Transfer Portal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your coach already showed his character earlier. He also revealed his hand but didn't realize it. Just know that we know what's up! Be ready in the Fall. It's gonna be a doozy.
dude yall ain't doing shit in the fall.Y'all just salty as hell cause Maynor got the W over non coaching deion and you want to talk about character?...Don't nobody up here give a damn about what y'all got going on or bringing in the fall..settle that shit on the field. Have fun in our homecoming traffic though. I wouldn't advise any of you to even come to our tailgate area hating on AAMU like many of y'all jsu people love to do...it won't turn out well at all.

dude yall ain't doing shit in the fall.Y'all just salty as hell cause Maynor got the W over non coaching deion and you want to talk about character?...Don't nobody up here give a damn about what y'all got going on or bringing in the fall..settle that shit on the field. Have fun in our homecoming traffic though. I wouldn't advise any of you to even come to our tailgate area hating on AAMU like y'all jsu people love to do...it won't turn out well at all.
Thanks for the invite. We will be there with our celebratory outfits on to settle the business on the field.

dude yall ain't doing shit in the fall.Y'all just salty as hell cause Maynor got the W over non coaching deion and you want to talk about character?...Don't nobody up here give a damn about what y'all got going on or bringing in the fall..settle that shit on the field. Have fun in our homecoming traffic though. I wouldn't advise any of you to even come to our tailgate area hating on AAMU like many of y'all jsu people love to do...it won't turn out well at all.
LMAO

We are doing plenty in the Fall which consist of kicking all yalls arse. If you struggled with us this spring against mostly backups you can surely pencil in the L this Fall. Ain't nobody afraid of no bama tailgate. Shyt will be talked from now until infinity as it has been forever.

We are doing plenty in the Fall which consist of kicking all yalls arse. If you struggled with us this spring against mostly backups you can surely pencil in the L this Fall. Ain't nobody afraid of no bama tailgate. Shyt will be talked from now until infinity as it has been forever.
Wait til the fall will turn into wait until next fall 2022..ya'll gone keep saying that dumb shit until y'all fire Coach Sanders for not winning a SWAC title. You ain't gotta be afraid of no tailgate just don't come through talking some dumb shit thinking its cool....******s up here ain't hearing that.I will buy you a megaphone to hate if you want to try it and see what happens lol After the game is over just exit the premises and hop into homecoming traffic for an hr lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back