Prairie VIEW A&M 2016 Football Schedule

Neither do black folks but thanks for somewhat making my point. There's barely anything to do in the backwater town of Jackson but fry fish or go to a JSU game. Like I said it's like a small town east Texas team thinking they could draw a crowd in the city. There's nothing even close to resembling an actual city in Miss. so I can understand how this idea would be foreign.

if you want to use that excuse.. how many people are in Houston Metro vs Jackson Metro... Im sure the numbers should average out.... The bottom line is your brand of football has traditionally sucked so no one wants a ticket.

if you want to use that excuse.. how many people are in Houston Metro vs Jackson Metro... Im sure the numbers should average out.... The bottom line is your brand of football has traditionally sucked so no one wants a ticket.

Ummmm... "No one" wants a ticket? lol Must be a lot of folks here whose first name is "no one" like a lot of us named "no one" supports our school. lol Where does this character whose first name is "no one," where does he/she/it live? In jaxon? lol

Average out to what? What kind of logic are you even attempting to.... Nevermind... I said logic.

Anyway the question is what is there to do in the Houston Metro vs Jackson Met.... lmmfao I can call that a metro area. There are more people in Houston Metro than there are in the state of Mississippi.

In Houston I can take in a show at one of the largest theatre districts in the country, visit one of the largest museum districts in the country, dine in a place that has the highest restaurants per capita in the world, rent a beach house for the weekend, go salt water of fresh water fishing, partake in water sports and on and on and on. Not to mention folks spend 10 hours a week commuting here and sometimes just want to stay put at the house or in their local area on the weekends. So no you don't necessarily need a huge stadium in a Texas metro area.

In Jackson I can fry fish or go to the JSU game. And you can spit from anywhere in town and hit Jackson's campus so travel time isn't an issue. I bet businesses shut down in Jackson for JSU games just like they do in tiny Texas towns lmao. Ya'll and that big fish small pond mentality crack me up.

Average out to what? What kind of logic are you even attempting to.... Nevermind... I said logic.

Anyway the question is what is there to do in the Houston Metro vs Jackson Met.... lmmfao I can call that a metro area. There are more people in Houston Metro than there are in the state of Mississippi.

In Houston I can take in a show at one of the largest theatre districts in the country, visit one of the largest museum districts in the country, dine in a place that has the highest restaurants per capita in the world, rent a beach house for the weekend, go salt water of fresh water fishing, partake in water sports and on and on and on. Not to mention folks spend 10 hours a week commuting here and sometimes just want to stay put at the house or in their local area on the weekends. So no you don't necessarily need a huge stadium in a Texas metro area.

In Jackson I can fry fish or go to the JSU game. And you can spit from anywhere in town and hit Jackson's campus so travel time isn't an issue. I bet businesses shut down in Jackson for JSU games just like they do in tiny Texas towns lmao. Ya'll and that big fish small pond mentality crack me up.

giphy.gif

Yep, we won't come close to selling out out stadium like you do

B9319455709Z.1_20151107235324_000_GPRCG7T6H.1-0.jpg

iiudydzpvcrnqxo-20121111025814.jpg

NYKEUKJXODAIJDE.20121111034141.jpg

In ALL of those pics you see the visitor side. We have been known to draw 17-20K for Alabama State. That would max your stadium out. Also, Im sure you notice the rain gear. It was horrible weather that night... It was a night that we needed that dome! lol

Lest you forget I am THE Logical ONE!

...and from all those people in Houston, nobody want to go to your games.

Also, when I was in ATL, I drove 6 hours to 3-4 JSU games. .... drove to Memphis, flew to Chicago, drove to A&T, drove to New Orleans, Huntsville, even drove to Grambling etc.... so the problem is not that I didn't have anything to do in ATL. Me and other Jacksonians want to see JSU!

Also, when I was in ATL, I drove 6 hours to 3-4 JSU games. .... drove to Memphis, flew to Chicago, drove to A&T, drove to New Orleans, Huntsville, even drove to Grambling etc.... so the problem is not that I didn't have anything to do in ATL. Me and other Jacksonians want to see JSU!

Riiiiight... That's why all 109 JSU fans showed up to see aPVm peel the skin off JSU last season huh?

