even have a winning record yet and folks all wound up.

21 days or not, y'all should have been on yalls A game regardless cuz y'all knew who y'all was playing before that 21 day break so save all these bullshit excuses lol.

Sorry but you guys are a bad bad team. Losing to jsu these days is the ultimate insult.

I mean folks could at least wait until we win a SWAC title before they start all the hating, dumb rationalizations and excuses. We at least got that much courtesy in 2006/ 2007. I blame all of these millennials. We don't even have a winning record yet and folks all wound up.
They see what's brewing down the road and they can't stand it.
This board don't light up until JSU is winning, then EVERYBODY and his grandma chimes in.

Back