TPs "EARLY" SWAC Predictions: Short Form

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm wondering if the coaching would remain consistent. Fobbs proved what a piss poor team can do with good coaching.

We'll see, but from everything I see and am hearing coaching will not be a huge drop off. I have my eyes on them and very interested in that early August match up they have against Jacksonville State on ESPN.

TP has some wild numbers in that prediction table. He must have been sober cause if he was drunk he would have been in a clearer state of mind.

What have you heard?

Pre-season All Americans:

QB, Lamar Raynard – North Carolina A&T
RB, Marquell Cartwright – North Carolina A&T
WR Elijah Bell – North Carolina A&T
OL Marcus Pettiford- North Carolina A&T
DB, Franklin (Mac) McCain III – North Carolina A&T
DL, Darryl Johnson – North Carolina A&T
DL, Sam Blue – North Carolina A&T
K, Noel Ruiz – North Carolina A&T
DB, Timadre Abram – North Carolina A&T

https://hbcugameday.com/2018/07/08/2018-hbcu-gameday-preseason-fcs-all-american-team/

https://hbcugameday.com/2018/07/08/2018-hbcu-gameday-preseason-fcs-all-american-team/

1470533673858.gif

JSU is going 9-2 this year!!!!!! 2018 SWAC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!! We are going to punish you clowns.

That's right! Speak that into existence!

For real ... I like this, you're supposed to have high expectations. Folks kill me with the sandbagging.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TP take the handcuffs off, nobody in HBCU or FCS thinks that highly of your school. If they do go 0-11 don't allow your blood pressure to be as hot as Hotlanta.

Whatever they think of mine, they think even less of your traditionless program. BET!

With 80% of my SWAC football research completed, I would say that Alcorn, PV and sTu “could” prove you wrong. I would like to see Alcorn upset NMSU, and PV take down NCCU, but I doubt it. You really see Dooley and PV dropping 7 games though? Valley won’t go 0-11. I know it’s possible, but I don’t see it. I think you are overrating my G-Men. We have many tools to replace.

Go look at PVs schedule. Tell me where you see more than 4 wins.

I want Alcorn to be good but it aint happening.

Dude, if a lot of guys are left from a championship team, they get benefit of doubt for preseason. has no bearing on the season.

JSU is going 9-2 this year!!!!!! 2018 SWAC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!! We are going to punish you clowns.

We have the potential to go 9-2 simply because some teams who think they will be good, wont. BUT Im not going to predict that high right now. We have to work our way back up after having a program thats on the level or Southern or UAPB for the last 4 years.

I think you are overrating my G-Men. We have many tools to replace.

i dont know where to put GSU. I think they will take a step back without Dooley and Kincade BUT they are still GSU and the rest of the SWAC are ALL taking steps back... except for JSU.. :D:D:D

Back