Who got da tightest yard in the SWAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will rank all of the SWAC campuses for you.

1. AAMU
2. t - Alcorn St
3. t - PVAMU
4. Southern
5. Grambling
6. Bama St.
7. Jackson St.
8. Pine Bluff
9. Valley
10. Texas Southern

I have been to every campus in the SWAC, and I can say the best 2 are PV and Alcorn. I am sorry, AAMU has to many plain red brick buildings and that hill thing just doesn't look as good to me. Now on the other end, the worst 2 are Valley and Pine Bluff.

Braveman12 said:
I think developing the stretch would be a great idea. The problem would be getting those land owners off the land. How long ago has that idea been on the table?

Hey Braveman, Alcorn got the approval to start work on there dining hall. 12.6 million facility and 1 million for the baseball stadium.

I also got a chance to visit J-State during the Classic. Big ups to them on there vast improvements. Plus as part of the Ayers settlement the schools are suppose to split a 30 million bond this year.

Lewis said:
I have been to every campus in the SWAC, and I can say the best 2 are PV and Alcorn. I am sorry, AAMU has to many plain red brick buildings and that hill thing just doesn't look as good to me. Now on the other end, the worst 2 are Valley and Pine Bluff.

I am not gonna say all of that , in my personal opinion Grambling I would place you behind our campus and I know our campus has some improving to do .........:smash: just my opinion right now

wbishop3 said:
I will rank all of the SWAC campuses for you.

1. AAMU
2. t - Alcorn St
3. t - PVAMU
4. Southern
5. Grambling
6. Bama St.
7. Jackson St.
8. Pine Bluff
9. Valley
10. Texas Southern
There is know way in the world this list is right...lol
Here is what I Think.........

1. ALCORN
2. PVAMU
3. AAMU
4. SOUTHERN
5. BAMA STATE
6. UAPB
7. JSU JUST TILL THEY FINISH BUILDING AND THINGS.....
8. TEXAS SOUTHERN
9. GRAMBLING
10. VALLEY.. KNOW EXCUSE ALL THAT LAND AND THEY FAIL TO USE IT....

I have been to the AAMU campus and the PV campus. There is no way AAMU looks better. Just look at the pictures that have been posted in this threads. AAMU buildings are covered with a solid red brick. For PV, fust the choice of brick looks better, not to mention the fact that the buildings have been recently built. After seeing the pictures of PV, only a blind man would say that PV is anything but the best.

The drawing of Alcorn gives a false impression of Alcorn's beauty. The buildings look they are from the 50's, 60's and/or early 70's. Again, PV's choice of brick looks better than the tan colored brick of Alcorn's buildings. Whereas, PV has many buildings from the 80's, 90 and 2000's.

Finally, PV's campus is master planned atleast ten years in advance. The lanscaping of the campus even puts SMU, UTx and TxAMU to shame. :bowdown:

PS: If AAMU's campus looks that much than PV, why don't you post pictures of the campus. Pictures speak louder than words. According to the pictures that I have seen of PV and the absent pictures of AAMU, PV as the best is loud and clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back