Who got da tightest yard in the SWAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ, You said yourself that when you came to JSU back in 00, you only saw the Arena and Whiteside Girls Dorm. You haven't been all over the campus. Besides that was 2 years ago. Even that part of the yard is different. You'll see when you come down for the game. JSU has changed and is changing alot. lol. No lie, If you came on campus today you would think it was GROUND ZERO with all the digging and building. lol.

AAMU Alum, I'll try to get some pics to post. I couldn't see yours though. They didnt come up.

I haven't seen AAMU's apartments on the inside. I hear they are really nice though. It seems like MOST HBCU's are really growing and improving these days. That's a good thing.

I'll try to get some pics posted of our construction.

ALCORN

ALCORN hands down you other guys do not stand a chance with the YARD of all Yards

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
I havn't seen PV apts., but there isn't much more that can be done to surpass Normal Hills. (and we are fully gated)

At PV we have 4 sets of Apartments. All but one are gated comnuties

Amenities:
Community Center
10,000-sq/ ft.
TV Lounge
Fitness Center
Mini-Theatre -that shows new releases
Indoor Recreation Room
Computer Lab
Business Office
University Counseling Center
Sand VolleyBall Courts and Basketball Courts
Limited Access Perimeter Fence
Fully Furnished
Weight Rooms in all 4 communities

NSH042-pic04.jpg

NSH042-pic06.jpg

UniversityCollege-PV4.jpg

UniversityVillage-PV2.jpg

UniversityVillage-PV1.jpg

Re: Re: ALCORN

Originally posted by TRU3000

them goats at the fron entrance run the yard!:emlaugh:

Where is the rusty knife? I just know people from A&M not saying they have the best looking campus........Please. I see that sorry lame arse campus everyday and frown.:rolleyes: They have nice apartments but the campus is wack.

I know that me and Str8Brave rarly agree but..........Alcorn's yard is way tighter than A&M. You guys have obviously never been to Alcorn. Dont just go by hear say so dayum much. lol. The same is true about JSU. If you haven't been to our campus in a year then you can't really say anything about it. Shat is changing everyday. ;)

Re: Re: Re: ALCORN

Originally posted by str8brave

Where is the rusty knife? I just know people from A&M not saying they have the best looking campus........Please. I see that sorry lame arse campus everyday and frown.:rolleyes: They have nice apartments but the campus is wack.

then why the hell are you here at AAMU if our campus is so wack.....no one told you to come here and get a grad degree? btw whats so wack about it? It may be that your the LAME! I have been to both campuses.......Alcorn State doesnt compare to AAMU! I will admit JSU is on the come up......but Alcorn :confused: Ummm Okay Riiiight

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
I know that me and Str8Brave rarly agree but..........Alcorn's yard is way tighter than A&M. You guys have obviously never been to Alcorn. Dont just go by hear say so dayum much. lol. The same is true about JSU. If you haven't been to our campus in a year then you can't really say anything about it. Shat is changing everyday. ;)

Yeah, me and Noise Talka don't agree much but we know what's up. AAMU's campus has not a d$%m thang on Alcorn's and that's the truth. Have you been on Alcorn's campus lately? JSU and ASU's campus looked better than AAMU's before the improvements to me.:rolleyes:

TRU9000,

I came to A&M to continue my education obviously not for a good looking campus.:rolleyes:

okay man whatever......if you wanted to leave I dont think anyone from the AAMU family would miss you! just my opinion......

but I just wonder why people come to our school and say our campus is in the Top 3-4 of tightest yards when Alcorn......well no one ever says anything about 'Corn!

Its okay tho man you right:emlaugh:

okay man whatever......if you wanted to leave I dont think anyone from the AAMU family would miss you! just my opinion......

but I just wonder why people come to our school and say our campus is in the Top 3-4 of tightest yards when Alcorn......well no one ever says anything about 'Corn!

Its okay tho man you right:emlaugh:

I'll leave when I get my Master's degree in December.;) I could give a rat's arse if you all didn't miss me. I'll have what I came for chump.

Why have I heard the opposite? (Noise Talka even said it in the post above, even I have one witness and he has nothing to gain by saying that)

I know I am right you don't have to tell me, that's what I have saying all along.

Boy please, you don't even have an argument.:(

Originally posted by str8brave

I'll leave when I get my Master's degree in December.;) I could give a rat's arse if you all didn't miss me. I'll have what I came for chump.

Why have I heard the opposite? (Noise Talka even said it in the post above, even I have one witness and he has nothing to gain by saying that)

I know I am right you don't have to tell me, that's what I have saying all along.

Boy please, you don't even have an argument.:(

Alright if you say so.............:confused:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL RIVER

:D

if SU didnt have a river..... it would look just like JSU

YOU DEAD WRONG FOR THAT.... THE GOT TTHE HEART OF WEST NILE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF CAMPUS

ON DA REAL

PV HAS THE BEST CAMPUS IN THE SWAC
AAMU HAS THE SECOND BEST CAMPUS IN THE SWAC....
THEN I WOULD SAY TOSS UP BETWEEN MVSU,UAPB ALCORN

img8.jpg

^^^^^^ thinkin why in the hell I asked that question:confused::D:D

everyone in the SWAC knows AAMU has this contest hands down!

from the streets of Mem'l Pkwy to the Louis Crews Stadium Parking Lot then on to the 2 new football practice fields with "lights" to ELMORE where every hoop squad in the SWAC gets there head bashed to the white meat. Also notice "WEST" where some of the finest ladies stay fa sho ya dig. NOTICE as you look to the left why we call it <font size=7><font color=maroon>"Da H I L L"</font></font>

<font size=1>btw Im watchin the "view" count so I can rest assured that everyone in SWAC country know who run it</font>

i would have to agree:nod2:

ONELOVE
AAMU, it just keeps getting better.

I just returned from a brief visit to the great state of sippi. I have to admit, with out falling on the floor and crying -

Valley, what in da hell are you doing with your money - fix the campus.

JSU, well it's still on Lynch Street. But, they are improving.

I made a brief stop in Normal - I have to admit A&M has a good looking campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back