Transfer Portal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You guys got me wanting to fly to Miami for the first game of the JSU season to witness this history.

If I wanted to witness some obese fat kids playing football, I'd visit PVAMU. If I wanted to witness some self-motivated and highly driven kids lifting weights like there is no tomorrow, I'd visit SHSU's currently remodeled athl complex. If I wanted to witness some athletic kids being led by a clueless football administration, I'd visit sTu. If I wanted to witness some kids who weren't serious about their academics but are decently athletic playing football, I'd visit Blinn College. All are w/in a 2-hour radius of each other.

Where is the lie? *thumbsdown*

Shaping up like that 1980s talent I saw on the DL. Straight powerhouse. That is the ONLY thing I vividly recall from those powerhouse teams of the mid-late 1980s. The DL and LBers were straight above everything and everyone else.

Good job w/ the recruiting of talent, JSU.

Yea its time get back to being dominant upfront. There's plenty of skilled guys in the swac but very few ballers in the trenches.

Yea its time get back to being dominant upfront. There's plenty of skilled guys in the swac but very few ballers in the trenches.
Seems like JSU's staff has their hand on the right pulse to make a defense dominant and go-worthy. If the DL, 2-deep, can overwhelm and dominate, the other positions can easily play off of their dominance and dominate their respective areas as well (vs pass and run).

You guys got me wanting to fly to Miami for the first game of the JSU season to witness this history.

If I wanted to witness some obese fat kids playing football, I'd visit PVAMU. If I wanted to witness some self-motivated and highly driven kids lifting weights like there is no tomorrow, I'd visit SHSU's currently remodeled athl complex. If I wanted to witness some athletic kids being led by a clueless football administration, I'd visit sTu. If I wanted to witness some kids who weren't serious about their academics but are decently athletic playing football, I'd visit Blinn College. All are w/in a 2-hour radius of each other.

Where is the lie? *thumbsdown*

Gone get that ticket Panth. Should be a really good football game. Fam finished 9-2 in 2019 and knocked off an A&T team that put up 60 on the Swac champs. How will they look with a new QB leading the team, new DC, and not playing a game since 2019. I expect a good football game so hopefully it gets picked up by ESPN or some network.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
famu been bringing in transfers and signing some studs too lol (I've seen their fans on the bird app talking that cash money). I'm going to be there; tipsy and talking shit lol I did get an email saying the time for the game is changing. Everyone who's purchased a ticket already should have gotten that notice. So I'm thinking it's been picked up by a ESPN or someone and that 7pm time is changing.
Gone get that ticket Panth. Should be a really good football game. Fam finished 9-2 in 2019 and knocked off an A&T team that put up 60 on the Swac champs. How will they look with a new QB leading the team, new DC, and not playing a game since 2019. I expect a good football game so hopefully it gets picked up by ESPN or some network.

Last edited:
famu been bringing in transfers and signing some studs too lol (I've seen their fans on the bird talking that cash money). I'm going to be there; tipsy and talking shit lol I did get an email saying the time for the game is changing. Everyone who's purchased a ticket already should have gotten that notice. So I'm thinking it's been picked up by a ESPN or someone and that 7pm time is changing.

Yea I got that alert as well. Of course coach Prime first game in the fall will be picked up by someone lol. Yea famu been stacking up on talent over there. Simmons can recruit so im sure they will be a tough out. Im not missing this one.

Damn... Where is my Costco Travel app? lol

This is a must-see game to witness the initial historic changing event. JSU is literally doing what I always wanted an HBCU to do for the last 20+ years. SU was the last school to do it in the 1990s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back