Transfer Portal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The problem is the narrative they are buying into and causing other players to buy into. Once they go to these other programs and are able to move on to the next level, there will be no mention of the HBCU they came from and the NFL continue to ignore players from HBCU schools while taking players that used to be at our schools, then our players will continue to believe dewhiteman's ice is colder:mad::mad:
This "new" transfer protocol is just that new. Some will benefit others will just disappear. Don't forget about the "old" transfer system that got players caught up as well. Star Jackson always comes to mind he got transfer happy I believe he was on 3 different rosters. What could have been if he had considered a HBCU? Not picking on that young man but just asking.

Last edited:
Don't do it for me. It was more of an observation and question as to if they want a talk show why they have to go that route? Leave the link up.

Naw. I don't want to be the one to promote that kind of raw profanity on this site. You made a good point... It was great material; however, it's too raw for the type of site that Kenn wants to promote. Just being respectful....

Plus, those were JSU fans going in on Coach Prime and Hyping AAMU. It;s still in your thread (if you decide to leave it there). I am not allowed to remove anything from your thread.

Last edited:
View attachment 12555
Hopefully his athletic career at A&M will be better than his time at Louisville.
Yes, he decided to opt out during the season. What he brings to the table is a part of the game that goes over looked; however, Pine Bluff is the best in the SWAC with it, special teams. If you watch Pine Bluff they are the masters with kick returns, punt returns, and placing pressure on your kicking game. Props to the AAMU staff for making this a focus for the fall season. Now, if we can get number 7 to transfer from Pine Bluff to AAMU, it will be a wrap for the SWAC. He is the most electrifying player in the SWAC....

feels like we are the farm team for G5 teams. we need to move so guys don't feel the need to.

Unfortunately the immediate transfer rule works both ways. Cole is a grad transfer so I'm cool with him since he fulfilled his obligations at Alcorn. Leaving the SWAC to go to ULL or Nevada is another.

We'll be okay at WR. Huge loss for us. We had another tall WR that was stepping up in the spring. Hopefully one of these freshmen can contribute

We'll be okay at WR. Huge loss for us. We had another tall WR that was stepping up in the spring. Hopefully one of these freshmen can contribute
Is that qb that yall flipped from us (from South Carolina) still at Bama State. I was hoping he would get some PT this year but didn't see him at all.

Is that qb that yall flipped from us (from South Carolina) still at Bama State. I was hoping he would get some PT this year but didn't see him at all.
Yeah, he's still here. We have another freshman QB that's ahead of him right now on the depth chart. He's probably 3rd string at best right now

Yeah, he's still here. We have another freshman QB that's ahead of him right now on the depth chart. He's probably 3rd string at best right now
Saw Scott went into the portal. Finally got a good starter at qb. now you need a #2. saw what happened when he went down in the MCC.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back