Transfer Portal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised he came here. He makes it a crowded qb room. If the freshman pan out, he may need to change positions.

Aamu has an exciting offense. Any career backup would love to be the man leading that offense. I was hoping he'd go to Valley.

Congrats on winning 3 Swac games. Amazing
ND,

That's a load answer with 2 of those wins coming in Mighty JSU's stadium. The same amount of games that Mighty JSU won in the stadium.... Hopefully, Covid will allow us to play more games in the fall.

Wait til the fall will turn into wait until next fall 2022..ya'll gone keep saying that dumb shit until y'all fire Coach Sanders for not winning a SWAC title. You ain't gotta be afraid of no tailgate just don't come through talking some dumb shit thinking its cool....negroes up here ain't hearing that.I will buy you a megaphone to hate if you want to try it and see what happens lol After the game is over just exit the premises and hop into homecoming traffic for an hr lol

Aamu is the least of our worries. We been talking shyt. Gone continue to talk shyt. And y'all ain't gone do shyt about it lol.

ND,

That's a load answer with 2 of those wins coming in Mighty JSU's stadium. The same amount of games that Mighty JSU won in the stadium.... Hopefully, Covid will allow us to play more games in the fall.

I hope so. Its gonna take more than winning 3 swac games to be number one. But in the meantime Congrats on a phenomenal feat

Aamu is the least of our worries. We been talking shyt. Gone continue to talk shyt. And y'all ain't gone do shyt about it lol.
Ok Nasty D go for it...keep that same energy when you step foot on campus...in all seriousness I could see one of y'all trying to talk shit to people and end up gettin hit in the mouth for being disrespectful.

I hope so. Its gonna take more than winning 3 swac games to be number one. But in the meantime Congrats on a phenomenal feat

i think it is good to have high expectations for Mighty JSU in the fall. My only concern is if those expectations are not met or exceeded. I can guarantee you that the narrative will change in Jackson, Mississippi for that coaching staff. There are 2 fan bases in the SWAC that have little tolerance for coaches, that's Mighty JSU and those Jags from Southern. With all those transfers, I still believe that there is too much pressure placed on that team for a successful 2021 fall season. PLEASE prove me wrong in the fall.

i think it is good to have high expectations for Mighty JSU in the fall. My only concern is if those expectations are not met or exceeded. I can guarantee you that the narrative will change in Jackson, Mississippi for that coaching staff. There are 2 fan bases in the SWAC that have little tolerance for coaches, that's Mighty JSU and those Jags from Southern. With all those transfers, I still believe that there is too much pressure placed on that team for a successful 2021 fall season. PLEASE prove me wrong in the fall.

The only people that have extremely high expectations in the fall are Yall. No true football JSU fan expects to go undefeated in year one. My floor is 7-4. Coach Prime will be successful. The talent he's recruited will payoff sooner than later.

The only people that have extremely high expectations in the fall are Yall. No true football JSU fan expects to go undefeated in year one. My floor is 7-4. Coach Prime will be successful. The talent he's recruited will payoff sooner than later.
ND,

You are too honest. No other JSU fan I know thinks like you. Props!

The same energy has been kept for going on 20 years and will be kept 50 plus years going forward. "AINT NOBODY CARE" bout no bama lol
I highly doubt the same energy will be kept during our HC especially with all that derogatory "bama" talk..you gonna end up getting punched in the mouth being goofy I can already see it lol but like I said try it...

Yall ain't gon do shat! Yall the same people that glorify Roll Tide over ya own dang school. Shut up with all that big talk foolishness! Yall history ain't robust enough for yall to stick ya chest out. Go sit in the corner and watch excellence at work.
I highly doubt the same energy will be kept during our HC especially with all that derogatory "bama" talk..you gonna end up getting punched in the mouth being goofy I can already see it lol but like I said try it...

Yall ain't gon do shat! Yall the same people that glorify Roll Tide over ya own dang school. Shut up with all that big talk foolishness! Yall history ain't robust enough for yall to stick ya chest out. Go sit in the corner and watch excellence at work.
the only history I know since we entered the Swac in 1999...
SCG Trophys
A&M 2
jsu 1

the only history I know since we entered the Swac in 1999...
SCG Trophys
A&M 2
jsu 1
I stopped reading there. The SWAC has been around since 1920... not 1999 when y’all came in... we’ve won many titles before an AAMU was even thought about in this conference.... For the millionth time... smalltime institutions have to shorten history to hang... not surprising at all cause it’s what you do. Again , you got to convince yourselves your champions our 16 say we been there done that.

I stopped reading there. The SWAC has been around since 1920... not 1999 when y’all came in... we’ve won many titles before an AAMU was even thought about in this conference.... For the millionth time... smalltime institutions have to shorten history to hang... not surprising at all cause it’s what you do. Again , you got to convince yourselves your champions our 16 say we been there done that.
We know we beat you when we were in the SIAC....

He can't. He's not fast or too mobile. He's celebral. That's his niche.
If that's the case he could do well in Maynor's offense, just like Glass. If he gets the starting spot or main back-up after Glass leaves, I expect one of the two freshen to leave. Guys of that caliber won't stay if they see there is no way to crack the starting spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back