The Football Season Should Be Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basketball is going to be worse. Who is going to sit in an enclosed arena during a second wave of a pandemic and watch a game?

It would not surprise me if a lot of them do. I mean, look how many people crammed into that bar in Houston after the Governor of Texas ordered all bars to re-close. A lot of people still think this is all a hoax. SMH!!!! Some people don't believe fat meat is greasy. Oh well.

I think most are going to try to ride it out for the first semester in order to get football in - even at half-filled stadiums money will flow for some (P5) - and then after football, if things are still the same - we will be back into shelter in place orders.

In the interest of the health, safety, and well-being of our student-athletes during these uncertain times, I too am now ready to join with Founder and call for the total cancellation of all fall sports.

Black folks also love talking about the crime bill but ignore the blacks who were gunning down black people in massive numbers. Ignore the blacks who were selling dope to destroy black families. Ignore the blacks who were destroying our community with drug houses and terrorizing those black people in the community who didn't want no parts of the drug game. The ugly truth about it all is that most folks who went to jail for dope between 1984-1999 are alive today because they ended up in jail. Ninety percent of them would more than likely been dead or killed someone defending the dope trap. We seem to hate the truth

So Mr. Cracker had nothing to do with this process of destruction?

They also love hanging their hats on shit from the 1860s.

"Democrats were the party of the Klan!"

Ok, what have YOU MFs done?

Also, black folks love shitting on Biden for that 94 crime bill like BLACK FOLKS weren't begging for it. They also act like Democrats haven't done shit for Black folks but won't cite sources. Negro please!

I refuse to be blinded on either end. Trump is trash, and Biden is garbage! I don’t want to take over this thread, but it’s going to be a crappy election once again.

Guys dont let the candidates for president distract you of the true importance of this election which is the down ballot races! They will determine a lot more than a president will. Gerrymandering of voting districts, state races and Senate seats which will impact judges at the federal level. Stop focusing so much on the White House where you lose focus on the true prizes!

So Mr. Cracker had nothing to do with this process of destruction?
Who said he didn't? The point is small town America turned to a nightmare over night. We all know who the CIA under Bush Sr dropped the dope off. We were there. Many of us was on block. Still doesn't change the killing and robbing on the block. We're not talking about white folks. We are talking about our own. Sometimes telling the truth with out deflection is hard but it has to be told.

Last edited:
It would not surprise me if a lot of them do. I mean, look how many people crammed into that bar in Houston after the Governor of Texas ordered all bars to re-close. A lot of people still think this is all a hoax. SMH!!!! Some people don't believe fat meat is greasy. Oh well.
And it all stems from that dip in Washington starting that bullshit. He knew damn well from the beginning this stuff was legit but he was more concerned about his propped up economic numbers than people's lives. I read today from what I consider a very reliable source that *rump gets tested two times a day. If it is a hoax why is he testing so often? I know people who have contracted the disease...one person died. One is still recovering in a nursing home...just now getting to the point she can wash herself and walk. Y'all better stop being stupid.

And for the .26% person....trying being one of those in the .26% and then come talk to us.

Who said he didn't? The point is small town America turned to a nightmare over night. We all know who the CIA under Bush Sr dropped the dope off. We were there. Many of us was on block. Still doesn't change the killing and robbing on the block. We're not talking about white folks. We are talking about our own. Sometimes telling the truth with out deflection is hard but it has to be told.
I don’t disagree, but yes, we do have to point out what Charlie has done to set up systems that have hurt our people.

I refuse to be blinded on either end. Trump is trash, and Biden is garbage! I don’t want to take over this thread, but it’s going to be a crappy election once again.
I'll meet you half- way on that one by saying: Trump is rat infested stinking trash, and Biden is garbage! LOL!

Democrats had a whole primary with damn near 40 MFs to choose from...

But I'm curious. What do you feel about Biden right now is garbage?

Guys dont let the candidates for president distract you of the true importance of this election which is the down ballot races! They will determine a lot more than a president will. Gerrymandering of voting districts, state races and Senate seats which will impact judges at the federal level. Stop focusing so much on the White House where you lose focus on the true prizes!

No more vacancies...McConnell and the republican controlled Senate have confirmed 194 of Trump's federal judge nominees.

I was like this last election. Ask @CEE DOG and @jag4life. Not this time. I've learned my lesson

My brother I'm glad to hear that. If the current president wasn't purposefully trying to let the country burn on his way out, I would definitely back people's natural angst over Biden, but now? We gotta run Trump's ass off the spades table and force Biden to give us what we want

Last edited:
We gotta run his ass off the spades table and force Biden to give us what we want

While that sounds good in theory, how is that strategy gonna work when Biden already knows he doesn't have to work very hard, if at all, for our votes? He's got all the leverage in that case. He's not going to give us anything if it's "vote blue no matter" who.

Exactly. Trump is no doubt terrible and a probable traitor but you mean to tell me that the best "choice" we got is Jim Crow Joe? I could have held my nose and voted for Bernie Sanders but Joe Biden? No

And yes that '94 Crime Bill is enough to disqualify him the way it decimated the black community. And if you are using the right wing "black on black crie" talking point, then you are just as bad as the author of it. You dont hear "white on white" crime despite they making up 60% of the population and having similar crime rates

This is 2016 all over again. People (especially black people) are not gonna risk contracting COVID-19 to choose between Trump and Biden.

This country won't move forward until you get money out of politics and put term limits in place to prevent more McConnell's, Pelosi's and Feinstein's

While that sounds good in theory, how is that strategy gonna work when Biden already knows he doesn't have to work very hard, if at all, for our votes? He's got all the leverage in that case. He's not going to give us anything if it's "vote blue no matter" who.

If you are black and saying this nonsense, it's a wasted vote

You are just giving it up without anything in return

Exactly. Trump is no doubt terrible and a probable traitor but you mean to tell me that the best "choice" we got is Jim Crow Joe? I could have held my nose and voted for Bernie Sanders but Joe Biden? No

And yes that '94 Crime Bill is enough to disqualify him the way it decimated the black community. And if you are using the right wing "black on black crie" talking point, then you are just as bad as the author of it. You dont hear "white on white" crime despite they making up 60% of the population and having similar crime rates

This is 2016 all over again. People (especially black people) are not gonna risk contracting COVID-19 to choose between Trump and Biden.

This country won't move forward until you get money out of politics and put term limits in place to prevent more McConnell's, Pelosi's and Feinstein's
Our community was decimated when the family structure was intentionally destroyed and it was well before 1994! When black men were no longer the primary bread winner, when he no longer shared a space with his children, when equal opportunity was and still is a dream And young black boys role models were the streets in there neighborhoods! The ‘94 crime bill was putting icing on the cake that which was the black family structure. So please stop with those talking points of “its the crime bill fault of our demise”! That’s BS...

Last edited:
Democrats had a whole primary with damn near 40 MFs to choose from...

But I'm curious. What do you feel about Biden right now is garbage?
They went with what they considered to be the safe route. What no one could foresee was Covid-19 and George Floyd. I think these have practically handed to election to Biden. And now with this Afghan bounty thing *rump's goose is almost cooked.

Last edited:

The legislative branch. If he has a Dem House and Senate, he knows inaction will kill the future prospects of the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back