Just stick to ya'll small pond buddy. The big city is too much for ya'll to understand right now.

It was only rain gear in one pic

Dude, you see the visitor side.. even for an AAMU game the LEAST we typically get is 8000... put 8K with the band and the students in your aluminium stadium and you dayum near maxed out.

..as for PV, most JSU fans are not used to going to PV. You are just PV to most of us....and we were not happy with our team but we have outnumbered TxSo several times in Houston. Dont worry... in 2018, we will be there to kick your azz two years in a row.

Most JSU fans, disagree with me but I keep telling them that JSU needs a 25K seat stadium. Most say we need 35K. Some fools say we need 45-50K...
So everything you say, don't try to put TP in it. U have no idea how I really feel about JSU. You just know how I feel about YOU! lol

Dude, you see the visitor side.. even for an AAMU game the LEAST we typically get is 8000... put 8K with the band and the students in your aluminium stadium and you dayum near maxed out.

..as for PV, most JSU fans are not used to going to PV. You are just PV to most of us....and we were not happy with our team but we have outnumbered TxSo several times in Houston. Dont worry... in 2018, we will be there to kick your azz two years in a row.

And the problem with maxing out on our own students and fans? We don't care about your 109 fans and for anybody else fug em. That's home field advantage. I hope ya'll aren't planning to build a stadium based solely on SU's crowd lmao. Boy ya'll can't keep ya'll hands off SU's johnson huh.

i'm glad you had the patience to finally break this dynamic down...I been saying it for the longest about the city of jackson

i'm glad you had the patience to finally break this dynamic down...I been saying it for the longest about the city of jackson

None of it makes sense. Its just all excuses for why nobody wants to come to their games....

But since you jumpin in grown folks biz, whats AAMUs excuse? ya'll got too much to do too? lol

And the problem with maxing out on our own students and fans? We don't care about your 109 fans and for anybody else fug em. That's home field advantage. I hope ya'll aren't planning to build a stadium based solely on SU's crowd lmao. Boy ya'll can't keep ya'll hands off SU's johnson huh.

We wont be building a stadium any time soon. We already have the best one in BCF.
But again, when we do, Im sure it will be more tornado proof than yours...
Also, im sure we will have one that is elevated off the ground.

You can't understand things when you haven't seen anything else. That poor excuse for a capital is just big enough to have people but small enough to where there's nothing to do but blindly support what they have for a school there. They have nothing else to rally around or do.

Yea that's my city my home town I had to get away from that mentality. People in my state would wonder why we're the only state that don't have a bowl game. La, tn, Tx, fl, hell even bama state do. I wonder!! Smh no support!!

We wont be building a stadium any time soon. We already have the best one in BCF.
But again, when we do, Im sure it will be more tornado proof than yours...
Also, im sure we will have one that is elevated off the ground.

What elevation do you keep babbling about? The stadium is 10 stories tall if I'm not mistaken and the first level is in ground. If you look closely you'll see stairs going from the first level down to the field so yes its above the field. If you're talking about how steep it is no one wants to sit in nosebleed seats. And if you think that rickety pile of rocks in Jackson is even tops in high school stadiums you've fooled yourself.

You can't understand things when you haven't seen anything else. That poor excuse for a capital is just big enough to have people but small enough to where there's nothing to do but blindly support what they have for a school there. They have nothing else to rally around or do.

Really? I live in a city just as large as Houston.... and prob lived way more places than Y.O.U! lol I've lived in Wisconsin, Michigan, New York, Florida, Texas, Mississippi, Georgia and Pennsylvania. Now go rope a dog or something....

What elevation do you keep babbling about? The stadium is 10 stories tall if I'm not mistaken and the first level is in ground. If you look closely you'll see stairs going from the first level down to the field so yes its above the field. If you're talking about how steep it is no one wants to sit in nosebleed seats. And if you think that rickety pile of rocks in Jackson is even tops in high school stadiums you've fooled yourself.

WTF is 10 stories tall! lol

..and yes, we have the best stadium in the SWAC. ..best parking, best sound, best view of the field, best concession area, best video board, ... just best err thang!

Back