The Mike Brown shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocalate_topaz

I wanna be your lover...
Ferguson Police Stats--Explain this away

Come establishment mouthpieces...tell us all about our lying eyes, illogical logic and idiotic reasonings cause this info right here just slapped all that BS from yesterday down...

10511184_10203951092071376_4916966668417905840_n.jpg

Re: Ferguson Police Stats--Explain this away

Come establishment mouthpieces...tell us all about our lying eyes, illogical logic and idiotic reasonings cause this info right here just slapped all that BS from yesterday down...

10511184_10203951092071376_4916966668417905840_n.jpg

4,632 stops...

But it's their fault. They just HAD to be doing SOMETHING criminal (driving while black).

Jesus Wept...

Now please stop. We know this happened in Ferguson, but we gone us Chicago to prove these white boy are ok to do this

you notice the CONTRABAND HIT RATE was higher in whites...but the arrest rate was about half of the total indices despite this?

you notice the CONTRABAND HIT RATE was higher in whites...but the arrest rate was about half of the total indices despite this?

I saw that yesterday. But it's our fault.

A town that is 2/3 black but 50 of the 53 officers are WHITE.

Numbers don't lie.

They have a problem in their police department. One thing that always confused me about the St. Louis Metro Area is that all these little towns are all around. As CNN was reporting some of the towns are disproportinately ethnic based. It was also noted that Ferguson is majority black but the police department is majority white. One of the reporters from the Huffington Post who was arrested in McDonalds. The funny thing is these reporters had just finished an interview with the Chief of Police then less than 10 minutes later while in McDonalds recharging their phones, cameras, and computers the same cops around the chief were rushing them out of the McDonalds then arrested them.

All cops are not bad but these Ferguson cops have a problem....

Anonymous has released the name of the officer that shot Mike, also screen shots of his Facebook. No bruises on face and cop made a status that he was "bored" a few days after the shooting. If no response from st.Louis PD by 10:00 a.m. address of cop will be released. Side note: black twitter will find ANYBODY

what is the cops name?

Bryan P. "Scooby" Willman

As BBF said, his picture was found by Black Twitter. Anonymous found the name and BT crosschecked and found him on Facebook. It's believed he is/already out of MO.

Bryan P. "Scooby" Willman

As BBF said, his picture was found by Black Twitter. Anonymous found the name and BT crosschecked and found him on Facebook. It's believed he is/already out of MO.

Trip out on this...I just put in the name as you have it listed and TSPNsports came up 2nd...they tracking hits for his name now or something?

What is the difference between Ferguson Cops and the 90s New Orleans PD?

The FBI Files did an episode on Len Davis and his New Orleans PD crew "Operation Shattered Shield". Hired Paul Hardy to shoot that woman. I don't see the difference between them and the Ferguson PD?

Watched the video Bleedblue posted, and a couple of observations. Since Sunday, I have heard that they left his body uncovered in the street for hours. This video seems to refute that. Seems that the body was covered fairly early on, then blocked by barricade shortly after that. Bodies are left in the position they are found for some time during a death investigation.

I heard someone in the beginning say that he was wrestling with him and could have tased him instead of shooting him. That seems to contradict the 'witness' who stated that the officer just 'grabbed' him.

Also, they ask about an ambulance. They don't load bodies in ambulances. Every body car I have seen has either been a minivan or a modified passenger van.

Watched the video Bleedblue posted, and a couple of observations. Since Sunday, I have heard that they left his body uncovered in the street for hours. This video seems to refute that. Seems that the body was covered fairly early on, then blocked by barricade shortly after that. Bodies are left in the position they are found for some time during a death investigation.

I heard someone in the beginning say that he was wrestling with him and could have tased him instead of shooting him. That seems to contradict the 'witness' who stated that the officer just 'grabbed' him.

Also, they ask about an ambulance. They don't load bodies in ambulances. Every body car I have seen has either been a minivan or a modified passenger van.

Is it possible that he wrestled with the officer after he was grabbed by the neck? Why did the officer make physical contact with him over a ticketed item?

Also explain this to me because I don't know, Let's just assumed the officer was justified with the 1st shot.
How do you justify the 2nd shot to the back as he is running away and the 3rd/4th shot facing the officer with his hands in the air? How does use of lethal force work in something like this?

Is it possible that he wrestled with the officer after he was grabbed by the neck? Why did the officer make physical contact with him over a ticketed item?

Certainly it's possible. Even if that is how it happened, that's not what the witness described. He described the officer as the only person that did any grabbing. We DO know that the officer initiated the entire incident for a ticketable offense. After that, it just depends on what you believe based on what you have been presented.

Also explain this to me because I don't know, Let's just assumed the officer was justified with the 1st shot.
How do you justify the 2nd shot to the back as he is running away and the 3rd/4th shot facing the officer with his hands in the air? How does use of lethal force work in something like this?

Honestly, if that is what happened, you really can't explain that, and the officer should be held accountable.

Honestly, if that is what happened, you really can't explain that, and the officer should be held accountable.

I really believe it will come down to everything after the 1st shot was fired. I suspect he will be charged with something.

I really believe it will come down to everything after the 1st shot was fired. I suspect he will be charged with something.

Yep. I don't think it will be 1st Degree but something like 2nd Degree/Manslaughter because as yall said, everything after the 1st shot was reckless because it was clear he was unarmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back