The Mike Brown shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: At what point do these looters realize the owners have a right to protect their p

There has been chatter on social media that a lot of the looters aren't from Ferguson, and others have suggested some of them are white anarchists attempting to stir up trouble.

Well, they can get shot too.

Re: At what point do these looters realize the owners have a right to protect their p

That brother in charge of security gonna have to crack some skulls now...State of Emergency and curfew in place in Ferguson.

That brother in charge of security gonna have to crack some skulls now...State of Emergency and curfew in place in Ferguson.

The Gov. waited an entire week to call a SOE. Boy!

Re: Ferguson Police Stats--Explain this away

7d8c0020-2561-11e4-a310-2daa976de53c_wilsoncommendation1.jpg

The Gov. waited an entire week to call a SOE. Boy!

SOE would have made it worse on those original protestors. It is hard to get your message out during an SOE because their are real restrictions in place.

Mane, white folks, and black folks with some money, are going to high-tail it out of Ferguson after this...I bet. Where the St. Louis folks at? I know they're a bunch around Huntsville.

I saw that yesterday. But it's our fault.

A town that is 2/3 black but 50 of the 53 officers are WHITE.

Well why would any black kid want to be a cop? I mean how many times has a kid heard an adult go ham about how much they hate cops?

The two jobs (cops & teachers) everyone asks where are the black folks are the two main jobs blacks trash.

Re: Store didnt call cops...Video search warrant obtained Friday

*cough*

Daymn shame...

Store said, "keep us out of it"! :lmao:

Well they done the autopsy. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........

At least 6 shots, two in the head four times in arm. He shot that kid in the eye smh. He said mike charged him, but mike is 6'4" and Darren is 5'10". How do you shoot someone that tall and the bullet goes in his eye through his collar bone. Mike was kneeling! So the cop is basically saying mike charged him after he was shot in the head -_-. He shot this boy execution style.

Well why would any black kid want to be a cop? I mean how many times has a kid heard an adult go ham about how much they hate cops?

The two jobs (cops & teachers) everyone asks where are the black folks are the two main jobs blacks trash.

Man sit down with that. Other cities with high minority populations have a large number of black cops, and I've never heard of a shortage of black teachers.

CEE, that thinking goes back to the slave trade. The Africans sold their own people into slavery so it is okay for the white folk to steal Africans from their homes and homeland not taking into consideration that they (the Africans) did not sell their OWN people. IF (notice the punctuation) Africans DID sell other Africans they were from different groups they were at war with....not their brothers and sisters. And even IF they did sell their brothers and sisters....I heard somewhere that two wrongs don't make a right.

By, the way, white folk did the same thing.....they enslaved the Irish and others.

Now please stop. We know this happened in Ferguson, but we gone us Chicago to prove these white boy are ok to do this

Last edited:

There is a shortage of black teachers, especially males. They are probably in jail. Unfortunately some black teachers go unemployed. Educators know there are white districts and black districts. Some white districts will go without a teacher before they hire a black.
The same is true with police officers. Obviously Ferguson does not want blacks on the force. It is a good old boy system. Blacks are not in the club. Ferguson needs to immediately, court order, hire 47 black officers.
Man sit down with that. Other cities with high minority populations have a large number of black cops, and I've never heard of a shortage of black teachers.

There is a shortage of black teachers, especially males. They are probably in jail.

WOW. :smh:

But yeah there is a shortage of MALE teachers period at the elementary levels for sure. But I guess I live in an area where there is no shortage of black teachers (mostly female).

CEE, that thinking goes back to the slave trade. The Africans sold their own people into slavery so it is okay for the white folk to steal Africans from their homes and homeland not taking into consideration that they (the Africans) did not sell their OWN people. IF (notice the punctuation) Africans DID sell other Africans they were from different groups they were at war with....not their brothers and sisters. And even IF they did sell their brothers and sisters....I heard somewhere that two wrongs don't make a right.

By, the way, white folk did the same thing.....they enslaved the Irish and others.

