Who got da tightest yard in the SWAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to every campus in the SWAC, it's been a while since I have been to Valley. AAMU is alright but not great in IMHO. It takes variety to look nice. AAMU looks like they had a sale on red bricks and they cashed in. PV has a very nice campus and so does Alcorn, I would rate both in front of AAMU. <br><br>Now on the other end is Pine Bluff, JSU and TSU

I all been to all of them except UPAB,

And I think by far PV has the best yard, not give JSU about 3 years and we will be in the top 3.

But now no one can fade PV, and those tent parties they had back in the day.... :cool:

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
and those tent parties they had back in the day.... :cool:

Ahhhh, how I remember those back in the day.....:cool:

Hopefully they'll return since we have a new(interim) president who wants to impress the student and alumni body for Homecoming.

Me and Dahill are starting a related post on Wednesday. WE are posting pics. I will be posting updated pics of the JSU Revitilization Project Progress. CJ will be posting pics of Tennessee State's Campus. The thread will be open for other school's pics all day Wed. There will be a poll attached. We will put this matter to a vote. Who has the best yard and who's yard will be the best.

Great!!!

Im sure Dahill has more than enuff AAMU pics to win the battle.......any other pics can be found on our website!

Im really curious to see the development going on at JSU!

N Talka - man don't post them pic dude. Please do not do that. If you post them pics and these kneegahs see how live 1400 Lynch Street is and will be even more so in 2 years - they gone all wanna come. So please, for the sake of me and you having all the honey's to ourselves in a nice setting - do not show them.

NT Dahill is a member of the POUND so it would be more fitting for him to showcase our beautiful campus.......

do yall have grass at JSU?

.....@A&M.
LOL@you mis-informed folks. Just look for the pics. We are gonna post them next week. CJ put it off. LOL@the Riddler. They really aren't ready for JSU in 2 years. My pics are really of all the construction. You can kinda get a jist of what its gonna look like.
p.s. DAHILL goes to TSU. hmmmm why did he transfer from your beautiful campus?:D

LMAO!!!!!

Originally posted by evilken21
.........we don't. Our yard really, really sucks!!!!!!!!! And to those at the valley who think otherwise, you guys are crazy!!!!!!!!!

:eek2: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You arent suppose to tell anyone. :bawling: And lets not mention the swimming holes....:lmao: :lmao:

Where I visited in the SWAC:

AAMU
JSU
Southern

Out of those three, it is AAMU hands down. I was actually shocked at how SU looked for a school with its enrollment. JSU was ok.

I also visited these non SWAC schools:

Tenn State
Clark Atlanta
Morehouse
Stillman
Miles
Tuskegee
Howard
Morgan State
Hampton
Savannah State
Shaw U
Fisk U
Norfolk State

Out of all of them in my opinion, Tuskegee and Hampton had better looking campuses.

Re: bring it mayne

Originally posted by TRU3000
Do yall have Trees at JSU?

ask Dahill why he transferred! he still "AAMU" to the heart fa sho

A few "tree" shots.

getImage

getImage

The oldest building on campus. Historic Ayer Hall.

getImage

Some more "trees".

getImage

A shot front the ground level of H.T. Sampson Library.

getImage

A shot from the 3rd level of H.T. Sampson Library (6 levels total).

getImage

A shot from the top floor of H.T. Sampson Library.

I'll be back later to post some more pics yall. It never works out when i plan to go take some pics.

You got that picture of the development plan? IT might be nice to show pictures of thoese 2 diplays on the first floor of the tower.

CAMPUS

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY UAPB. THEY ARE REALLY COMING UP ON CAMPUS. THEY HAVE THREE NEW BUILDINGS AND NEW STADIUM. THEY HAVE MORE NEW BUILDINGS IN THE WORKS!!!!!

I need to find you guys the picture of the JSU master plan and post a pic of the Palisades with it.

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORD'S...

AAMU is by far the Greatest campus I have ever seen.:nod2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back