T-Pain says that Ray J is packin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And he sings "Imma buy you a drank"

Can not believe he is talking about another man's dyck. :shame:
WTH??? Sometimes when people think of things, they should not speak it out loud. :no:

I feel better about it after watching the video. He wasn't giving a disertation, he was trying to be funny.

Yeah man. Sistah's here at work will say anything. One girl said if a dude is over 7 or 8 she ain't fuggin. lol

Different strokes. (no pun)

Robber ain't lying, but I'm with stagga on this one. It's one thing to have locker room talk, and jokes amongst teammates, and boys, but I'd be dayumed if I'm gon be out in public, or talking to some form of mass media about another man's meat size.

Ain't no kinda respect in that, that's just plain gay.

NICE

Robber ain't lying though. My pops and his brothers always joke on his youngest brother about how women wouldn't sleep with him growing up in Lagrange because they said he was bigger than a horse. They said women was scared of him because when they rubbed up against him his thang hung to the floor. :lol:
Exactly. Convo just jumps off.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Robber ain't lying, but I'm with stagga on this one. It's one thing to have locker room talk, and jokes amongst teammates, and boys, but I'd be dayumed if I'm gon be out in public, or talking to some form of mass media about another man's meat size.

Ain't no kinda respect in that, that's just plain gay.

NICE
I thought it sounded kinda gayish myself, but I didn't wanna sound homophobic...LOL

Man, that's gay! I ain't looking a nother other man's johnson while in the lockerroom.
Unless you showering with your eyes closed, you ain't got a choice but to see some things, dude. Unless you're the type to wait for everybody to clear the locker room.

oh yes...and I AIN'T ashamed to admit it, either. I don't need no brother trying to ruin my stuff. I'd like to have more kids, ya now. :lol:

imgres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back