How did you even understand what he was trying to say? Can you translate for me, please?! :lol:

There is a shortage of black teachers, especially males. They are probably in jail. Unfortunately some black teachers go unemployed. Educators know there are white districts and black districts. Some white districts will go without a teacher before they hire a black.
The same is true with police officers. Obviously Ferguson does not want blacks on the force. It is a good old boy system. Blacks are not in the club. Ferguson needs to immediately, court order, hire 47 black officers.

WOOWWWW!!!

Just...Wow.
:shame:

You know I meant use instead if us. :lol: That auto correct on my cell phone be killing me don't it? :lol:
How did you even understand what he was trying to say? Can you translate for me, please?! :lol:

WOOWWWW!!!

Just...Wow.
:shame:

Hate for cops is deserved and undeserved. The Mike Brown (and many others) illustrate the deserved part. The fact that the cop even bothered him about being in the street is supportative. Yet how many of us teach our children to not respect cops, teachers or any adult. Knowing what had just happened at the store, I would not have been walking in the street. I would have attracted as little attention as possible. Say something to people, children today and the first thing they do is jump bad.
But we are beyond that. It is now about the unprofessionalism of police officers no matter what the citizen does. They must remain professional, stop trumping up charges..."he went for my gun; Resisting arrest". Still we as citizens need to afford them the respect they deserve. Can't end there because when we are treated unfairly the system fails us. A complaint does not meant a thing. The judicial system fails us. Damn, we are just screwed, don't make the screwing easier for them.

Hate for cops is deserved and undeserved. The Mike Brown (and many others) illustrate the deserved part. The fact that the cop even bothered him about being in the street is supportative. Yet how many of us teach our children to not respect cops, teachers or any adult.

Nobody I know.

The kid could have prevented being killed by not resisting and assaulting an officer which made him game to get shot (in the back no but somehow I am will to bet that first shot took place in the struggle)...Have we heard what college he was going to?

People get mad at me when I say that, but when I was a teen, it would not have ended that way because I would have just got out of the street, because number 1 he is older than me, number 2 because he was an authoritative figure. He didn't deserve to die, but anyone that lives in St. Louis know the police are crazy because they have some off the chain citizens there. I lived in St. Louis for 4 years and that was the most contact I have EVER had with police was when I lived there. I got stopped for robbery while I was a passenger in the car. I also had cops grab their guns to watch me as I returned my car rental at the night drop, I made sure not to make any sudden moves and once I dropped the key in the box they sped off. I wrote a complaint to the NAACP and the police chief and the result was for the Chief to say they did nothing wrong and the NAACP just sent me an application in the mail :smh:

I heard he was going to Vatterott which is one of those trade school kinda colleges

You know I meant use instead if us. :lol: That auto correct on my cell phone be killing me don't it? :lol:

:emlaugh:

I really didn't know what you were trying to say. But now that you cleared it up...I agree!! :lmao:

For all that was said this morning, there was a lot unsaid. After watching the presser, I have even MORE questions than I did before. As for the top shot to the head, it was said that was the last shot. He stopped short of saying that proves he was kneeling, as has been suggested. With the way they describe the 'downward trajectory', I would think that if Brown were on his knees and the cop were standing over him shooting, the officer would have been holding the gun at an unnatural angle. Not to mention that the doc says that the shots were at some distance and not close, due to the absence of gunpowder residue. Seems far-fetched to shoot a kneeling person from a distance at a downward trajectory from a distance. The shots to the arm, from the location given, I can see them coming with arms up, but also see them coming with arms down as well. Questions answered, more questions remain. Based on what I understand, it seems more likely TO ME that Brown was falling, rather than kneeling, when the shot struck him in the top of the head.

White kids call black cops nikkers all the time. How many are gunned down? Lets be real here sellouts. It could be your child next. Just hope it isn't. Remember we all act up once in life. Everyone does. I know yall nikkers got good jobs now, but lets be honest when Ken started the SWACPage back in 1998 some of yall were still acting up. You have forgotten, but I haven't.....

BTW, the officer will have to justify EACH AND EVERY shot with what he was thinking and believed each time he pulled the trigger. That's not an easy thing to do with one shot, much less 6...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back