The Football Season Should Be Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were independent studies done on how RW media played a part in spikes because people who consumed it didn't believe the virus was real or to not take it serious (compared to those who didn't watch). All came to the same result as far as people who watch media from those sources were more than likely to get it that people who don't

Florida tallied 9,000 new cases today.

You had the GOTDAMN POTUS ON TWITTER ENCOURAGING FOLKS TO PROTEST STAY-AT-HOME ORDERS LAST MONTH IN THE MIDDLE OF A HEALTH CRISIS BECAUSE THE CURE CAN'T BE WORSE THAN THE DISEASE!!!!!!!!!!

NOW TEXAS AND FLORIDA ARE SHIT SHOWS RIGHT NOW. A COMPLETE SHIT. FUCKING. SHOW.

PEOPLE JUST DON'T BELIEVE FAT MEAT IS GREASY.

Tell that to my dead family members.

I send my condolences and prayers to you and your family. With that said, the current mortality rate for the coronavirus is 0.26% and all these infections without deaths are at the moment driving the mortality rate lower than it presently is.

You can't outrun a virus. That's why the stay at home orders were short sighted at best. You have to confront a virus, take precautions and keep pushing. Yet, in still if not for the 40% of coronavirus deaths being nursing home residents who in many cases it is confirmed were mistreated due to the policies that impacted them by Democratic party governors many wouldn't be fearful of this virus.

I don't understand why someone would say this virus is inflated. People that don't experience what happens to others always think it isn't real. I know of 3 people that died from COVID-19 and I know nurses that work in local hospitals here in Dallas and they are getting worked to the bone once the state reopened. Since COVID-19 is so fake tell, my son's best friend's grand father, you can also tell my niece and her son who had it. You have don't have to agree with me politically, but how can you just ignore what people are experiencing in real life? smh

Yet you believe Trump a white European. Now how smart are you?
I don't believe in Trump, smh where you get that from? I believe in God. I don't believe in Esau descendants y'all do. Hell white women don't respect white men BUT y'all do? Smh

Last edited:
Most of y'all believe and worship White Democrats. So, how smart are you and/or those who think worship White liberals?

I don't worship any man, just because we don't agree with you we are liberals?

All I know is under this current regime, I lost my truck company due to fighting with our trading partners which in turn reduced my shipping rates by 60%. Then when I go to get a job, I lose it due to our government's slow response to this pandemic that they probably knew about since last November because our leadership said it would magically go away smh

I realize that. And, I'm telling you now the deaths won't be close to what was previously the case. Take away the nursing home murders (not deaths) and we aren't talking about this virus.

It takes on average two weeks for a person with severe COVID symptoms to die and an average of 7 days for that death to be reported. You don't understand lag at all.

Do you think the more than 90,000 people who were confirmed infected with COVID-19

*checks calendar*

OVER THE LAST THREE DAYS are mostly nursing home residents?

We won't know the mortality rate from this current spike until the middle of July.

We have MORE CASES NOW than in MARCH AND APRIL when virus forced lockdowns.

What's concerning is that more young folks are getting infected and being hospitalized at a higher rate than before. And many of them will die. And many older people they infect will die.

Bighead is this you???? LOL!!!

(Do yall remember the guy who once posted on this board whose screen name was Bighead?) LOL!!!!
That's amazing how supposedly melaninated men make fun of another melaninated man. You can tell who wear the dockers in your parents relationship. This isn't just a shot at you BUT for those who have European minds like you. Note: your degrees are European too so don't brag on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back