TPs "EARLY" SWAC Predictions: Short Form

You are not the most hated just the most dillusional when it comes to football. Folks just make y’all the but of football jokes because you make all these pre season predictions only to be disappointed.
If JSU isn't the most hated, then who is?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JRob, they hatin' on y'all everywhere. Even in the 2018 SWAC Pre-Season All-Conference awards for football... dey hatin'. :(

Not ONE person on the pre-season 1st or 2nd team for football? :( I thought y'all had talent over there. smh
Let them tell it, they the cream of the crop every year!!

Folks will be surprised.
With all these negative opinions, it shows that JSU is still the most hated school in the SWAC due to jealousy. That's understandable though. We'll give yall a pass.....for now.
As much shit as you talk about other schools. Lmfao y’all have no room. Hughes will continue to LOSE

JRob, they hatin' on y'all everywhere. Even in the 2018 SWAC Pre-Season All-Conference awards for football... dey hatin'. :(

Not ONE person on the pre-season 1st or 2nd team for football? :( I thought y'all had talent over there. smh
I know you fuckin lying lmfao not one ?

A few things here:

1.) we have a lot of newcomers and 2nd-year guys.
2.) The SWAC snubs us for post-season awards- the receipts are there if you need them- so it's nothing to be left off of a pre-season (lol) list.
3.) Pre-season awards do not a season make.

In all honesty, no SWAC team is head and shoulders above the rest. With that being said, JSU did go 3-1 in their division. The only glaring conference losses were to SU and PV. FAMU is a ???? and so is UNA. So, a winning record and a division title is possible. Plus, Hobson players are almost gone.

Told yall this before the picks came out. No problem though. Just more motivation.

In all honesty, no SWAC team is head and shoulders above the rest. With that being said, JSU did go 3-1 in their division. The only glaring conference losses were to SU and PV. FAMU is a ???? and so is UNA. So, a winning record and a division title is possible. Plus, Hobson players are almost gone.
Right. But Black folk won't be happy until someone says JSU won't win a single game this season. LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If you are predicting SU with 11 games, that means you have us playing in the SCG. We only have 10 regular season games.

I just assumed everyone had 11. I only counted the wins and subtracted from 11 to get the Ls. i will correct.

You will see our talent buddy. Last year is last year. Dont forget JSU breeds talent.

They will not want to hear that. To be honest, last year, JSU was only a QB away. We are not sure if we have that now BUT with the new Offensives coaches and 2-3 new QBs, we are ready to close the gap. Many people in MY circle know that I predicted JSU to go 2-9 last year. We were VERY young and Hughes didnt want to go the transfer route. This year, the team is still full of young players but once we got rid of Germany and got the offense looking like something somewhat decent, we improved as a team. Our defense and special teams are solid. They would just lose gas dealing with Germany. Southern went from a few wins in 2012 to SWAC champs in 2013. Yet people dont understand how JSU is about to win just 4 more games...smh

Majority of the losses are from poor scheduling.
WEST:
Grambling (9-2)
Southern (7-4)
Prairie View (4-7)
UAPB (4-7)
TxSo (2-9)

EAST:
Jackson State (7-4)
Alcorn (6-5)
Alabama State (3-8)
AAMU (3-8)
MS Valley (0-11)

SCG Prediction: Grambling vs Jackson State

With 80% of my SWAC football research completed, I would say that Alcorn, PV and sTu “could” prove you wrong. I would like to see Alcorn upset NMSU, and PV take down NCCU, but I doubt it. You really see Dooley and PV dropping 7 games though? Valley won’t go 0-11. I know it’s possible, but I don’t see it. I think you are overrating my G-Men. We have many tools to replace.

Back