T-Pain says that Ray J is packin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry......................But I have never, ever had a conv about another man's
cock.jpg

Guess this is another sign of the "NEW TIMES".:scared:
This shat is so gay. :banana:

That's been going on a long time and is not necessarily considered gay... In the latest version of The Longest Yard, Burt Reynolds character and Adam Sandler was kidding Goldberg (the Wrestler) character about his "hammer" while Goldberg was taking a shower.

I had a cousin who we all teased in the shower after football practice... dude was so "ruint" we gave him his own shower space in the FAAAARRRRR corner. Thursday was shorts and helmet day and we worked on pass routes... Cuz was a receiver and when he ran, the dude almost beat himself to death (even with a jock on). Our coach finally told him... "Son you better strap that thing down with some tape or you're gonna be too beat up to play in the game". Man, we were rolling!!!!!!!

I see Crit is letting the wild side out today.

Cee may get to the mountain top after all.

:sperm::sperm::sperm:

That's been going on a long time and is not necessarily considered gay... In the latest version of The Longest Yard, Burt Reynolds character and Adam Sandler was kidding Goldberg (the Wrestler) character about his "hammer" while Goldberg was taking a shower.

I had a cousin who we all teased in the shower after football practice... dude was so "ruint" we gave him his own shower space in the FAAAARRRRR corner. Thursday was shorts and helmet day and we worked on pass routes... Cuz was a receiver and when he ran, the dude almost beat himself to death (even with a jock on). Our coach finally told him... "Son you better strap that thing down with some tape or you're gonna be too beat up to play in the game". Man, we were rolling!!!!!!!

:lol:

MeanWhile back to size

You know I just thought about something after coming from the restroom. If' it's over 8 inches......it's hanging in the water while you sittin' down. :spin:

Why would Tpain make such a public comment about another mans length and then compare it to his own.

Oh well.
It is 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back