The Mike Brown shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ferguson Police Stats--Explain this away

It's funny, but this may work in their favor. If they say that they were just approaching him for a minor violation, they can say he escalated it because he thought they were going to pick him up for the robbery. In any case committing a robbery before getting shot will not work in Brown's favor. It's really hard to not justify shooting a guy that just committed robbery.

He has no favor now as a dead man.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I have a problem with the officer killing the kid but the kid could have avoided some of the trouble by not stealing. This kid was off to college so I don't know why he felt the need to steal. Sad :smh:

The kid could have prevented being killed by not resisting and assaulting an officer which made him game to get shot (in the back no but somehow I am will to bet that first shot took place in the struggle)...Have we heard what college he was going to?

You still don't have a clue....Here is what I believe as of now.....

Brown was involved in the robbery. Not sure what the officer's intent was after listening to the chief, but he rolled up on them. Brown believes the officer is there for the robbery, SOMEONE, not sure who, initiates the chain of events that led to Brown's death.

Helping with his "state of mind" too...:tup: do your duty...:smh: nope, I'm not the new star of Clueless here....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FHxXGvXQrno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Footage of the "strong armed robbery"

AND his body BLOCKED traffic for hours...:smh:

Because the hood folks in all their infant wisdom decided to come to the scene and interfere so the cop had to stop what they were doing to try to and preserve the crime scene by getting them under control first!

Also...WHERE ARE THE CIGARS HE SUPPOSEDLY STOLE? Did anyone notice cigars scattered on the ground around the body?

Blocking traffic LOL. He stopped Brown to keep him and motorists safe...then unloaded in him huh?

Like I said before, it's still a crime, and legally justified to make the stop. As I ALSO said then, it shouldn't have cost his life. Like I also say, it's entirely possible that Brown escalated the encounter because he thought the police knew more than they did...At first, it made sense that he was contacted based on the robbery. But again, you folks say that the police are lying about shyt. As we see, they told the truth, and it seems that it is detrimental to the officer. That debunks all these cover for the cop theories...

Because the hood folks in all their infant wisdom decided to come to the scene and interfere so the cop had to stop what they were doing to try to and preserve the crime scene by getting them under control first!

ah...the fact alone that he was shot and a dead body in the street AND the area was then taped off blocked traffic...

The police narrative as it stands NOW, puts me back at the same spot that the 'witness' narrative did then. We have two differing sets of facts covering 2 different parts of this incident, and factually, we still don't have many more answers than we did when the story was first reported. My belief of what happened is rapidly evolving as the information comes about...And again, you don't HAVE to agree with me. I could care less. Continue your crusade against injustice and police corruption. Fight the good fight.

To be honest, the term strong arm robbery is very misleading. Glad that TX doesn't use that terminology.

new-justice.gif

My next question....All these mofos been protesting day and night for a week....Is anybody at work out there? :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I never said it did....I asked a question. A tongue-in-cheek question at that.

Let me add this as well.

I don't disagree with the way the information has been offered to the public. That is basic criminal investigation. The public has a right to only as much information that does not jeopardize the integrity of the ongoing investigation.

What I ALSO don't agree with is what seems to be the lack of communication between authorities and the family. There are things that they wouldn't be able to tell even them, but there still should be an open line of communication with them. I could give two shats about the general public wanting answers, but the family deserves at least that.

Let me add this as well.

I don't disagree with the way the information has been offered to the public. That is basic criminal investigation. The public has a right to only as much information that does not jeopardize the integrity of the ongoing investigation.

What I ALSO don't agree with is what seems to be the lack of communication between authorities and the family. There are things that they wouldn't be able to tell even them, but there still should be an open line of communication with them. I could give two shats about the general public wanting answers, but the family deserves at least that.

I agree. There is a video of the shooting but the PD lost it. At the least, the parents need to see that video. Hope they find it! They also should've done a separate, private autopsy.

Also, isn't part of the claim that his body was left uncovered in the street for 4 hours? I have seen video of them covering the body with a sheet (with an added caption that the video was shortly after the shooting). Saw another clip with orange barricades around the body. Just saw another clip of several officers holding up sheets as others investigated.

It is not uncommon for a body to be at the scene of a killing for 6-8 hours during an investigation before it is removed from the scene. Then folks started batching because they loaded the body in a minivan and not an ambulance. You don't load dead bodies in an ambulance....:nono:

I agree. There is a video of the shooting but the PD lost it. At the least, the parents need to see that video. Hope they find it! They also should've done a separate, private autopsy.

Hadn't heard about the lost video. If true, that is an interesting development as well.

http://t.co/HiTQyOlhgc NOW, before you watch...excuse his emotions and delivery. Pay attention to his words. This was recorded a DAY after the shooting. Now compare it to what we know now.

Also, isn't part of the claim that his body was left uncovered in the street for 4 hours? I have seen video of them covering the body with a sheet (with an added caption that the video was shortly after the shooting). Saw another clip with orange barricades around the body. Just saw another clip of several officers holding up sheets as others investigated.

It is not uncommon for a body to be at the scene of a killing for 6-8 hours during an investigation before it is removed from the scene. Then folks started batching because they loaded the body in a minivan and not an ambulance. You don't load dead bodies in an ambulance....:nono:

Not uncovered, but laid in the street for awhile. I would think that they would have put it in a coroner's van or ambulance but not in a police car, never heard of that. I think if they would have called the shooting in the ambulance would have been there to at least try to save the kid.

http://t.co/HiTQyOlhgc NOW, before you watch...excuse his emotions and delivery. Pay attention to his words. This was recorded a DAY after the shooting. Now compare it to what we know now.

this ninja is full of shit period...wonder how much of that syrup he'd been sipping before the shooting and before this video that is sitting on the counter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back