Who got da tightest yard in the SWAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normal1875

A&M #1
img8.jpg

^^^^^^ thinkin why in the hell I asked that question:confused::D:D

everyone in the SWAC knows AAMU has this contest hands down!

from the streets of Mem'l Pkwy to the Louis Crews Stadium Parking Lot then on to the 2 new football practice fields with "lights" to ELMORE where every hoop squad in the SWAC gets there head bashed to the white meat. Also notice "WEST" where some of the finest ladies stay fa sho ya dig. NOTICE as you look to the left why we call it <font size=7><font color=maroon>"Da H I L L"</font></font>

<font size=1>btw Im watchin the "view" count so I can rest assured that everyone in SWAC country know who run it</font>

YEAH, BABY!

ALABAMA A&M DEFINITELY HAS THE TIGHTEST CAMPUS, ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT WHEN DRIVING DOWN THE PARKWAY!!!

I AGREE WITH YOU, TRU, ABOUT THE FINEST LADIES LIVING IN WEST, BECAUSE I USED TO BE ONE OF THEM :D !

BULLDOG 4 LIFE BABY!

I personally prefer Prairie View's campus. When people talk about the nicest HBCU campuses PV and I hate to say, Hampton are always mentioned. A&M is nice but I think PV has the nicest in the SWAC.

you say PV.....I need pictures or somethin bruh

all that flat land aint gonna get it my rap

BTW HIU is not in the SWAC!

I would have to say it's a toss up between A&M and SU. On the others hand JSU, is the pits.

It might smell like weed all the time but as far as looks, Prairie View, hands down.

I've visited some of the other HBCUs and some have nice looking campuses, some don't even have grass, but none look nicer than PVs OR have nicer living conditions.(100% gated apts.)

I remember a couple of years back there was a poll taken with this very question and PV won for the SWAC schools. Since then, they'd added a new Mega Science Bldg and they're now adding a new 3 or 4 story student center / cafeteria. So, PV, hands down.

Originally posted by nevaehinvesting
It might smell like weed all the time but as far as looks, Prairie View, hands down.

I've visited some of the other HBCUs and some have nice looking campuses, some don't even have grass, but none look nicer than PVs OR have nicer living conditions.(100% gated apts.)

I remember a couple of years back there was a poll taken with this very question and PV won for the SWAC schools. Since then, they'd added a new Mega Science Bldg and they're now adding a new 3 or 4 story student center / cafeteria. So, PV, hands down.

can I get some pictures?:idea:

Hate to say it but............

.........we don't. Our yard really, really sucks!!!!!!!!! And to those at the valley who think otherwise, you guys are crazy!!!!!!!!!

Just what TRU said, AAMU wins this contest hands down in my opinion. A close 2nd would go to PV. It's just something about A&Ms campus that is just relaxing. The city on top of a hill. The Newly built Normal Hills student apartments are second to none in my opinion. I havn't seen PV apts., but there isn't much more that can be done to surpass Normal Hills. (and we are fully gated) The new engineering building will be something to see. I can't wait to get back up there and see it finished. It makes me proud that I'm a part of the engineering dept., because we basically and literally in a sense were built from the ground up.

A&M A&M A&M A&M...U!! WHOO!!

Ahh beauty beauty.... :D

Yep, DA HILL is tops! :tup: Y'all still on DA HILL must help keep it that way!

Yep,
What Smallone said.

They don't know about JSU. ;)
I'm curious as to when some people have been to JSU, based on their statements.:idea:

Ex: AAMU's apartments HAVE NOTHING ON OURS. lol.

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
Yep,
What Smallone said.

They don't know about JSU. ;)
I'm curious as to when some people have been to JSU, based on their statements.:idea:

Ex: AAMU's apartments HAVE NOTHING ON OURS. lol.

Post pictures please. Also, post pictures of other facilities and/or construction of facilities on your campus. Thank you.

I dont care what yall say, JSU would NEVERR look better than AAMU or even close. JSU look like a damn dump, and SU SMH.... I have been to MANY HBCU's and the only ones that I have seen that look better than AAMU are Tennessee State( and that was only after the state renovarted EVERY building on campus when they thought it was going to turn into a white school) and Hampton University(the most beautiful HBCU ever)

Noise Talka I doubt if JSU's look way better than AAMU's. The inside of Normal Hills is something spectacular. They look just like Tenn States on the outside, but there is a major difference on the inside. They have top line furniture and the bathrooms are HUGE. My only gripe about NOrmal HIlls is that they cost TOO DAMN MUCH. I aint paying 400 a month to share a room with 3 other students.

Campmap2.gif

Alcorn State University Campus - set on a gentle slope, carpeted with lush grass, punctuated by towering trees covers 1,700 inviting acres, 350 of which make up the main campus and athletic fields.

Alcorn has the best looking campus I 've seen so far. We are in the process of contructing a 18 hole golf course. I can't say it is the best because I haven't seen Alabama St., AAMU, PV, TSU campuses.

JSU campus is getting much better. Valley campus is the worst campus I have seen. GSU and SU campuses look ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back