Transfer Portal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this sucks for high school seniors. 5 star seniors are getting scholarship offers. 4 star and 3 star players football and basketball are being compared to 21 year old player who are bigger and stronger and has experience college football or basketball. This will help hbcu get a better quality of athlete.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All of this sucks for high school seniors. 5 star seniors are getting scholarship offers. 4 star and 3 star players football and basketball are being compared to 21 year old player who are bigger and stronger and has experience college football or basketball. This will help hbcu get a better quality of athlete.
I agree… In the grand scheme of things, I think FCS conferences like the SWAC will be the biggest benefiters from the portal. The supply in the portal is far exceeding the overall demand. Hopefully the SWAC can use this to acquire higher quality talent and be able to put a better product on the field/court.

We will see if some quality big men trickle down to us. Not looking for Kareem Adul Jabbar, but get rebound and put back guy. 6'10". If Texas Southern get 1 we will be hard to beat. Will probably win a couple of money games. Baylor will not put us on their schedule any time soon.

feels like we are the farm team for G5 teams. we need to move so guys don't feel the need to.
The problem is the narrative they are buying into and causing other players to buy into. Once they go to these other programs and are able to move on to the next level, there will be no mention of the HBCU they came from and the NFL continue to ignore players from HBCU schools while taking players that used to be at our schools, then our players will continue to believe dewhiteman's ice is colder:mad::mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Good luck to all the kids. Gotta do what's best for them. I would just like to say..... "Put me in coach. Put me in".

Good luck to all the kids. Gotta do what's best for them. I would just like to say..... "Put me in coach. Put me in".
Coach "CEE ,we talked about this when we offered you a NPWO ,non-perferred walk on. Your sole purpose for being here is to keep them cougars away from my student athletes. You never seen no parts of the play book.

Former LSU 6"6"receiver to join SWAC Champs​

The former LSU Tiger and Oklahoma State Cowboys wide receiver has committed to Alabama A&M.

Anderson will be a big target for AAMU quarterback Aqeel Glass, figuratively and literally. He stands a towering 6’6, and weighs 230 pounds and was rated a composite four-star rating by 247Sports in the Class of 2016.

https://hbcugameday.com/2021/05/24/lsu-former-wr-joining-swac-champs/

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=7c22786438e6dc4e854fbe7b68dfd843&oe=60D002A8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back