TPs "EARLY" SWAC Predictions: Short Form

Just like McNeese had to wait and yall are in the same state. Another blowout coming and you know it.

As usual, a day late and a dollar short. Definitely a product of JSU. LOL!!!

Southern University will take on McNeese State in September of 2019, in Lake Charles.

How is this when you brought it up? You taking notes from them trump folks lying tactics.
McNeese is on the way though. Get Ready!! Hahahaha!!!

At least we are not going into hiding for 30 years like some school did after that 98-0 shellacking they took. LOL!!!

Well, unless Grambling has a major breakdown, yall won't win the West to even have a chance.

Still clinging to Grambling's gonads. What's really sad, we went that long without an outright SWAC title and we still have more than your school and Black College National Championships too.

Still clinging to Grambling's gonads. What's really sad, we went that long without an outright SWAC title and we still have more than your school and Black College National Championships too.
But 89....,32??!! Come on MAN!!

Let me say this about A&T. I fully support you and I hope you win BUT I cant roll with A&T on this one. Grambling almost took you out. You bring back a GREAT nucleus but under a different HC and OC. That in itself is going to take a lil away from the Aggies. You all havent been able to really beat NCCU for years. Congrats on last year but Jacksonville State is a different type of beast. I got A&T down by 3 TDs by halftime.

Wish ya'll the best tho.
...and I look forward to the next JSU vs NCAT matchup!

Thank you for the well wishes.

With 80% of my SWAC football research completed, I would say that Alcorn, PV and sTu “could” prove you wrong. I would like to see Alcorn upset NMSU, and PV take down NCCU, but I doubt it. You really see Dooley and PV dropping 7 games though? Valley won’t go 0-11. I know it’s possible, but I don’t see it. I think you are overrating my G-Men. We have many tools to replace.

I need you to stop doing research.

Even a broke clock can be right if you wait long enough. Don't see jsu having enough offense to beat the Braves, 2 good defenses will be a good game tho

First year hc can be tricky PV pulled an okay doke for real, at least you had a chance until the end of ther season

SU vs the Braves scg

Even a broke clock can be right if you wait long enough. Don't see jsu having enough offense to beat the Braves, 2 good defenses will be a good game tho

We beat them last year avg 12 ppg. I like our chances this year avg close to 22 ppg.

Definitely pleased with how the kids have responded this year after the firing of not only 3 offensive coaches but the head/sp teams coach as well. I think the staff is doing extremely well considering we only have 3 offensive coaches.

Yeh, we knew what was what during the summer so we were actually surprised w/ the quick start. The truth eventually came out so we're good. Grambling State University helped PVAMU realize what was what. The blowout loss to SU only solidified what was known. :)

We're good. No way to go but up.

We beat them last year avg 12 ppg. I like our chances this year avg close to 22 ppg.

Definitely pleased with how the kids have responded this year after the firing of not only 3 offensive coaches but the head/sp teams coach as well. I think the staff is doing extremely well considering we only have 3 offensive coaches.

Dawg NEVER, EVER, EVER discuss football with anybody from PV, Valley or TiSsUe

Dawg NEVER, EVER, EVER discuss football with anybody from PV, Valley or TiSsUe

Why not? Be honest, if possible, by game #4 for PV, we had the entire SWAC sced. We started out w/ a bang but most should've looked @ the unlv debacle closer before crowning us SWAC W champs lol.

Back