The Mike Brown shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ferguson Police Stats--Explain this away

http://www.newsweek.com/anonymous-names-officer-who-shot-mike-brown-ferguson-264588

St. Louis County PD @stlcountypd
Follow
@TheAnonMessage Bryan Willman is not even an officer with Ferguson or St. Louis County PD. Do not release more info on this random citizen.

Another member of Anonymous also claimed on Twitter that the person named by @TheAnonMessage may not be the officer responsible for killing Brown.

Anonymous @Crypt0nymous
Follow
So, what @TheAnonMessage is doing right now is playing poker with the life of people. And btw. he wasn't sure. It doesn't matter if he

Anonymous @Crypt0nymous
Follow
is right or wrong at the end. This is not what Anonymous is about. Despite the fact that he shared almost immediatly a email for journos.

http://www.newsweek.com/anonymous-names-officer-who-shot-mike-brown-ferguson-264588

________

The plot thickens.

A police roster is public information, is it not? I say pull and put out all the police officers names.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

A police roster is public information, is it not? I say pull and put out all the police officers names.

If they release a name of the person that isn't involved with the shooting of Mike Brown, what do you think will happen?

If they release a name of the person that isn't involved with the shooting of Mike Brown, what do you think will happen?

if a police roster is public information...what happens is what "might" have happened any day of the year....but if it is public, public should be able to see at a whim

if a police roster is public information...what happens is what "might" have happened any day of the year....but if it is public, public should be able to see at a whim

Not quite....You can't just walk in and ask to see stuff like that. You must pit in a request, and there are exemptions that sometimes preclude full information release.

www.foia.gov

You didn't answer the question. I asked you if they (as in anonymous) released the wrong name of the person that killed Mike Brown, what do you think will happen?

You didn't answer the question. I asked you if they (as in anonymous) released the wrong name of the person that killed Mike Brown, what do you think will happen?

There are 55 po pos...1 did the deed...there would be 54 wrong names on the list....but if its public...oh well...Freedom of Information and all...they firing bullets and teargas into the crowd because the bad element may be within and they can't take the time to sift through the protesters to find those rabblerousers...same for the list...can't sift the bad cops out of the good cops, everyone "might" have to suffer...The FAIR way their actions are explained away doesn't seem so FAIR when its applied to them, eh?

Not all police rosters are public information...you have undercover officers that are only referenced by a number....there are even some undercovers that plain clothes officers are not even aware of...

Not all police rosters are public information...you have undercover officers that are only referenced by a number....there are even some undercovers that plain clothes officers are not even aware of...

that's fine...but the day to day patrols should be on a roster that is accessible to taxpayers

Re: What is the difference between Ferguson Cops and the 90s New Orleans PD?

Man, My main man Eddie Jordan helped take Davis down and was about to take down them corrupt cops after Katrina before they ran him out of town.

Man, My main man Eddie Jordan helped take Davis down and was about to take down them corrupt cops after Katrina before they ran him out of town.

The FBI Files was one of my favorite shows. I actually knew about the "other" side of DC before even considering moving here. The DMV even had a Cop Killer episode on the FBI Files.

Real talk though, I'm learning Wayne Perry may have been a Hitman, but he may have also been on the Down-low :lmao:.

APD used to rob drug dealers and regular folks in Vine City, John Hope, Simpson rd, Troy St, Bankhead, the Bluff and I could go on and on. Them mofo's would catch us on the way to school and shake us down. Anyone who believes police officers are innocent are stupid. Yes, some of these were black cops as well. Seen it with my own eyes.......

What I don't understand is with a nearly 70% AA population, how can the city government have so few blacks in key positions? I mean really, do these people not vote or is there some type of nefarious conspiracy going on to stop AA from running for government positions? This city looks like the old S. African apartheid government. In a city like this how can the mayor and chief of police not be black? This town reminds me of the In The Heat of The Night movie. I guess we can call it, "2014 In The Heat of The Night."

What I don't understand is with a nearly 70% AA population, how can the city government have so few blacks in key positions? I mean really, do these people not vote or is there some type of nefarious conspiracy going on to stop AA from running for government positions? This city looks like the old S. African apartheid government. In a city like this how can the mayor and chief of police not be black? This town reminds me of the In The Heat of The Night movie. I guess we can call it, "2014 In The Heat of The Night."

I had the same thought, myself.

The governor has now kicked the local police out of patrolling the streets and has tasked the State Highway Patrol to assume that responsibility.....It's about time as the local jocals started even targeting and assaulting journalist in attempt to hide their dirt.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Because they don't vote or get involved in policy decisions until something like this happens. Let's not skirt the issue here. Yes the cop was wrong and from the actions of the other cops it is the norm. What gets me is that there is not one black person who is smart enough to run for office and win?

The governor has now kicked the local police out of patrolling the streets and has tasked the State Highway Patrol to assume that responsibility.....It's about time as the local jocals started even targeting and assaulting journalist in attempt to hide their dirt.

:tup:

I believe that CNN report from this morning did it in....

Ferguson Pastor: This Is Not A Race Issue ... This Is A Human Issue

If you get a chance - read or listen to the story at the link below. I had a deep conversation with a European American friend about growing up black in America, I told him about the conversations that my parents had with me and the ones I had with the kids in my family about being safe and smart. Ferguson Pastor talked about some of this during the interview. The story will be available after 7:00 pm et.

http://www.npr.org/2014/08/14/34042...his-is-not-a-race-issue-this-is-a-human-issue

Because they don't vote or get involved in policy decisions until something like this happens. Let's not skirt the issue here. Yes the cop was wrong and from the actions of the other cops it is the norm. What gets me is that there is not one black person who is smart enough to run for office and win?

Thanks man. Those people don't vote. Those blacks that do run for office can't get enough of them off their azzes to vote. You can't win without support.

About time!!!!!

Anyone care to comment on the newest information?

BvFdE5XIAAA57dk.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvFctLOCcAAJq-w.jpg]/img]

(Caution: photo of Brown laying in the street)
[url]http://www.policestateusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/michael-brown-1.jpg[/url]

Released police documents
[url]http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/08/15/ferguson.police.documents.pdf[/url]

[url]http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Brown-is-named-suspect-in-robbery-moments-before-fatal-shooting-271391081.html[/url]

Moments before being shot and killed by a Ferguson police officer, Michael Brown allegedly took part in a strong arm robbery at a local convenience store, according to a police incident report.
Police said officers were dispatched to a strong arm robbery at a Ferguson convenience store moments before the shooting. That strong arm robbery was caught on video.

So, that's why they shot him in his back?

Exactly!! If that was him, does that have anything to do with why he got executed?

Why did it take this long for the accusation to happen? I remember hearing about there being a shoplifting at the store but I also remember hearing that the owner said that it wasn't him.

I would like to see video on him assautling the officer. Another thing is why did it take so long for this to come out? I have big problem when people don't report a crime when it happens or utilize a past event to level a present situation.

Odd the PD releases the name of the officer AND a 16-page report on a robbery Mike Brown MAY have been involved in. Looks like they're trying to overshadow the cop's identity by getting everyone to focus on this alleged robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back