The Football Season Should Be Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most of y'all believe and worship White Democrats

Every 4 years, the race cards gets pulled and they get worshipped off pure emotions. However, in the middle of that time, we “wait in the water” for improvements in our communities that never happen. There is a such things as “a lesser of two evils.” The White Democratic is not the lesser! I’d rather fight at the negotiation table with Dr. Evil I for changes vs. allowing Dr. Evil 2 to make decisions for me as long as I believe he likes black people! 😂

There’s suppose to be a 2nd wave... will a season be able to even be completed ? Are classes going to be mobile for college/universities? Will the civil unrest going on in this country permit communities to focus on football with how divided our country is ?

I’m on a wait and see approach for this season.

There’s suppose to be a 2nd wave... will a season be able to even be completed ? Are classes going to be mobile for college/universities? Will the civil unrest going on in this country permit communities to focus on football with how divided our country is ?

I’m on a wait and see approach for this season.

I still think there will be a season although my mind is starting to change on that.

IF there is another lockdown and it is actually enforced, they can slow the spread of this stuff but we can see states that appeased to the So Called President by reopening too early are seeing the big spikes (Florida, South Carolina, Mississippi, Arizona, etc.)

The civil unrest wont affect us too much in the SWAC but there will be more Kylin Hill's that will take things a step further and start calling on their lawmakers to actually make laws that will help us

Every 4 years, the race cards gets pulled and they get worshipped off pure emotions. However, in the middle of that time, we “wait in the water” for improvements in our communities that never happen. There is a such things as “a lesser of two evils.” The White Democratic is not the lesser! I’d rather fight at the negotiation table with Dr. Evil I for changes vs. allowing Dr. Evil 2 to make decisions for me as long as I believe he likes black people! 😂
What negotiation has Trump made for the black community?

We are just use to only one party reaching out for voting purposes while the other party doesn’t.

No, "We" are used to voting our interests.

This argument is both ignorant and shortsighted and I'm tired of White people and some Blacks invoking the racist talking point that Black people are stuck on some proverbial "democratic plantation". Historically, Black people have shown more than any group that we vote interests over party and there is clear evidence of us switching parties to do so.

No, "We" are used to voting our interests.

This argument is both ignorant and shortsighted and I'm tired of White people and some Blacks invoking the racist talking point that Black people are stuck on some proverbial "democratic plantation". Historically, Black people have shown more than any group that we vote interests over party and there is clear evidence of us switching parties to do so.

Which in itself is racist and disrespectful.

Anyone who thinks that using this phrase will drive us to the polls or switch parties is flat out ignorant

Black people seem to be waking up from the "GOP is bad. Democrat good" haze that we have been under for 50 years. If they don't give us those specific tangibles then enjoy 4 more years of Trump. Joe Biden is basically a Democratic Trump (who himself is really a Democrat) with the '94 Crime Bill on his resume

What negotiation has Trump made for the black community?
Dang man. It never fails! One black person calls out facts on the “ give us a free meal every 4 years party” and they called out like the are a Trump support. Help us!

My brutha Cee Dog, I am not the enemy and I love you! But you might want to take a look at some of the things that have been approved and pass in favor of African-Americans in the past 4 years vs the last 8 years before asking that questions. There are a bunch of cities that are at least showing some serious action with their government/city authorities during the black lives matter movement. Check out what parties their leaders belong to. I have to ask for you to research because black folks like me can’t debate without being attack by our brothers waiting in the water.

Which in itself is racist and disrespectful.

Anyone who thinks that using this phrase will drive us to the polls or switch parties is flat out ignorant

Black people seem to be waking up from the "GOP is bad. Democrat good" haze that we have been under for 50 years. If they don't give us those specific tangibles then enjoy 4 more years of Trump. Joe Biden is basically a Democratic Trump (who himself is really a Democrat) with the '94 Crime Bill on his resume
Preach my Itta Bena brother. Trump is using the hell out of the Republican “Dumb Red America” card to make sure he is in the running. Yes, he isn’t a politician, a spoiled jerk. and thinks Green instead of black and white. However, that’s always been him and folks who follow the world know this. The problem is the man had no competition to get here! Hillary’s lies about all she has done of minorities all over the world hurt her worsts than her gender, and the Republicans who went against Trump all were weak! The great Republican Hope Rubio got his young butt spanked by Trump, and Bush got bullied!

Biden, (who black folks refuse to call out his racist history/comments due to him being Obama’s VP) has already signed his name on the racist line a long long long time ago! Also, he was the most conservative democratic that Obama had to choose from. Obama, (who showed his brilliance), selected him for a voting reasons.

Evil is on both sides. But pure ignorance is believing that the Democratic Party is clean! No way, no how! I vote for the best candidate, not the parties. Both are racist! I refuse to debate my own bruthas on this fact because emotions usually get high like the man wants. However, one party’s road to popularity was to brainwash our people, take our daddy’s out of the homes to control to ruin our emotions and common sense, and keep us in a room withholding AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back